Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) (56256 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by 1miccza: 8:27am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

Why not ask your president to bring his daughter home to school in University of Maiduguri?
Why not ask your president to receive medical treatment in State house medical center that has its budget more than that of all other federal medical institutions combined?
Why not ask your president to quit or at least start granting equal amount of interviews for our local media rather than expecting Nigerians to hear about his plans(that is if he has any) from foreign media?
When you do any of these, then you can ask Goodluck (the hero of African democracy) to spend his money and time where and how it pleases him.

I suggest you come up with a herbal formula for rational thinking. You would benefit from it too

Cheers.

Lalasticlala come and see Goodluck eating Zombie meat peppersoup and legend extra stout combination.

#ya kpotu ba.

Chai!!!!! Wiiiiikkkkiiiddd maaaannnn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by dklex(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why can't this people stay in Nigeria?
Is it a bad country, if yes, who made it so?
Is this how American Ex Presidents and others visit Nigeria regularly with their families ?

The evil that men do.................
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by EROMS38(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

Why not ask your president to bring his daughter home to school in University of Maiduguri?
Why not ask your president to receive medical treatment in State house medical center that has its budget more than that of all other federal medical institutions combined?
Why not ask your president to quit or at least start granting equal amount of interviews for our local media rather than expecting Nigerians to hear about his plans(that is if he has any) from foreign media?
When you do any of these, then you can ask Goodluck (the hero of African democracy) to spend his money and time where and how it pleases him.

I suggest you come up with a herbal formula for rational thinking. You would benefit from it too

Cheers.

Lalasticlala come and see Goodluck eating Zombie meat peppersoup and legend extra stout combination.

#ya kpotu ba.
A good response

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by ooshinibos: 8:29am On May 02, 2016
blueto:
I Love His Modest Disposition.

An epitome Love and Diligence.

really ? epitome Love and Diligence ? ...please explain Dasuki and diezani embezzlement , Nigerians are just dull ..that's why you have ineffectual leaders every 4 years...the present leader is no better as well

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Habbeyozii(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2016
wailers will surely die one day let him enjoy himself for he has his money to spend #IStandWithPMB

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by scachy(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2016
my People knows better, have u wondered y lovers of democracy and rule of law still address Ex president GEJ as "My President "? Why address d current president as "Bubu, Dullard, Duara Dullard, Zombie " etc, I've lost count grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Bluffly: 8:35am On May 02, 2016
jimi4us:
useless duties. When he has destroyed the country GEJ built. Lol
Which country was built. It's either you benefitted from the free looting or you are satisfied the the future if your generation has been traded. Built indeed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2016
raker300:
Let's see any past Nigerian president eat like this in peace in public even in foreign countries.

Okorocha learnt the hard way

He should have eaten in the public in Nigeria and we then will see if he for real is that loved.. He is the reason why Nigeria is in this state and the first ever Nigerian president to be labelled a buffon by foreigners never heard a Nigerian president called that until goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Bjergtrolde: 8:36am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

When you do any of these, then you can ask Goodluck (the hero of African democracy) to spend his money and time where and how it pleases you.

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba.

Blood of Jesu!
Its not good oo. Could you not have been more gentle?
Na you I go blame if the guy come dey waka and talk oo.
People go dey think say na someone for village send remote control to am, meanwhile na the beating wey im receive here give am PTSD

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by solid3(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2016
The water that girl is drinking is N1800 for one bottle that is less than 1liter. That Guinness malt is also not N120 o.

805 restaurant in Abuja is where the big and mighty go to eat.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by gbenga2de: 8:37am On May 02, 2016
jimi4us:
useless duties. When he has destroyed the country GEJ built.
which country did he built?
am sorry for u
which country did he built?
mention any of d refinery dat was working when he was in power?dat he's from Niger delta and u know dats what d economy depended on,
on d other one,olobiri d 1st oil well in Nigeria is from bayelsa state,what did he do there?d state of fat place is what buhari is using for campaign in bayelsa now,
if he had done well,tell us what GEJ legacy d bayelsa is retaining now?
even d obj we believed didn't performed always talk about sango bridge

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by excel101(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is this how American Ex Presidents and others visit Nigeria regularly with their families ?
Who told you that they don't live in Nigeria or is it wrong travelling outside your country? The earlier you know that former Gej is a world figure the better it is for your Blood Pressure
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2016
scachy:
my People knows better, have u wondered y lovers of democracy and rule of law still address Ex president GEJ as "My President "? Why address d current president as "Bubu, Dullard, Duara Dullard, Zombie " etc, I've lost count grin grin

Ur president not our president.. He had worse labels even from foreigners.. He was called a buffon by a popular foreign magazine that shows the extent to which he was poor.. And if you're expecting buhari to be a magician and rebuild what good luck destroyed in 6 yrs then sorry, he is no professor Pela..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by deluxez12(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2016
adenine02:
and obj is busy nakking his wife at home

and nairaland hero woshippers are still sleeping in darkness and still prasing their hero
I guess someone is knacking ur mother
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by gbenga2de: 8:43am On May 02, 2016
pls my fellow country man,if did man is ur hero, let him answer buhari about all d corruption allegations ragging please tell ur hero to answer for once

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by scachy(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2016
Fizzbizzie:

Ur president not our president.. He had worse labels even from foreigners.. He was called a buffon by a popular foreign magazine that shows the extent to which he was poor.. And if you're expecting buhari to be a magician and rebuild what good luck destroyed in 6 yrs then sorry, he is no professor Pela..

