Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? (20422 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Leilah(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
You guys think whites are very ugly, the things I have read,

You say whites are ugly but even when you marryone of your own naija women you cheat around like there is no tomorrow,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
Do they? Try not to generalize dear wink

I have seen MANY beautiful white people
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Leilah(f): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yeah there is just sooo many really horrible hurtful things being said. Thanks Ibkaye.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Try not to take it to heart, hurtful things are said to EVERYONE at some point, we just need to make sure we try not to let these things get to us wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by redsun(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Leilah,have u forgotten that white people in general context depicts black people as chimps?can u explain what they mean by that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by londoner: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
Welcome to the world that Black people have to live. You cant have everybody worshipping the ground you walk on just because you may be White.

Also, cheating has nothing to do with beauty, but more to do with availability.

Have you not heard people say Nigerians are ugly, or Blacks in general?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
Leilah:

You guys think whites are very ugly, the things I have read,

You say whites are ugly but even when you marryone of your own naija women you cheat around like there is no tomorrow,
Were you bored when you made this thread?

Or were you blind when your whiteguy and whitegurl started posting shit about ugly African women.

Anywaz sha, some of you are ugly (not everybody in any race is beautiful),  but whatz with the crappy teeth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Hauwa1: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

gator e ku ise o. u ran amok all weekend. mo read e o.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked

gator e ku ise o. u ran amok all weekend. mo read e o.
That was my twin. You know I'm a sweet woman smiley cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by CyberG: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Post. . .

Like any other race. . .some are ugly and some are fine. The only thing you might wanna think about is white people don't age very well. . .mostly. Check out the way their skin looks as soon as they clock late 30's, 40+. . .it seems to sag kind off, marks, folding, etc. However, this is not the case for some other races. . .and even in their 60s. . .absolutely no sagging. But, hey, that will also depend on their genes and of course, their lifestyle as they grew-up.

Also, it seems that fat white women are much much uglier than an equally fat African woman. Fat, sagging tummies in a tight piece of jeans pants spotting a flat ass is just really ugly! Anyone has a contrary opinion? Plus, such fatness is rarely dimensional on the white women, Africans seem to have more uniformity so the effect of the fatness seem to be all round and you have a more even shape, one part is not overly-pronounced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by londoner: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
CyberG:

@Post. . .

Like any other race. . .some are ugly and some are fine. The only thing you might wanna think about is white people don't age very well. . .mostly. Check out the way their skin looks as soon as they clock late 30's, 40+. . .it seems to sag kind off, marks, folding, etc. However, this is not the case for some other races. . .and even in their 60s. . .absolutely no sagging. But, hey, that will also depend on their genes and of course, their lifestyle as they grew-up.

Also, it seems that fat white women are much much uglier than an equally fat African woman. Fat, sagging tummies in a tight piece of jeans pants spotting a flat ass is just really ugly! Anyone has a contrary opinion? Plus, such fatness is rarely dimensional on the white women, Africans seem to have more uniformity so the effect of the fatness seem to be all round and you have a more even shape, one part is not overly-pronounced.

, Erm I disagree, lol

Europeans dont seem to age as well as most Black people I have seen, both men and women.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by CyberG: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Londoner. . .

You agree or disagree?? It think we are making the same exact point on the aging issue.

"one part is not overly-pronounced" . . . I meant that fat white women will usually have a big fat stomach that is struggling to jump out of the tight jeans while the ass is just flight. . .(usually, no hips). . .but a similar fat African woman will (usually) have some nice good ass to balance the stomach, plus usually, some nice hips to even out the scenario.

