Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State (23990 Views)

Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2016
Save us buhari

Fulani wan kill us igbos finish for Enugu

We are too cowardly to fight back.

We only have enough weapons to fight online battle.

Save us.

8 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 10:51am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:
keep quiet there. I'm not igbo but I prefer igbos far more than you cowardly yorubas. To some extent they defended their communities. What about you coward yorubas who continue kissing the backsides of your fulani slaves masters? You can never take away the spirit of resistance from the igbos or the people of South South. Yorubas are a disgrace to Southern Nigeria. You're the odd numbers amongst us. If fulani herdsmen try any attack this time it would lead to their own doom cos the people are fully prepared this around.
lmao.. They fought by running ... Kinda reminds of ojuku cry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:
see this slowpoke calling a full blooded Bini man like me a coward. Yorubas are the most pathetic cowards on earth. See this weakling calling himself a hero and yet you continue kissing fulani backside. So the name Efosasere is now an igbo name? I won't be surprised if you call Uche a fulani name. Ozuo no ma ma. Ewobi.

Mr Full-blooded-Benin-man, Enugu is not too far from Benin so why don't you go there to confront the fulani and liberate Igbo people from fulani menace ? It is not in any history or account that Yoruba people lost any battle to the 'almighty' Benin people. Rather,it is these same 'cowards' (Yoruba) that liberated your people and your land from the shackle of oppression and slavery courtesy of biafran army invasion during the civil war.

Take it or leave it ,Fulani or any tribe will never try or contemplate an open invasion of any of yoruba villages,towns or cities. If they try it,they won't go out alive. The last time Fulani people tried it,they were decisively crushed (fulani-yoruba: battle of osogbo 1840s). Google is there for you.

And as recently as year 2000 in Oke-Ogun,Oyo state,Fulani were thoroughly beaten and defeated when they tried to invade the communities over there.

So Mr Benin-man,if you have any issue with Yoruba people, you can create a separate thread to rant your frustration. Better still,you can organise ethnic Benin militia and invade the closest yoruba village to Benin. Just consider it as an invitation to slap and humiliate Omo n'oba in his palace.

5 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:
go and sleep. We dont need cowards to be part of us. I'm not even a biafran. I'm a full blooded Edo man who speaks the truth irrespective of tribe. Yorubas are a nuisance to Nigeria. Warfare has always been our way of life amongst we Edos. I've been bathed in the waters of Ogun, Esango, Ovia and Ayelala so nothing dey happen. Same with virtually every Edo youth.
I'm frm benin and I dey message u frm benin, if I lie mey thunder strike me.
isango, ogun, aiyelala and ovia are all sourced frm d yorubas u r calling cowards....even hausa and fulanis still fear Yorubas pass u southerners. ..cuz they have bn fighting 4 ages bf d south south & south easterners...I'll tell u.

5 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 10:54am On May 02, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Mr Full-blooded-Benin-man, Enugu is not too far from Benin so why don't you go there to confront the fulani and liberate Igbo people from fulani menace ? It is not in any history or account that Yoruba people lost any battle to the 'almighty' Benin people. Rather,it is these same 'cowards' (Yoruba) that liberated your people and your land from the shackle of oppression and slavery courtesy of biafran army invasion during the civil war.

Take it or leave it ,Fulani or any tribe will never try or contemplate an open invasion of any of yoruba villages,towns or cities. If they try it,they won't go out alive. The last time Fulani people tried it,they were decisively crushed (fulani-yoruba: battle of osogbo 1840s). Google is there for you.

And as recently as year 2000 in Oke-Ogun,Oyo state,Fulani were thoroughly beaten and defeated when they tried to invade the communities over there.

So Mr Benin-man,if you have any issue with Yoruba people, you can create a separate thread to rant your frustration. Better still,you can organise ethnic Benin militia and invade the closest yoruba village to Benin. Just consider it as an invitation to slap and humiliate Omo n'oba in his palace.

yorubas have always been slaves to we the Binis. We conquered not only your towns during the great benin empire but also enslaved your sorry asses.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by divide9ja: 10:54am On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:
Oh Jesus, Another Fulani attack, I am ashamed of being Ibo right now. Our youths are busy protesting for Saraki, an half fulani man while others are protesting for corrupt politicians. We have no shame and its making me sad cry cry

Anybody can get up and dress like Igbo people.

