Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] (1983 Views)

Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Nobody: 8:50am On May 02, 2016
It sounds funny to me how i, of all people can be writing in the *politics section* of Nairaland cos the thing is; i don't usually talk about politics (you can confirm that from my social profiles and blogs) but as a Nigerian, i feel the Need to say my opinion about the nigerian economic situation today especially after interviewing one or two person from both rural and urban area.

In case you don't know about her (probably you're from another planet), Nigeria is an endowed beautiful country which can be located on the map in the Western Part of Africa.
However i won't be breaking details about the country now cos thats not what i intend todo but i would be talking about the current economic situation especially the one that affects us all which is;
Fuel,
Electricity,
and ehm. Ehm..
Money *winks*.
3 Major Current Economic Problems Facing Nigeria Economy

1. Electricity - In this current technological age, i wonder what one can do without this important amenity called Electricity. Since more than a week of my stay at a particular location (just came back yesterday), the total duration of the electricity was not even up to 32hrs!
As a blogger which requires me to stay active online, i had to always HUNT and lookout for a place where to charge my device.

2. FUEL - When we're having issue with No #1 mentioned above, one needs to depend on power generators using fuel. But when the price of this commodity rises up, other things rise up with it.
I mean things like Food (even the one that are locally made, Transport fare (some pple self dey fear to go on a long distance place just for fun), and even SERVICES (barbing, grinding, and e-services).

3. Money - Although not everybody would be financially bouyant (especially if you're not doing legal things to earn it) even though we all want it but it seems things aren't turning so that well recently.
Infact the funny slang there is no money is being used by almost everyone everywhere wink

My Opinion On The Nigeria Situation Today
Most people blame the current predicament on the government that it was the Leader who earlier promised CHANGE that made things turned out like this but here is what i think about the whole issue;

=> A FLOUR had to undergo a CERTAIN INCONVENIENT process before it finally becomes a BEAUTIFUL BREAD Although this inconvenient process MUST NOT BE TOO GRAVE or else it might turn the FLOUR to an UGLY PRODUCT.
We all want our dear country to become more better, isn't it? Then i think this is a phase that we need to endure for it is only for a VERY SHORT PERIOD of time!
But to the GOVERNMENT and our LEADERS; they should not let the Inconvenience be TOO MUCH so it won't turn out to be like that of the UGLY BREAD.
I rest my e-pen here
Wetin be the name of the driver who used to transport post to the frontpage? I guess its lalasticlala
If you know am, tag him here! People might grab something from this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Mustack: 8:54am On May 02, 2016
100 trays of kolanut for this writter

1 Like

Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
Mustack:
100 trays of kolanut for this writter
thanks for the gifts but i don't know how to eat kolanuts wink
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by chriskosherbal(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
I believe the economy will improve.
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Nobody: 9:02am On May 02, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I believe the economy will improve.
same here
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by mightyjoe746: 9:30am On May 02, 2016
The Nigeria economy will surely improve but it takes the wise mind to realize that.
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Nobody: 9:52am On May 02, 2016
mightyjoe746:
The Nigeria economy will surely improve but it takes the wise mind to realize that.
but it seems everybody are losing their patience, hence i decided to wrote this post
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Mustack: 1:05pm On May 02, 2016
Tuham:
thanks for the gifts but i don't know how to eat kolanuts wink
so what did you need
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2016
Mustack:

so what did you need
do help me sell them and kindly send the money
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Mustack: 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
Tuham:
do help me sell them and kindly send the money
I will sell and bring yuan for you
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
Mustack:

I will sell and bring yuan for you
alright.. Would be waiting
Re: Current Economic Situation In Nigeria - [my Opinion] by Mustack: 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
Tuham:
alright.. Would be waiting
smiles

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Children Did To President Buhari In His Hometown (photos) / Avengers Reveal REAL Identities Of Members Allegedly Arrested / Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.