Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde (27231 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Tunde Owokoniran Weds Akinwinsola Mztilapia Tunmise In Usa (photos) / Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2016
Omotayor with this exorbitant list its obvious that you do not want Aminat to complete her deen as a Muslimah. Pls I implore you and co-Elders to tamper justice.

Aminat508

Omotayor123:

Bride price :$200billion
100000 Tubers of yam
10000 Trailers of cattle
5 life Lioness
30000 Gericans of Groundnut oil
40000 Gericans of palm oil
50000 Bag of rice
50 factories of drinks
Owo Omo ati iyawo Ile :$500m
20000 Bags of different clothing materials cool

More list coming up... Make I consult the other Elders

Cc. Aminat508 grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Mediapace: 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
How much is that,OO BEERE MI LOWO AMINATU NI.Not even much,my father can even pay $500 Billion for wooing you only talkless of bride price.
Thousands of companies in the WORLD :p

Tayor I'm equal to the task
Omotayor123:

100000 Tubers of yam
10000 Trailers of cattle
5 life Lioness
50000 Bag of rice
50 factories of drinks

Cc. Aminat508 grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Mediapace: 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
So It's even OSOGBO. Lmao.
It will not take me up to an hour to reach there from here.

When I get their this is how our conversation will go :

I : Ekuurole Sa,Mo je Okan Ninu awon OORE AMINATU

Baba Aminatu : Bo leti Mora

I: Ni Abuja[which kind Nairaland]

Baba Aminatu : Ki lowaase Ni ilewa

I :I go first be like i don enter one chance

I : Mo fe fe Aminatu NI SA!

Baba Aminatu : Aminatu po ninu awon omo timobi,EWO NIBE

I : I go be like Modaran Loni [MI O MO SURNAMU AMINATU]

I : Aminatu Alake ni Sa

Baba Aminatu : iru ise wo lo n se gan na

I : Webmaster Ni mi sa.

Baba Aminatu : Kilo kan mi pelu webmaster,ise jakujaku. Oya gbaleyin lo. Omomi Oo le fe O. Wo boose ri!

Aminatu hope he will not pour HOT WATER ON ME ? tongue
Aminat508:
Baba Aminatu dey Osogbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Aminat508(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:

Baba Aminatu : Kilo kan mi pelu webmaster,ise jakujaku. Oya gbaleyin lo. Omomi Oo le fe O. Wo boose ri!

kikikikikikikikik grin webmaster
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Funjosh(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:

cheesy cheesy cheesy make u no let IYANGBALI cash you o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by dahaz(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2016
madridguy:
Tell me my sister how do I settle the Elders cuz I dey reeady to do anything in accordance with the elders to have Aminat hand in marriage.

Mediapace:
How much is that,OO BEERE MI LOWO AMINATU NI.Not even much,my father can even pay $500 Billion for wooing you only talkless of bride price.
madridguy:
Tell me my sister how do I settle the Elders cuz I dey reeady to do anything in accordance with the elders to have Aminat hand in marriage.

You people are playing with fire. That is midolian property oo.Any person that drag aminat508 with him always run mad oo.Ask ozoakpe lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:

I no give you Aminat cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:

I no give you Aminat cry
That list is for madridguy tongue tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Kazrem(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

100000 Tubers of yam
10000 Trailers of cattle
5 life Lioness
50000 Bag of rice
50 factories of drinks

Cc. Aminat508 grin
If only you could see how am rolling on the floor. Kuku say make them bring a whole state abi country self

That $200 billion still making me rotfl.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2016
madridguy:
Omotayor with this exorbitant list its obvious that you do not want Aminat to complete her deen as a Muslimah. Pls I implore you and co-Elders to tamper justice.

Aminat508

Now you get my point.
Oya go and work more cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2016
Kazrem:

If only you could see how am rolling on the floor. Kuku say make them bring a whole state abi country self

That $200 billion still making me rotfl.
Tnx your Star say you don Marry tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by midolian(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
dahaz:

You people are playing with fire. That is midolian property oo.Any person that drag aminat508 with him always run mad oo.Ask ozoakpe lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by ilovebbwgirl: 7:43pm On May 02, 2016
MosakuAW:

So talented and can act any role been it "Agbero" "Butty" or Man mad he is always ontop.

