Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (82532 Views)

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder / Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by zoba88: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Photo of the woman who was beheaded in Lagos has emerged. Below is the pretty lady before she was beheaded by a heartless man in Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-face-of-pretty-lady-who-was.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Seems that woman was laughing before been beheaded

The head seems laughing.... abi na my.....

MORAL LESSON.
make una no dey find wetin no throw away.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by newyorks(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
she no marry ni?her prayer's been answered
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by tellwisdom: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Shey goat don finish for market?? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by softwerk(f): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2017
I puke on your comment cry

Show some respect for the dead; she's either someone's daughter, sister, mother, girl friend or 2 or more of the above cry

She was only trying to make her life and that of her loved ones better!

Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2017
So sad, keep wondering on what she was looking for from that animal call man. RIP again!

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey was HERE
.......smh! some peeps sha!!!

23 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE
Yea, you were here....to misyan about someone who lost her life in a very gruesome way. Clap for yourself

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Them done start again...the police team investigating the case are yet to id d poor lady last time i checked, but our professional bloggers...i hail una

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by timawoku(m): 5:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Believing in extra-ordinary source of evil is quite unnecessary, man alone is capable of all wickedness (Joseph Conrad)

8 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by zolapower: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Afonja and beheading women hair are like ,who can borrow that Zuma meme pls? I need it fast.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Larryfest(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2017
People i fear most are this so called pastors and Alfas or Inman you can never know their true nature atleast we all know a babalawo/dibia to be wicked but this so called men of God you don't think of such to them atal and they are the most dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
zolapower:
Afonja and beheading women hair are like ,who can borrow that Zuma meme pls? I need it fast.

Beheading woman hair? Does this even make any sense to you? undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE

Sorry to say that to say that your brain is malfunctioning.

Besides, I won't believe all these bloggers story until officially announced. While Lagos police still said up until now, the identity of the victim is yet to be known because nothing is yet traced to her you people went to search internet to look for one oyoyo and claim she was the one. You didnt put the name and possible address. And as the culprit said, she was a victim of ritual kidnapping.
Tomorrow the woman in pics will come out and deny. Social media is causing more evil than good at times.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
softwerk:
I puke on your comment cry

Show some respect for the dead; she's either someone's daughter, sister, mother, girl friend or 2 or more of the above cry

She was only trying to make her life and that of her loved ones better!

in a very wrong way if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Sad
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2017
zolapower:
U need therapy fast, not the meme

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
RIP
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by toyinjimoh(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Lord have mercy...what a cruel world we 're living in

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by sod09(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
chai
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by romzyjoe(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
guys show me some love today is my birthday

8 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by ifeelgood: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Africa!!!
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
WTF is this

Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at the ugly deranged beast carrying the innocent woman's head. Gosh!!!!

In this case, i recommend instant jungle justice on this beast. He should be buried alive to his neck level and his skull planked to smeethreens.

May her soul find peace with her creator, amen
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Ogashub(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked..
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by gift01: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE
Drabeey open the door

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.