Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde (27226 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Tunde Owokoniran Weds Akinwinsola Mztilapia Tunmise In Usa (photos) / Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by PwincessRukky(f): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
Wow! Really happy for em...loving the fact they are Gunners
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Fynestboi: 1:20pm On May 02, 2016
ireneony:
never heard of him
What a funny couple especially the lady grin

Congrats to them smiley

It could be us but

[img]http://gph.is/1YqrEDC[/img]
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by aalangel(f): 1:20pm On May 02, 2016
Please, please, please, they should just stop over hyping weddings.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by winniz: 1:23pm On May 02, 2016
He's a Yoruba actor not a Nollywood actor. You lots should stop attaching all this unknown people to Nollywood, we dont know them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Burgerlomo: 1:27pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats Tilapia, one of my favorite actors.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by GambaOsaka: 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
MosakuAW:

So talented and can act any role been it "Agbero" "Butty" or Man mad he is always ontop.

Congrats to him. He is always in Odunlade's movies.

Arsenal fans are always the hopeful type when it comes to marriages/relationships. They will always endure heart break in relationships and marriages.

Arsenal Fans: Waiting 14yrs without a league trophy, is like waiting 14yrs without a baby in a marriage. Always hopeful grin

Even in "bedmatic" game, Arsenal fans only last 5mins on top the remaing minutes na the woman go end am because dem don go under just like Arsenal ontop of the league for 5months and end 4th position at the end.

You missed the first point .......
Arsenal fans are VERY PATIENT people . The guy's marriage will not crash like most celebrities because he is patient. No matter what annoying thing his wife does, he will never say 'WengerOut'.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Nayok(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2016
MosakuAW:

So talented and can act any role been it "Agbero" "Butty" or Man mad he is always ontop.

Congrats to him. He is always in Odunlade's movies.

Arsenal fans are always the patient and hopeful type when it comes to marriages/relationships. They will always endure heart break in relationships and marriages.

Arsenal Fans: Waiting 14yrs without a league trophy, is like waiting 14yrs without a baby in a marriage. Always hopeful grin

Even in "bedmatic" game, Arsenal fans only last 5mins on top the remaing minutes na the woman go end am because dem don go under just like Arsenal ontop of the league for 5months and end 4th position at the end.

Werey ree oo grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by delishpot: 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
Temy twity to sexy grin............... That was his first ever movie I watched. He is a good actor
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by HaneefahRN(f): 2:15pm On May 02, 2016
Wow! It's this guy. And here I am having a crush cry

I wish them a happy and successful married life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by emerged01(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2016
My paddy of life. Very good actor! Congrats bro!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Burgerlomo: 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

You for have Crush or Mirinda on me nah grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by temitope06(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2016
Team of eejits..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by speciallymade(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

lol... Bae don't worry you have me
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by HaneefahRN(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2016
Burgerlomo:

You for have Crush or Mirinda on me nah grin
No, na pepsi grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by HaneefahRN(f): 4:06pm On May 02, 2016
smiley
speciallymade:
lol... Bae don't worry you have me

Lolz, ayaf heard o smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by juman(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2016
Nice. grin

Good luck.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Laveda(f): 4:46pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
I love the first one...

Lav eda where are you oooo sad

[img]http://gif.co/vdeQ.gif[/img]

I'm here embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Fynestboi: 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
Laveda:

I'm here embarassed

When we go do our own lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Laveda(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

When we go do our own lipsrsealed

shocked

All in your hands grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Fynestboi: 5:01pm On May 02, 2016
Laveda:

shocked

All in your hands grin

[img]http://gif.co/vfDD.gif[/img]
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by pwettiejay(f): 5:06pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Laveda(f): 5:15pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 5:29pm On May 02, 2016
madridguy:
Probably omotayor123 don scammed you my brother. As far as I am concerned, aminat is mine.

If I hear... You better come and settle the Elders tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Dbisector(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2016
Aminat508:
The Nollywood actor Babatunde Owokoniran popularly known as "Tilapia" , that performed a theater stunt like to proposed to his wife way back in January 19 at the Murtala International Airport Lagos on asking his girlfriend Akinrinsola Oluwatunmise to marry him., set to actualize his proposal to his girlfriend as they stepped out in pictures to validate their upcoming marriage.

In a couple of days, this blockbuster Nollywood actor will be tieing a wedding knot with her one and only "Mama".

Congratulations.

Checks out their pre-wedding pictures.

So adorable. kiss Arsenal

Source :https://www.instagram.com/p/BE5pP2yRj8k/
whoa lovely I love this
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Aminat508(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2016
madridguy:
This is wonderful. May Allah SWT bless their alliance. Amin

Meanwhile, Aminat508 when are we going to show the world our pre and wedding shots.
grin waiting for you...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2016
Good. So how do we go about it now ? I am ready to bring Yams. grin grin grin grin grin

Aminat508:
grin waiting for you...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Aminat508(f): 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
madridguy:
Good. So how do we go about it now ? I am ready to bring Yams. grin grin grin grin grin

Baba Aminatu dey Osogbo cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by madridguy(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
Tell me my sister how do I settle the Elders cuz I dey reeady to do anything in accordance with the elders to have Aminat hand in marriage.

Omotayor123:

If I hear... You better come and settle the Elders tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2016
We have to iron everything smooth before consulting him. If na Osogbo oroki that is never a problem. I get my people yapa for the ancient city. Make we do fast so our own pre/wedding pictures can be all over the media. grin grin grin

Aminat508:
Baba Aminatu dey Osogbo cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 5:58pm On May 02, 2016
madridguy:
Tell me my sister how do I settle the Elders cuz I dey reeady to do anything in accordance with the elders to have Aminat hand in marriage.

Bride price :$200billion
100000 Tubers of yam
10000 Trailers of cattle
5 life Lioness
30000 Gericans of Groundnut oil
40000 Gericans of palm oil
50000 Bag of rice
50 factories of drinks
Owo Omo ati iyawo Ile :$500m
20000 Bags of different clothing materials cool

More list coming up... Make I consult the other Elders

Cc. Aminat508 grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Aminat508(f): 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Bride price :$200billion
100000 Tubers of yam
10000 Trailers of cattle
5 life Lioness
30000 Gericans of Groundnut oil
40000 Gericans of palm oil
50000 Bag of rice
50 factories of drinks
Owo Omo ati iyawo Ile :$500m
20000 Bags of different clothing materials cool

More list coming up... Make I consult the other Elders

Cc. Aminat508 grin
Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
Goodluck bro smiley
I like the way he acts in films.
Wishing u happy married life ahead...
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Appears In Court Today After Spending 20 Month In Prison / "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband / Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.