Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

thx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thx (4225 Views)

thx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

thx by amakaezike(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
thnx
Re: thx by sofeo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
what are you really up to?
Re: thx by hollandis(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
My dear , you don,t have to have sex with him to prove that you love him.
Re: thx by nex(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
Is he a handsome guy? What features attract you to him? Is it just cos he's Oyibo?

Do you do this with some other guys or just him?
Re: thx by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
amakaezike:

Hello,
I am in love with this white guy., but I fell like big prostitute. He calls every once in a full moon. and help me god I answer his calls. and we have sex. I dated him shortly before, but I feel he only wants me for sex.
what should I do? I say that I am young. and I enjoy having sex with him, though he is not great. I luv him more than anything. my family does not know about this. and I feel ashamed
plzz help
A

U are not a LovePeddler until you start charging him per minute.
Happy Shagging. grin
Re: thx by YICOBs(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
. . . . . .  and he gives you money after sleeping with you ? You are nothing but a call girl.
Re: thx by Akinagirl(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
Girl. Like duh! You are a booty call.
Re: thx by hooged: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hey poster i want some1 like u.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ sauron. thank you, I needed that, I like my Oyibo. I will wait for him forever
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
@yicobs. no he does not give me money, well he gives me some for the taxi back in the morning.
but I always have to leave early, which bothers me a bit.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
@akinagirl. what would you do if you cannot wait to see him, he is an Oyibo with money and not too old for me
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
@nex. I dont do any other guy. I live at home with my family so I cannot do much of that.
Re: thx by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
amakaezike:

@yicobs. no he does not give me money,  well he gives me some for the taxi back in the morning.
but I always have to leave early,  which bothers me a bit.

of course you're a prostitute, just a cheap one.  grin
You have to leave early because he doesnt want his legitimate friends to see you.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
@daviddylan.
why you say so. i dont see the that. I spend the night at his big house, and then I leave,.
he sometimes even hug me in the morning.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
@hollandis. I prove my love, I do him welll. he likes, and he likes bj's more than anything
Re: thx by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
amakaezike:

@daviddylan.
why you say so. i dont see the that. I spend the night at his big house, and then I leave,.
he sometimes even hug me in the morning.

what else? you seem to have low self esteem . . . a hug is your own idea of "love"? He's probably laughing at you after you leave.

Does he treat you as someone he doesnt mind being seen with? Does he take you out? Do you meet his friends? Do you feel like you can access his house when you feel like or its only when he orders you over for your usual duty?
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
@davidylan. you think so?? but I dated him for a few weeks where I met a few of his friends at a night club, that was 5 years ago though, I think he is my friend as well. and I feel I JUST want to have a good time, after all I am just in my early 30ties
Re: thx by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
amakaezike:

@davidylan. you think so?? but I dated him for a few weeks where I met a few of his friends at a night club, that was 5 years ago though, I think he is my friend as well. and I feel I JUST want to have a good time, after all I am just in my early 30ties

i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt thinking you were still a teen. In your early 30s and you still live with your parents and are a housegirl for a white emperor?

you met his friends at a night club 5 yrs ago? shocked And since then all you have been is a call girl waiting to service him at his orders?
Re: thx by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
Amaka

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
, I am ashamed, and I dont want my friends at Yaba to find out.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
@agaba 123. I live in the UK,
Re: thx by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
Amaka can i call you? grin
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
@davidylan, no, I dont live with parents. I own my home, and I am very smart girl. I work hard all my life.
Re: thx by Hauwa1: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
who knows he is filming it.
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
@daviddylan.
no ofense, but bit down at the moment, my head is full of wahala. and I want to think abut this. tnigt
Re: thx by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
amakaezike:

@davidylan,  no, I dont live with parents. I own my home,  and I am very smart girl. I work hard all my life.

nna this cannot be true.

*Hauwa*:

who knows he is filming it.

he'll make good money for it. grin
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
@daviddylan. are u from lagos?
Re: thx by posakosa(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
You are NOT a LovePeddler.

You have just have a pussy of convenience. tongue tongue

If I call you over, will you come. Im half caste. almost white.
Re: thx by hotteju(f): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yes you are a LovePeddler~~!!
Re: thx by posakosa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
hotteju:

Yes you are a LovePeddler~~!!

She's almost one. She's not there yet na!
Re: thx by amakaezike(f): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
i am getting depressed now, dont say that, HE IS RESPECTABLE OYIBO, i AM ONLY 31
Re: thx by hotteju(f): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
amakaezike:

@davidylan.  you think so?? but I dated him for a few weeks where I met a few of his friends at a night club, that was 5 years ago though,  I think he is my friend as well. and I feel I JUST want to have a good time,  after all I am just in my early 30ties

W T F
Early 30s
Even whores retire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wants To Kill Me!!! **PICS** / If Women Ruled The World / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.