Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) (5339 Views)

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On May 02, 2016
below is a press release from the government;

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has praised the generality of public and civil servants in Ogun State, for the uncommon maturity and understanding that they have displayed in the face of the current economic challenges confronting the nation.
The governor stated this in a goodwill message he delivered, on Sunday, on the occasion of the 2016 Workers’ Day celebration.
Addressing the workers who came out in their large numbers to celebrate 2016 Workers Day, Governor Amosun promised that his administration will continue to strive to constantly put a smile on their face as it has always done.
The governor added that this was evident in the fact that Ogun State has not only paid April 2016 salary but also paid part of the outstanding cooperative deductions it was owing.
Governor Amosun reminded the workers that the decision to pay part of the cooperative deductions was in fulfilment of a promise he had earlier made to them.
The governor pointed out that he had earlier promised to pay part of the outstanding cooperative deductions at the end of May 2016 but just decided to make it earlier than promised by starting at the end of April.
This, he said, was done not only to appreciate the workers, but to also reinforce his administration's commitment to always seek the welfare of the workforce.
Governor Amosun, while eulogizing the Nigerian worker for his resourcefulness and dedication to duty said, “in Ogun State, the place of our workforce in the actualization of our Mission to Rebuild, cannot be overemphasized.”
He added that, “we recognize the prominent role you play as the engine room, the driving force behind the implementation of our lofty ideas and goals for the development of our dear state.”
Governor Amosun also explained that the realization of the importance of workers is one of the reasons the Ogun State government has continued to ensure that it consistently meets its obligations to its workforce.
“In spite of the current financial challenges, we have consistently ensured payment of salaries as and when due,” Governor Amosun said.
He added that, “where we have grey areas, we will not renege on our agreements.”
Signed
Adejuwon Soyinka,
Senior Special Assistant (Media),
Ogun State Governor.
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/amosun-praises-ogun-state-workers-photos/

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by wallex1983(m): 5:02am On May 02, 2016
I thought they said he is the nightmare of ogun workers...
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2016
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 02, 2016
I also want to use this medium to commend EDIBLE CATERING for delivering food and services that knocks people out grin
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by johntaiwo123(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2016
Mission To ReBuild Ogun Continues

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by augster(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2016
Abeg who get edible catering,s number? I need a knockout service too
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2016
wallex1983:
I thought they said he is the nightmare of ogun workers...
he does not owe salaries, but deductions. and he already started paying back.
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by DrSuleiman100: 10:50am On May 02, 2016
Good one
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Lordster: 10:50am On May 02, 2016
Amosun pls pay up the workers

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:51am On May 02, 2016
hope say e don pay workaz
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2016
the commendation should be followed up with prompt payment... ALWAYS
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by sandramama: 10:53am On May 02, 2016
nice
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2016
OMO OGUN.....ISE YA!!!
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by honsaint(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
This man sha..... I no just gbadun am..... Too rigid cry
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2016
Yes, not owing workers. Proud of you my governor.
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by anorld(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2016
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Abalado(f): 11:00am On May 02, 2016
Please can some one tell me a state in nigeria which is apc state dat is not owing their workers pls,can sm1 tel me..dat v made d full payment of their workers..
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by expertman(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2016
Yes. He is not owing. But this man no get sense.

He is here to steal.

Every one in Abeokuta mostly business people aint enjoying his government.

I tell you OGD regime better.

NO Money, No water,no light all stand still yet he went ahead to build 4stories shops in shapon,itoku,etc.

Abeg who want collect the shops shey na ponmo sellers w
an sell for 5story abi building materials sellers abi textile and adire sellers

That man is so dumb.

JideTheBlogger:
Yes, not owing workers. Proud of you my governor.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by tomholly: 11:50am On May 02, 2016

He is here to steal.

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by allytinted: 12:51pm On May 02, 2016
Ride on my governor
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Simplesoul05(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
expertman:

He is here to steal.

NO Money, No water,no light all stand still yet he went ahead to build 4stories shops in shapon,itoku,etc.

Abeg who want collect the shops shey na ponmo sellers w
an sell for 5story abi building materials sellers abi textile and adire sellers

That man is so dumb.