Clap for ur self. Blind follower. U can trade ur life for a dullard. Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2016
Tmercy:
grin

You missed his transformation cos it never happened under him..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2016
scachy:

Dullard? Let's see if you will stick with this by 2019..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:53am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

When you do any of these, then you can ask Goodluck (the hero of African democracy) to spend his money and time where and how it pleases you.

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba.

/
As usual, comparing bad and bad to determine which is worse.

Are good things abominations in you folks lives?
\
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by gbenga2de: 8:54am On May 02, 2016
scachy:

who is dullard?
buhari? abi? but why? what do u want him to do?
he is still probing let him finished, he will listen to u,GMB is working,but d truth is dat d first year of buhari is better than than first year of Johnathan, due to d fact dat he succeed himself, not opposition dat buhari situation.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba.

His money.. He was a teacher earning a minimum wage then it was his money and his daughter was slim.. But once him begin climb the ladder after fagging as many of the politicians as possible.. He begin chop Naija moneyband him daughter begin fat.. Then you say his money.. If he sure say Na Im money lets see him eat in public here in Naija, at least the pepper soup and the legend extra stout dey here for naija

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by hucienda: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba.

Chaii... No mercy. Dis one na Mortal Kombat "Finish Him!"

TKO.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by nawtyme: 9:00am On May 02, 2016
Fizzbizzie:

His money.. He was a teacher earning a minimum wage then it was his money and his daughter was slim.. But once him begin climb the ladder after fagging as many of the politicians as possible.. He begin chop Naija moneyband him daughter begin fat.. Then you say his money.. If he sure say Na Im money lets see him eat in public here in Naija, at least the pepper soup and the legend extra stout dey here for naija
I wish I had time to engage you. I am making my money and cant spend time replying all these silly mentions. I suggest you do something productive with you time.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by josite: 9:01am On May 02, 2016
the comments here shows Nigerians do not deserve better than Buffons as leaders, how many Nigerians kids can have a nice meal such as this ?. to think an idiot under whose watch billions of dollars are stolen is given so much adulation truly saddens me.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by fireforfire: 9:05am On May 02, 2016
My best ex presido abeg enjoy ya sef. U deserve it.

Leave Nigerians to reap d fruit of dia voting.

Any bunkum dat complains about ur travelling to ENJOY, should direct dat complaints to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Anglovel: 9:09am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=nawtyme post=45230481]

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba. Correct GEJ my hero nothing Do U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba.
Keep on celebrating mediocrity!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by macarson2k(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2016
uyplus:

Oga he is asking a good question. Have you ever read about bill clinton having lunch with his family in London? Or have you heard about Tony blair having lunch with his family in Germany? After that idiot of a being had his government ruin the nation economy, he is busy travelling up and down for useless vacations amidst the comatose and dysfunctional state he left this country. He should be in Bayelsa working it out with the state governor inorder to bring a lasting solution to the menace and suffering in his state which is atypical of an oil producing state. You couldn't even fix the east-west road for we the southerners. Imagine the achievement he boasted about that he turned Dangote from richest man in Nigeria to richest man in Africa and that we are now travelling by rail all over Nigeria (are the rails working yet), failing to tell them that 80% of the funds will come from China while 20% will come from Nigeria. China had to stop the project tentatively because the Nigerian government were failing to meet their own end of the bargain of providing 20% of the funds, because geedy fools in his government were sitting on those funds, devising means to loot it. Glad Buhari got into power and all of a sudden the monies were released. GEJ had oil selling above $100pb but still borrowed funds from IMF to pay salaries. You were an Egyptian plague to Nigeria. Glad we booted you out. Every member of your government found wanting will have to come and answer questions wether the move is politically motivated or not. All we care to know is that did they do it under your watch?

Receive sense by force! Buhari has done the worst in one year.

Quote me and reply your father.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by macarson2k(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Fizzbizzie post=45235135]

His money.. He was a teacher earning a minimum wage then it was his money and his daughter was slim.. But once him begin climb the ladder after fagging as many of the politicians as possible.. He begin chop Naija moneyband him daughter begin fat.. Then you say his money.. If he sure say Na Im money lets see him eat in public here in Naija, at least the pepper soup and the legend extra stout dey here for naija[/quote

When Buhari stop travelling abroad than He will come back and eat in Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Donfaray(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2016
nawtyme:

Cheers.

#ya kpotu ba.

Kill them all Bro #ReloadsMyAk47

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by durella32: 9:35am On May 02, 2016
Group of poor ppl...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
If u get the money go chop there OK..no beef them ..BUBU kids wet dey there u no see them? Bhad belle....u will die with it ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.