Look at the guys in front they are wearing uniforms.
Who goes to protest wearing uniforms?
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by planetx: 10:54am On May 02, 2016
SirToby:

Which fulani were chased out ? You must be high on tequila!! You even deliberately skipped how the biafrans mesmerized and destroyed edo state. Ode oshi. Igueben, agenebode, uromi, okpella, fugar are lamenting of fulani invasion, here you are wallowing in ur confines of stupidity and talking trash. Go to hell.
Don't mind that clown, Biafran soldiers overrun and occupied Benin city and the entire mid west within 24hrs just by firing their guns in the air. Until they tried that mess with Yoruba warriors at Ore and we're beaten blue and black and chased all the way back to Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by divide9ja: 10:55am On May 02, 2016
MetaHuman:
Save us buhari

Fulani wan kill us igbos finish for Enugu

We are too cowardly to fight back.

We only have enough weapons to fight online battle.

Save us.

No be kidnapp dem dey kidnapp all the Yoruba people so?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-delta-varsity-staff-demand-n5m-ransom/
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 10:56am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

isango, ogun, aiyelala and ovia are all sourced frm d yorubas u r calling cowards....even hausa and fulanis still fear Yorubas pass u southerners. ..cuz they have bn fighting 4 ages bf d south south & south easterners...I'll tell u.
shut up your mouth there. Na ogun go kill you for lying. You're very stupid to say our deities are sourced from yorubas. You claim to be fighting hausa and fulanis yet they beat in your own backyard at mile 12?

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by darlenese(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2016
.......and Buhari will not swing into actions
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Ricswagger: 11:04am On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:
Oh Jesus, Another Fulani attack, I am ashamed of being Ibo right now. Our youths are busy protesting for Saraki, an half fulani man while others are protesting for corrupt politicians. We have no shame and its making me sad cry cry

u can take the lead bae(gender equality)

by d way are u related to stella and maureen mbachu? ertswhile superfalcon players
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:05am On May 02, 2016
1Tkester:
These people should stop insulting us by referring our security to the govt. they should form indigenous vigilante group and drive out all the fulanis from their land weather they are peaceful or not. The events of last week must not happen again.

Well said!
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:
shut up your mouth there. Na ogun go kill you for lying. You're very stupid to say our deities are sourced from yorubas. You claim to be fighting hausa and fulanis yet they beat in your own backyard at mile 12?
What's d prove dat d deities are
frm Edos? u need to move out of ur enlave to see d outside world.

Google Ogun, sango, Aiyelala etc as see d result urself.

what happened in. mile was much better than Edo vs fulani own..go and reread d story.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by WilliamsNedd: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:
Lesson learned. ..chestbeating and calling others cowards leads to bloodbaths.

We developed Lagos

We are d one protecting Yorubas in their land

Yoruba are cowards...cowards is in their dna

It cannot happened in igbolands

is now u people now knw u r peaceful people SMH @y'all

Fulanis are going nowhere cus they are NIGERIANS ..touching them wud lead to more bloodbaths.
Ranting of an ignoramus who can not construct a good sentence devoid of grammatical error. Eediat..
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:10am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:
yorubas have always been slaves to we the Binis. We conquered not only your towns during the great benin empire but also enslaved your sorry asses.
pls try to add fact to ur assumption u dis igboman...u talk like ibo

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by ogawisdom(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
Gini

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

What's d prove dat d deities arecfrm Edos? u need to move out of ur enlave to see d outside world.

Google Ogun, sango, Aiyelala etc as see d result urself.

what happened in. mile was much better than Edo vs fulani own..go and reread d story.

you're the one who needs to move out of your enclave. The same fulani that were chased out of our lands beat u guys up in your own land.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2016
divide9ja:

No be kidnapp dem dey kidnapp all the Yoruba people so?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-delta-varsity-staff-demand-n5m-ransom/
how will this save us from the hands of Fulani that wants to turn Enugu in to a cattle ranch?

#SaveUsBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Pstlyecouture: 11:13am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

site an example cuz I'm waiting. ...Dat Edo is remote and far away frm igbolands, fullanilands, hausa land, yorubaland sud not bring course 4 u to chestbeat. .it can bring war to u and d cowardice in u will surface.
YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD, GO GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

pls try to add fact to ur assumption u dis igboman...u talk like ibo
I'm not an igbo man and you're not a Bini girl either. Go and die you yoruba booty scratcher.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by OgbeifunErom: 11:16am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:

Where is Ogun, Aiyelala, Yemoja sourced from?