Another observation, it seems fat white women have stomachs that sag more than African women. I may be wrong but this is what I have seen so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by londoner: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Cyber G I was being sarcastic, I believe one partcular part on a Black woman is usually "over pronounced" ie her behind, lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by ikeyman00(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
@@@@@

why do people pay attention to loser!!

yes the diference is we respect white people

but dnt worship them

nigerians arent chinese that mistaken Beckham for Jessssssssssus

so when u walkin on this surface, thinkin u are something else

hey it all in ur head

now why do white people define beauty with blonde standard

yes they have the best fun, u mean they get banged over

oh well

i was emm wonderin the reason u havent come up with ur useless thread

now remember u have the right to ignore!! but emm yea
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by C2H5OH(f): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Poster how can you make such an idiotic assertion without concrete proof? I should knock you upside your head.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2009
angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by europegirl(f): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
WOW

that's all I have to say to that!!! LOL shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by kunze80(m): 2:46am On Aug 12, 2009
Leilah thats not true.
I am very attracted to white women,
There is so many beautiful white women.
I am attracted to nigerian women too but
they really need to watch their tummys. I
have yet to meet a nigerian woman with flat tummy
yet all my white girlfriends had super flat tummy
small waists, nice breasts and nice hips.
We need more gyms in Naija or promote them more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by tpiah2: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by ikeyman00(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2009
Leilah thats not true.

i think u need to come to scotland

flat ni!

people like u dnt know when to stop

flat or not, forget overseas there are many in naija; all it takes is a visist plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by mamagee6(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
And when did Nigerians say white people are Ugly for christ's sake? angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2009
ikeyman00:

i think u need to come to scotland

flat ni!

people like u dnt know when to stop

flat or not, forget overseas there are many in naija; all it takes is a visist plz

Am so proud of you cool
Tell them jare
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2009
FL Gators,
I go see how una go play this season when Tennessee or Alabama comes to town, them go whoop una, remember what Ole Miss did to you guys last year? By the way, do you know some naija girl called busola at your school.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2009
davidif:

FL Gators,
I go see how una go play this season when Tennessee or Alabama comes to town, them go whoop una, remember what Ole Miss did to you guys last year? By the way, do you know some naija girl called busola at your school.
Bring the game on!!!1
So u into fooball too?

No, I dnt. I know a Bolu, she's the president of ASU, but no busola
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2009
what is this bolu's last name? is it fawole. By the way, you sabi any boy from zimbabwe wey get dread locks and him name na alex?

Bring the game on!!!1
So u into fooball too?

You guys are not going to do much, you lost percy harvin. By the way, i even like football pass soccer sef. Also, thanks for beating our rival in the national championship game last year.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by bgees(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2009
Beauty in white is very hard to understand for me.

There is a thin line between beauty and ugliness in white people.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2009
Beauty in white is very hard to understand for me.

There is a thin line between beauty and ugliness in white people.

kilo n seyin na, efi awon people yi le now. abi eledumare ko lo dawon ni. One day, you guys would give account for all this nonsense that you are saying in front of the almighty. Then you would explain how you can call God's creation ugly as if you can create your own human being. Nonsense.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by bgees(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2009
Na when u turn pastor?
That was just my opinion and I'm not racist. Why should I hate white people?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
davidif:

what is this bolu's last name? is it fawole. By the way, you sabi any boy from zimbabwe wey get dread locks and him name na alex?

You guys are not going to do much, you lost percy harvin. By the way, i even like football pass soccer sef. Also, thanks for beating our rival in the national championship game last year.

nope, who r all these ppl u dey mention?

lol, thatz ur opinion. We still got Teb na. cool tongue

davidif:

kilo n seyin na, efi awon people yi le now. abi eledumare ko lo dawon ni. One day, you guys would give account for all this nonsense that you are saying in front of the almighty. Then you would explain how you can call God's creation ugly as if you can create your own human being. Nonsense.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Hauwa1: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
it was the Soft Silky hair before saying african girls got iron hair, hair that cut like knives etc. now it is the flat tummy saying african girls got belle because of poundo yam, leave us alone with our poundo belle and iron hair.
at the end of the voyage, you all still running back to us.

kunze80:

Leilah thats not true.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
hauwa
No mind am jare, na so them they always divorce they run back to naija girl, after all the gloss don commot for there eye.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by JustGood(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I'd have a black (Nigerian) babe any day over every other type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Know The Full Oriki Of Your Home Town.. / Shocking Village That Eat Human Meat **pictures** / We, Not Ajimobi Govt, Suspended Your Salary – Ibadan High Chiefs Tell Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.