Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi (1983 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Emir of Kano, Mallam
Muhammad Sanusi II, has
advised President
Muhammadu Buhari-led
administration to seek the
advice of top economic
experts in and out of
government to find solution
to the economic crisis in the
country.
Sanusi spoke on Wednesday
during the traditional Sallah
Durbar (Hawan Nasarawa) at
the Government House, Kano.
The former governor of the
Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN,
said now was the time to
involve all forward-thinking
individuals to seek way out
of the recession that had hit
the country and seriously
affecting Nigerians.
Sanusi, however, urged
wealthy Nigerians to support
the less-privileged in the
society in order to alleviate
their sufferings.
He added that Nigerians,
“irrespective of religious
beliefs and political
inclinations, should continue
to pray for economic growth
and development of the
country”.
Sanusi also urged the people
of Kano to remain law-
abiding and be their
brother’s keeper
irrespective of religion or
ethnic background.
Sanusi appealed to the state
government to help the
people to acquire skills that
would make them self-reliant.
www.dailypost.ng/2016/09/14/recession-biting-nigerians-consult-experts-like-sanusi-tells-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Tyche(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
I love this Man's honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Jirate(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
You wanted GEJ out for your useless Bubu, we are not interested in you. Wail in silence please. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by dunkem21(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by doublewisdom: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Breeze don blow Buhari yansh don open. Even his cronies now understand he's a dullard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by bennygreat1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hire you
He's hired already... If you don't believe me ask PMB...

They re never tired of collecting from the national cake..cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by deji68: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
i hope he does....
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by anibi9674: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
the problem with buhari is that he is not open to ideas, he is just too stiff.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Ken4Christ: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
He is not open to suggestions. He feels he knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by hucienda: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Inflation. Devaluation ... Recession.

Buhari sure needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Fidelismaria: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
embarassed
unfortunately our dullardino President still get ear infection

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Habakus: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good morning Sanusi....
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by biggie73(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
anibi9674:
the problem with buhari is that he is not open to ideas, he is just too stiff.
...folks with low or poor educational background are typically stiff to foreign ideology...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by biggie73(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari does not need help. He is the problem, and must be impeached before Nigerians start eating in the cesspit.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by mytime24(f): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
day don break shocked

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
I can read, Wherre he said, PMB should hire him......

Nigerians, wit news sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by azimibraun: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari's administration is just being arm twisted by the same wicked lot who got us into these whole mess using gullible Nigerians to keep distracting government through the Internet and a few traditional media to surrender to their selfish desires. We were told corruption will fight, unfortunately some of us didn't know it will come in form of outright sabotage. I honestly didn't expect the bad guys to lay low without a fight. And what better way to fight a government than to turn it's people against it? It's till the wheels fall off for some of us. We will remain with truth an redemption. Nigeria shall be great again. It's not about what Sanusi, soludo or pat Utomi says, it's about what I as an individual feel will work for me. Let all these guys talking organize themselves and do a presentation Vs what the Buhari team will present on our economy let us put all these side talks to rest once and for all. Everybody just wants to talk... As if those in government didn't go to school or are just sleeping an not doing anything. Fixing a regular economy is quite different from fixing an economy with saboteurs vowing to ensure you must fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by MicroBox: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
I don't see Buhari as dullard but educated illitrate youths of this great country who allow themselves to be divided along ethno religious and political line Yeye half baked graduates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by Oblang(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jirate:
You wanted GEJ out for your useless Bubu, we are not interested in you. Wail in silence please. cool

This one still masturbating over gej's loss.. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
DailyPost, VangUard Newspapers and Naij.com are as Useless as they Come!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by holluphemydavid(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Meaning u accepted dat Buhari had failed Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by FastShipping: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi by BlackSeptember: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
DailyPost, VangUard Newspapers and Naij.com are as Useless as they Come!
The Father of all uselessness is The Nation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For Ndigbo To Stand Their Ground — Sen Ohuabunwa / BREAKING!!! Again, U.S Sanctions Buhari Over Human Rights Abuses / President Muhammadu Buhari: The Truth Must Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.