Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views (546 Views)

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Two Different Religious Views About The Jacob/esau Story / Thread For Christians And Islam To Share Religious Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by linztech: 8:21am On May 02, 2016
According to this new statistic released by the Pew Research Center data and shared by the World Economic Forum, Nigeria is the 9th country in the world with strong religious views. Ethiopia is topmost.

Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2016
linztech:
According to this new statistic released by
the Pew Research Center data and shared
by the World Economic Forum, Nigeria is the
9th country in the world with strong religious
views. Ethiopia is topmost.
I am vindicated. The unreligious ones are the most developed because they value reason above sentiments

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by Adebola02(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2016
Nigerians are very religious but most are unGodly.
Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by erusen: 8:33am On May 02, 2016
and yet we are still the crime and poverty center of the world ,same with other topping religion countries there, perhaps god don't reward those that worship him?or perhaps we need to wake up from the delusion of religion, Nigerian youths THINK.
Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by talktonase(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2016
religion is the most divisive tool ever.I can count 10churches in my street alone all with different religious orientations...Sometimes i wonder if it is the same God in all these churches?
Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by Tapout(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2016
na Africa carry am for head... top 10 consist of 7 African countries
Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2016
erusen:
and yet we are still the crime and poverty center of the world ,same with other topping religion countries there, perhaps god don't reward those that worship him?or perhaps we need to wake up from the delusion of religion, Nigerian youths THINK.
As it is in our constitution freedom of religion, if you don't want to belong anywhere its your choice.
Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by erusen: 8:50am On May 02, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

As it is in our constitution freedom of religion, if you don't want to belong anywhere its your choice.
I don't want to stand and let my country remain undeveloped because of religious dogma,moreover there is no REAL freedom of religion as children are brainwashed into it.Amsterdam has freedom of religion too,but almost 97% of them value common sense over that.
Re: Nigeria Rated 9th Country With Strong Religious Views by waxxydude: 9:34am On May 02, 2016
Religious view deprieve us of common sense, that's we are highly sentimental and pretensious.

One day, just one day, i'll change that!

(1) (Reply)

When The Wages Of Sin Is Death,then Why......... / Kindly Recommend Books On Christian Relationship / The Ordination Of Pastors Is Of Men And Not Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.