Congrats to him. He is always in Odunlade's movies.

Arsenal fans are always the patient and hopeful type when it comes to marriages/relationships. They will always endure heart break in relationships and marriages.

Arsenal Fans: Waiting 14yrs without a league trophy, is like waiting 14yrs without a baby in a marriage. Always hopeful grin

Even in "bedmatic" game, Arsenal fans only last 5mins on top the remaing minutes na the woman go end am because dem don go under just like Arsenal ontop of the league for 5months and end 4th position at the end.

you deserve award
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Mediapace: 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
If him father be Babalawo my own father na Pastor.
Tell him to come and face me,AMINAT IS feeding you with bobo,WE DON DO INTRODUCTION SEF!

Meanwhile am lying o am not dating Aminatu again oo i nao wan run Mad.
I FEAR MADNESS LIKE.
Aminatu Mo ti yowo,midolian mo ti handover lolz
dahaz:

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by midolian(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Tell him to come and face me,AMINAT IS feeding you with bobo,WE DON DO INTRODUCTION SEF!

I FEAR MADNESS LIKE.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Aminat508(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:

I FEAR MADNESS LIKE.
kikikikikikikikik grin fear don catch u Abi? CC Dahaz cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
Funjosh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy make u no let IYANGBALI cash you o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aminat508 husband half vex grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by dahaz(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2016
Aminat508:
kikikikikikikikik grin fear don catch u Abi? CC Dahaz cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by dahaz(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:

I FEAR MADNESS LIKE.
Better for you ooo.Cos that guy juju is very potent.you know nupe people lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by midolian(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
dahaz:

Better for you ooo.Cos that guy juju is very potent.you know nupe people lipsrsealed
hahahaha...u no well aswear cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by godsveryown(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=ambitiousLord post=45240913]Nice one
[/quote why do I have this feeling that this is fake.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by haul: 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
aalangel:
Please, please, please, they should just stop over hyping weddings.

While you're married huh? Or because your hubby didn't do pre-wedding shoot for you? Or let say tiwa and tunji wedding is making you fret? Which of the three
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by haul: 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
winniz:
He's a Yoruba actor not a Nollywood actor. You lots should stop attaching all this unknown people to Nollywood, we dont know them.

Oooh here is another fool sitting on a full plot of stupidity! Receive sense!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by ehimwenmagbe(f): 9:48pm On May 02, 2016
TJ/Tijani. is this Asake oni bread baddo!! congrats dear but don't beat her up oo ;DTJ/Tijani. is this Asake oni bread baddo!! congrats dear but don't beat her up oo
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by ehimwenmagbe(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
TJ/Tijani. is this Asake oni bread baddo!! congrats dear but don't beat her up oo grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Kazrem(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Tnx your Star say you don Marry tongue
Lolzz. We dey kampe. Only that you fit dey drink garri with salt after the wedding.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by aalangel(f): 11:09pm On May 02, 2016
haul:

While you're married huh? Or because your hubby didn't do pre-wedding shoot for you? Or let say tiwa and tunji wedding is making you fret? Which of the three

I'm now afraid for all of them. I didn't do pre wedding shoot. Wasn't necessary then. We that didn't make noise, our marriages are flourishing.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by haul: 11:29pm On May 02, 2016
aalangel:

I'm now afraid for all of them. I didn't do pre wedding shoot. Wasn't necessary then. We that didn't make noise, our marriages are flourishing.

Queit understandable, females now look ashen at the echoes of marriage voices.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

100000 Tubers of yam
10000 Trailers of cattle
5 life Lioness
50000 Bag of rice
50 factories of drinks

Cc. Aminat508 grin

I don't understand why some people go dey take dia hand dey invite trouble/probe @ EFCC grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde by Omotayor123(f): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
Burgerlomo:

I don't understand why some people go dey take dia hand dey invite trouble/probe @ EFCC grin
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Military Camouflage In New Stunning Photos / Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / "Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.