Bros you are going senile

cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:

Who are these irrelevant bini? Even in contemporary Nigeria,what is your relevance?

Idiot, what do you even know? As recently as 1930s official language at the palace of Oba of benin was yoruba language. I bet you were not told that. Go and read the historical account of father of the late Oba Akenzua if it has not been destroyed or hidden away. We don't even need you guys for anything. Politically, economically and even socially you're totally irrelevant to us.

Please tell us the name of Yoruba villages and towns bini people conquered and in which war and year?

I consider it a waste of time engaging a toddler like you,who is intellectually poor,in a discourse far beyond your capacity. You obviously still have breast milk in your mouth!

12 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:23am On May 02, 2016
efosasere:
I'm not an igbo man and you're not a Bini girl either. Go and die you yoruba booty scratcher.
na person lyk u dey allow d Edos to be called igbo by d yorubas and yannmiris by d hausas thereby turning our land to Biafrans land.

ur posts showed u lack indept knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:25am On May 02, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Who are these irrelevant bini? Even in contemporary Nigeria,what is your relevance?

Idiot, what do you even know? As recently as 1930s official language at the palace of Oba of benin was yoruba language. I bet you were not told that. Go and read the historical account of father of late Oba Akenzua if it has not been destroyed or hidden away. We don't even need you guys for anything. Polically, economically and even socially you're totally irrelevant to us.

Please tell us the name of Yoruba villages and towns bini people conquered and in which war and year?

I consider it a waste of time engaging a toddler like you,who is intellectually poor,in a discourse far beyond your capacity. You obviously still have breast milk in your mouth!
no mind am jawe maybe na ogiso kings enslaved d yorubas o...d boy funny no b small.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Twistaray(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

Stop arguing with that Ipod yoot,and if you must argue please it shouldn't be that tiny state that doesn't make up 1% of your great tribe.

Mind you, he's fake so don't be deceive.
Remember Edo isn't even a tribe for crying out loud so stop arguing with a nobody and a no tribe region. grin

Argue with big bro like SE and North abeg

5 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by SirToby(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2016
planetx:
Don't mind that clown, Biafran soldiers overrun and occupied Benin city and the entire mid west within 24hrs just by firing their guns in the air. Until they tried that mess with Yoruba warriors at Ore and we're beaten blue and black and chased all the way back to Onitsha.
The bastard needs some history lessons. Benin was changed to Puppet Republic of Biafra by Ojukwu and the clown is here ranting like a wounded lion. It took murtala muhammed a fulani man to chase the biafra forces away within few hours.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Twistaray(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2016
SirToby:

The bastard needs some history lessons. Benin was changed to Puppet Republic of Biafra by Ojukwu and the clown is here ranting like a wounded lion. It took murtala muhammed a fulani man to chase the biafra forces away within few hours.

grin
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

*falls from a tree somewhere in alaigbo/enugu*

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

no mind am jawe maybe na ogiso kings enslaved d yorubas o...d boy funny no b small.

I think we should let all these people know their levels. Imagine that fool saying rubbish about one of the finest tribes on Earth- Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

na person lyk u dey allow d Edos to be called igbo by d yorubas and yannmiris by d hausas thereby turning our land to Biafrans land.

ur posts showed u lack indept knowledge.
go and die you yoruba ape.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Eddodoh(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2016
I blame Igbo especially Enugu people for this and any attack that may happen.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 11:39am On May 02, 2016
Go and serve your fulani slave masters and stop making noise here. Yorubas are dirty people.
OROSUNBOLB:

Idiot, what do you even know? As recently as 1930s official language at the palace of Oba of benin was yoruba language. I bet you were not told that. Go and read the historical account of father of late Oba Akenzua if it has not been destroyed or hidden away. We don't even need you guys for anything. Polically, economically and even socially you're totally irrelevant to us.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by solochris(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:
Lesson learned. ..chestbeating and calling others coward leads to bloodbath.

We developed Lagos

We are d one protecting Yorubas in their land

Yoruba are cowards...cowards is in their dna

It cannot happened in igbolands

is now u people now know u r peaceful people after being massacred SMH @y'all

Fulanis are going nowhere cus they are NIGERIANS ..touching them wud lead to more bloodbaths.

Chineke meeeee, umunne m bianu lee grammer oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of General Yakubu Gowon In 1969 (Video) / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / IMF Advices Nigeria To Remove All Forms Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.