Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison (5338 Views)

Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / Buhari's Brilliant Delay Tactics On His Chosen Successor Is To Trap Tinubu / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Showbby28: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Prophet Joshua Arogun  who predicted the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 election has again predicted that Buhari's successor is a former governor from the South who is in prison at the moment.

During the church service on Sunday in Lagos  , the  General Overseer of  Light of the World International Church, said it is his primary duty tell people anything God reveals to him .
He said: “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don't rely on public opinion for prophesies.  We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is  interpreted .It is left for people to take it.

" Before the election last year , God told me that President Buhari would be re-elected; . And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be  the president and there is no questions about that.  No one can change it . The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him”
The religious leader told the congregation that while they were praying,  he received a clear message about 2023 election and how it would manifest. 
He said: “I got a revelation about Nigeria's political dynamics in the next general election.  I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East  taking over from President Buhari . There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone's destiny especially when sanctioned by God . Everything that happens in life is for a reason.  I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before . God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural  resources. 

Pastor Arogun asked his congregation to pray more for the revelation.  He also called on the congregation to pray for Nigeria at this period of pandemic disease outbreak in the world. He said prayers should be conducted on behalf of researchers to find a cure for the coronavirus before it spreads more. 

https://abacityblog.com/2020/03/01/pastor-who-predicted-buharis-victor-in-2019-reveals-his-successor-is-an-ex-governor-in-prison/

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
We.don't want to know who he is

We are only interested in what he can do

4 Likes

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Sunofgod(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kalu?

Lol....

4 Likes

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Handsomecole(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is getting very interesting...

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by northvietnam(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin

Lying Mohamed’s every where

Kale can’t rule this naija, Buhari will rather die than give kalu the ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by seunmsg(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Handsomecole:
This is getting very interesting...

There is nothing interesting in the nonsense spewed by the pastor. A convicted criminal cannot even contest for president not to talk about wining. This is another case of fake prophecy from a fraudulent pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by franchasng: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buhari's successor will be a former Governor no doubt!
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thank the gods is not Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Handsomecole(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oga please don't transfer any aggression to me , I'm not the one that brought Corona virus to Nigeria. I just my little contribution. Make yours and heaven will not fall. Soon you will understand that Nigerian politics is beyond the media , if you know you know if you don't know you will never know .
seunmsg:

There is nothing interesting in the nonsense spewed by the pastor. A convicted criminal cannot even contest for president not to talk about wining. This is another case of fake prophecy from a fraudulent pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Abdul05: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
We are doomed .those people from divided camp .that pastor must be possessed of empty mind.
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by fergie001: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Handsomecole:
Oga please don't transfer any aggression to me , I'm not the one that brought Corona virus to Nigeria. I just my little contribution. Make yours and heaven will not fall. Soon you will understand that Nigerian politics is beyond the media , if you know you know if you don't know you will never know .

7 Likes

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by GamalNasser: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buhari was never re elected please !!! Never !!! He cheated his way back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by rexchazy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
At least He is back to do his evil
GamalNasser:
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by slimfit1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
If you are an ex-governor tell efcc to come and arrest you oh.

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by itsme01: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
undecided

Some pastors generally display some level of stupidity, this one thinks anyone with criminal record can contest even coucillorship.. the other time Can and Oyedepo where insulting buhari for try to pass social media bill, and I ask myself do this pastors even know lawmakers passes bills into laws? do they know president just signs laws and implement laws? many of them know moses laws, jews laws , biblical law but common Nigerian constituition they don know

such a group of dunce, 90 percent of Nigerian Christians haven't read a bible from A- Z, they rely on few phrases their pastors tell them

3 Likes

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Prophecy kee you there
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by ruggedtimi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
But I am aware Orji Kalu has under ground plan going on to be president.
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
These pastors are seriously making people lose interest in Christianity

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by chiboy441(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
We are still in 2020, full scale of world economic crisis is on the way......

All countries are focusing to stop it and we are here talking about who will take over 2023.

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by PFRB: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
They will always choose morons, thieves, and discredited persons from the south.
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Okogopo: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
undecided

Some pastors generally display some level of stupidity, this one thinks anyone with criminal record can contest even coucillorship.. the other time Can and Oyedepo where insulting buhari for try to pass social media bill, and I ask myself do this pastors even know lawmakers passes bills into laws? do they know president just signs laws and implement laws? many of them know moses laws, jews laws , biblical law but commons Nigerian constituition they don know

[/s]
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by bastardmod: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
undecided

Some pastors generally display some level of stupidity, this one thinks anyone with criminal record can contest even coucillorship.. the other time Can and Oyedepo where insulting buhari for try to pass social media bill, and I ask myself do this pastors even know lawmakers passes bills into laws? do they know president just signs laws and implement laws? many of them know moses laws, jews laws , biblical law but common Nigerian constituition they don know

such a group of dunce, 90 percent of Nigerian Christians haven't read a bible from A- Z, they rely on few phrases their pastors tell them

Just like many hopeless useless cursed afonja Muslims generally display a high level of stupidity and imbecility.

Spits... Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by duncun: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Danzakidakura(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
northvietnam:
grin grin

Lying Mohamed’s every where

Kale can’t rule this naija, Buhari will rather die than give kalu the ticket
Buhari father well done
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by pennywys(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
The pastor lied when he said God ordian him
It baffles me why God will impose a disaster on his people
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Xzellentgraphic: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
But God cannot be so wicked giving us a thief as president....this should just b a fake prophesy...
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by blasted12: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Is that what atiku's server told you?
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by limeta(f): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
cool
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2020
I guess he is talking about Orji Uzoh Kalu here.
Mtcheeewww. A man I personally threw his kiriki prison door key in my pit latrine. He ain't coming out nowhere, not after leaving Aba in its current messy state.

His successor Theodore Orji and the fat fool currently in Abia government house will join him soon. sad

1 Like

Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by Mannygoulding(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Issokay
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by edoairways: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
But I am aware Orji Kalu has under ground plan going on to be president.
I suspect that, don't trust these politicians especially the ones presume to be jailed. They know how to play on the emotional intelligence of many Nigerians.
Re: Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison by edoairways: 1:35am On Mar 02, 2020
sassysure:
These pastors are seriously making people lose interest in Christianity
Prophecies in some cases are not palatable to the ear, the problem is if the prophets hears from God but unfortunately many don't. The problem with many Christians is the fact that they are too lazy to read their bibles. Rather than study they go about gossiping, chatting, partying and relying on diluted messages from the pulpit of some preachers. Well it is expected since the bible predicted the love for God would go cold while fake prophets will flood the earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp / Do You Know That Oyo State Or Former Ondo Or Kwara Are Bigger Than Igboland / Oshun Demolishes School To Give Way For Tinubu's Mall (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.