Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. (906 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by chocolateme(f): 11:06am On May 02, 2016
Can't find my way around to front page, the more I click on "NAIRALAND FORUM" the more the following message appears. I click on 'followed topics" and others, they quickly open but when I click on the Nairaland forum, it refuses to open.. I even logged out now and re-logged in before i was able to try creating this message.. Anyone with an idea of what I should do?.. This is the message it shows and it's not even network problem.

Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by Mannylex(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
Can't find my way around to front page, the more I click on "NAIRALAND FORUM" the more the following message appears. I click on 'followed topics" and others, they quickly open but when I click on the Nairaland forum, it refuses to open.. I even logged out now and re-logged in before i was able to try creating this message.. Anyone with an idea of what I should do?.. This is the message it shows and it's not even network problem.

Lolz. Was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this issue. From the look of things, it's occurring just on Iphone. Had to clear my cookies, history and all. Still same issue

Cc: Seun ; Lalasticlala ; Mynd44

Kindly look into this as it's quite frustrating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by Seun(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Can you open www.nairaland.com/home ? Does Nairaland open on other browsers? What happens when you try a different browser?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by chocolateme(f): 6:32pm On May 02, 2016
Seun:
Can you open www.nairaland.com/home ? Does Nairaland open on other browsers? What happens when you try a different browser?
wow!! I clicked on that link and it speedily opened straight to "home".. Thanks sir but is that how I will keep opening my front page? Aren't there other means? Thanks for that. Mannylex see..
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by stevolinkon40: 7:17pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by stevolinkon40: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
Same thing happening on my default infinix browser over 3days now..all other browsers work but my usual browser gives same error..
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by chocolateme(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
Seems lots of people are experiencing this issue but doesn't understand what it means.
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by Seun(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2016
chocolateme:
wow!! I clicked on that link and it speedily opened straight to "home".. Thanks sir but is that how I will keep opening my front page? Aren't there other means? Thanks for that. Mannylex see..
Can you try clearing your cookies and cache to see if it solves the problem?
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by chocolateme(f): 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
Seun:
ok tnx
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by stevolinkon40: 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
Seun:
first time that it happened. I cleared cookies and cache and it worked well now its back and I have cleared both cookies and cache again but didn't solve it again but the www.nairaland.com/home worked

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by Mannylex(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
Seun:

I cleared cookies and cache, still no luck. Though the homepage works fine with the https://www.nairaland.com/home you shared.
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by naijacampu(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
This bug is always associated to Airtel network. Anyone getting this problem with different network other than Airtel?
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by Mannylex(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
naijacampu:
This bug is always associated to Airtel network. Anyone getting this problem with different network other than Airtel?

It's not an airtel ish, as I use Mtn.
Re: Help!! I Keep Seeing This As I Try To Access Front Page.. Pic. by chocolateme(f): 7:29am On May 12, 2016
Seun:
oga Seun, good day sir.. I want to let you know that it's still unfortunate that I am still having this great trouble with this issue. Is there no way to help me out? Every second and minute, I keep typing and typing the one you typed out here.. It's making me uncomfortable and affecting my enthusiasm. Please advice tnx

(1) (Reply)

60 Motivational Quotes Of James Allen / Beggar Weeps After Seeing The Condition Of Woman He Asked For Help / 1 Bedroom Self Contain For Short-let At Ajoke, Iwaya Yaba ₦1,500 per day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.