Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State (24034 Views)

Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Image123(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2016
modath:

Don't you feel like something sinister is going on?

Last attack it was this same Vanguard that "warned" of "an imminent attack" as well, how did they get this "TERRORISTs" to give them such info? ATTACKS that caught the communities unawares?

There is more to this than the eye can see.... sooner rather than later, all that is hidden will come to Light lipsrsealed

However, the best thing is for this government to heed rhe voice of reason & not sleep on a bicycle, They just have to set up shop in the SE Like they are doing in the NE... This is a "metamorphosis" , hopefully it never snowballs into something worse than what we are almost out of!!

Howdy?

i thought i was the only one that noticed. Vanguard news is complicit and should be investigated with their dependable source. They broke ALL the news about imaginary Fulani herdsmen attacking the East. Even giving spurious figures about 500, 300 or 50 as the evil spirits led them. Also the casualty figures which officially is between 6-9 but on vanguard is currently 46.
Yes there are Fulani herdsmen, and we all know from childhood that they are not civilized and value cow to human being. But the past few weeks have been more of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Unfortunately, we're all loving it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 5:14am On May 03, 2016
efosasere:
my life is far better than yours. Do you think I depend on Owo Mi da for my existence like your cursed tribe does? Bastard son of a thousand coward fathers.
you have proven u r igbo that probably lived in benin..go get a life coward chestbeater, online keypad warrior.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by Nobody: 6:59am On May 03, 2016
Drchristian:

you have proven u r igbo that probably lived in benin..go get a life coward chestbeater, online keypad warrior.
see this mumu. Ewobi. Ozuo. Okobo.
Re: Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State by kechywillz(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2016
Drchristian:
Lesson learnt. ..chestbeating and calling others coward leads to bloodbath.

We developed Lagos

We are d one protecting Yorubas in their land

Yoruba are cowards...cowards is in their dna

It cannot happen in igbolands

Is now u people now know u r peaceful people after being massacred SMH @y'all

Fulanis are going nowhere cus they are NIGERIANS ..touching them wud lead to more bloodbaths.
I have been watching ur comments,any slightest issue raised on our people,u wil be quick to throw shades at the ibos, a Yoruba wanna be. I pray the harm we wish upon the ibos will befall on u. Ur a heartless fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno / NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.