Is the state ment for pomo sellers abi textile alone? Didnt OGD built international market at Sagam? Na who collect the shops wey dey there. Was at abk yday and i was like WOW, i envy the good roads

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by kayusely: 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
below is a press release from the government;

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has praised the generality of public and civil servants in Ogun State, for the uncommon maturity and understanding that they have displayed in the face of the current economic challenges confronting the nation.
The governor stated this in a goodwill message he delivered, on Sunday, on the occasion of the 2016 Workers’ Day celebration.
Addressing the workers who came out in their large numbers to celebrate 2016 Workers Day, Governor Amosun promised that his administration will continue to strive to constantly put a smile on their face as it has always done.
The governor added that this was evident in the fact that Ogun State has not only paid April 2016 salary but also paid part of the outstanding cooperative deductions it was owing.
Governor Amosun reminded the workers that the decision to pay part of the cooperative deductions was in fulfilment of a promise he had earlier made to them.
The governor pointed out that he had earlier promised to pay part of the outstanding cooperative deductions at the end of May 2016 but just decided to make it earlier than promised by starting at the end of April.
This, he said, was done not only to appreciate the workers, but to also reinforce his administration's commitment to always seek the welfare of the workforce.
Governor Amosun, while eulogizing the Nigerian worker for his resourcefulness and dedication to duty said, “in Ogun State, the place of our workforce in the actualization of our Mission to Rebuild, cannot be overemphasized.”
He added that, “we recognize the prominent role you play as the engine room, the driving force behind the implementation of our lofty ideas and goals for the development of our dear state.”
Governor Amosun also explained that the realization of the importance of workers is one of the reasons the Ogun State government has continued to ensure that it consistently meets its obligations to its workforce.
“In spite of the current financial challenges, we have consistently ensured payment of salaries as and when due,” Governor Amosun said.
He added that, “where we have grey areas, we will not renege on our agreements.”
Signed
Adejuwon Soyinka,
Senior Special Assistant (Media),
Ogun State Governor.
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/amosun-praises-ogun-state-workers-photos/

He should pay the gratuities of pensioners who retited since 2012 some of them have died others are dying while some are seriously sick and no money to buy drugs. Diaris God o.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by ichommy(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2016
augster:
Abeg who get edible catering,s number? I need a knockout service too

cheesy
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Cool83(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
he does not owe salaries, but deductions. and he already started paying back.
is cooperative deduction not part of cooperators salary, he owed 8 months nd just paid a month

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Exponental(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2016
Cool83:

is cooperative deduction not part of cooperators salary, he owed 8 months nd just paid a month
most people don't understand that some workers invest more of their salaries in loans (deductions) and this is worrying. Imagine deductions was set aside to pay children's school bills, house rent, bank loan and many more and he keeps deducting from salaries while loans can't be accessed, the bills accumulate and/or the debts become a nightmare amongst others. I pity families where the two couples are affected by this unpaid deductions.
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by expertman(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2016
Simplesoul05:

Is the state ment for pomo sellers abi textile alone? Didnt OGD built international market at Sagam? Na who collect the shops wey dey there. Was at abk yday and i was like WOW, i envy the good roads

Good roads indeed. Bros Mr governor left the important roads and started building over head bridges every where. Did u know how many over head bridges he constructed?

Bros u only visit Abk but u not living here in abk.

Have u visited his new house in housing Ibara where he built 2 storey underground down without delaying?

This man is corrupt and only after the profits he is gonna make on the over priced fake chinko bridges wake up bro.
Re: Amosun Commends Ogun State Workers (photos) by Cool83(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
Exponental:

most people don't understand that some workers invest more of their salaries in loans (deductions) and this is worrying. Imagine deductions was set aside to pay children's school bills, house rent, bank loan and many more and he keeps deducting from salaries while loans can't be accessed, the bills accumulate and/or the debts become a nightmare amongst others. I pity families where the two couples are affected by this unpaid deductions.
it's affecting me badly

(1) (Reply)

10 Poorest States in Nigeria According To National Bureau Of Statistics / Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Human Development Index (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.