Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo (24037 Views)

How Buhari, VP Silence Aided Killings, By Ortom / Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / How I Became Running Mate To Buhari — Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lying pastor. You became Buhari's running mate after Tinubu failed in his bid for a muslim/muslim ticket, So he installed you as his puppet/stooge.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1951905_20141217212639_jpeg845c2952f1b2cdfbc0ccf4ec9f44b90a

Wayraminute...did U mean to tell me U didn't see the lighter on the table just after the water bottle?
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by Divfav(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
I'm speechless now.but I hope two of you will not tarnish your morality cos I really count on you people. if not,that means you're an animal in human flesh. Please the masses are suffering and your policy is not encouraging us(the youths) in entrepreneurship.
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by ajbabs(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
grin I stopped reading where he said in 1995, he co-founded an anti-corruption group!

Pray Mr Mere Commissioner, where were you and your group when Tinubu raped Lagos to become the richest Landlord in Sub-Saharan region?
He has even forgot that his "saint of all times" boss, Buhari was working for the Abacha regime.

2 Likes

Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2016
ajbabs:

He has even forgot that his "saint of all times" boss, Buhari was working for the Abacha regime.
Talk about selective amnesia. Today they are all saints.
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2016
ogmask:

Old gist bro.

The same tinubu your Raymond dokpesi is begging for forgiveness right? Most politicians steal but some are smart. Your masters had tinubu for 8yrs without immunity, what did they do. Today they are begging him to withdraw the case against them. you cannot accuse anybody when the pple who started it have said the accusations are false.
My child, the people who started it as you said did not say the allegation was false, rather Judge Umar bungled the case and has admitted that the judgement he gave then was in error.
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by papertrail(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lying pastor. You became Buhari's running mate after Tinubu failed in his bid for a muslim/muslim ticket, So he installed you as his puppet/stooge.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1951905_20141217212639_jpeg845c2952f1b2cdfbc0ccf4ec9f44b90a

This Tinubu is not even looking healthy sef

2 Likes

Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
deebrain:
If this interview/speech was during the campaigns, I would have shed tears of joy, optimism and patriotism.

But now, almost a year after the "change" i voted, came to power, Im not impressed.

Goes to watch WWE "PAY BACK".

angry
Wailing form is finished! I am only interested in what Corbin and Dolph did to themselves cos that Corbin guy has been bullying everybody since he came on board. Without watching it, I already the pattern of the wins and loses.

But since I couldn't watch it on Cable, I will lump it with Raw tomorrow.
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
shellman:
Wait a minute, even if Tinubu nominated him, Tinubu must be commended for identifying correct values,attributes &materials putting square pegs in square holes Fashola's&Ambode are good examples making waves during this turbulent period That cannot be taken away from Tinubu
Yeah Tinubu is the smartest of all Thieves. But remember that everyday is for the tif and one day Tinubu go go market and won't come back.
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2016
Divfav:
I'm speechless now.but I hope two of you will not tarnish your morality cos I really count on you people. if not,that means you're an animal in human flesh. Please the masses are suffering and your policy is not encouraging us(the youths) in entrepreneurship.
Baba which morality are you talking about?
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by kilar5(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
How does ur explanation put food on our table.Rubbish!
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by stevecantrell: 12:50pm On May 02, 2016
santity100:
VP, people need changes that will directly impact on their lives ..

Not a history lesson...
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by yesboss20(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2016
People can be so judgmental! I sincerely wonder if any of you haven't ever led in some capacity. It is very easy to sit back and point hands but taking the bull by the horns and working is much more demanding.

The same treatment and condemnation meted out to the President Jonathan administration has been stepped up a notch in this present. Don't we ever learn?!

God bless my country and her leaders.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by TijaniAbu: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
tinkinjow:
How you became the VP: TINUBU appointed you. Y? Because you are his best specimen for remote control.
Forget ur integrity.

Honestly I don't know why this fake pastor and pharisee vp Yemi Osinbajo tells lies like the devil's disciple! Everybody knows that Bola Tinubu imposed him on Buhari as vp as his stooge proxy when APC could not run a muslim-muslim ticket, so Tinubu was frustrated in his ambition to be VP. Osinbajo worships Tinubu instead of worshipping God. He cannot even let his 1st year anniversary of scams and lies pass before trying to rewrite history? How can he have been known for any integrity when he was and is the personal attorney for the most corrupt looter in Nigeria, Bola Tinubu? Rubbish. APC Scams and Lies Inc. Change Change.
Re: How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo by deebrain(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Wailing form is finished! I am only interested in what Corbin and Dolph did to themselves cos that Corbin guy has been bullying everybody since he came on board. Without watching it, I already the pattern of the wins and loses.

But since I couldn't watch it on Cable, I will lump it with Raw tomorrow.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote / Tinubu And Atiku Should Be Cast Away - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.