Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,700 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram (40818 Views)

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online / Mandisa Dlanga's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On May 02, 2016
emerged01:
Good for the guy. I can praise my wife anywhere I choose to. It is foolishness to condemn a man who count his wife worthy of praise.

Women rule the world!!!
hahahahhahaha.....rule ko ruler ni..clowns everywhere!!!
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Leo2flex(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2016
Naija Una no get chills @ all
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by debson(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2016
Nairalanders with their bad mouth. So a man cannot compliment his wife any more for Naija?
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by mikolo80: 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
nuelzy:
so we should pause our lives cosaf of teebillz dat cannot pay d billz and tiwa Savage with a savaged punnani ...rubbish!!

so make successful women de lonely or marry worwor guys

bt seriously...dis guy looks like another male gold digger...his moves showed it...maybe d recent exposures made kaffy realise dat she might be living with another gold digging fraudster...and as a sharp guy...im rush go shower praises on her for re-affirmation ....all dis guys claiming fresh fine boys at old age ....successful ladies should be careful.....experience taught tontoh dikeh beta
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by mikolo80: 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
nuelzy:
so we should pause our lives cosaf of teebillz dat cannot pay d billz and tiwa Savage with a savaged punnani ...rubbish!!

bt seriously...dis guy looks like another male gold digger...his moves showed it...maybe d recent exposures made kaffy realise dat she might be living with another gold digging fraudster...and as a sharp guy...im rush go shower praises on her for re-affirmation ....all dis guys claiming fresh fine boys at old age ....successful ladies should be careful.....experience taught tontoh dikeh beta
so make successful women de lonely or marry worwor guys
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 02, 2016
Madam Kaffy, abeg check his phone in case he saved Scrumptious Delicacy in his contact grin

Na so the thing dey start with silly public high fives. Shey you no see her for house for morning and couldn't tell her?

Mistchewww

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by nuelzy: 6:35pm On May 02, 2016
blackestboy:

did you just say gold digger? that guy is one of the biggest drummers in Nigeria. Get a grip
so we were told about teebillz...dey r gonna coat it for dummies like u to fall for it...bt only dem knows what is going on...

btw...who em drumming epp grin
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by gozzlin: 6:35pm On May 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
He looks like a male gold digger grin grin

Because he looks fresh and handsome?
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 02, 2016
gozzlin:

Because he looks fresh and handsome?
Nah,he b like mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by banmee(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2016
dayoungmoney1:
If you don't appreciate your wife, who will? cheesy

But i don't have to tell people i don't know about it. There are too many unhappy people in the world, especially in Nigeria, who are all too happy to find ways to drag you to the unhappy depths that they are in, so why provide them ammo? Let your private life be private. People who share intimate details of their lives on social media are not only foools, but they should be flogged as well.
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Kassidy90(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2016
nuelzy:

When people call Tbliz gold digger i can't help but look at d pic below again

Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by emerged01(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
hahahahhahaha.....rule ko ruler ni..clowns everywhere!!!

Mere seeing your profile picture,it is confirmed that you are number 1 clown. King of clowns! If you are not proud of her you won't upload such picture.
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
Many Nigerian youths are jobless so they need something to feed on and waste their precious time.

Someone posts something about his family and the only thing some people can come up with is that he is shading the baloguns. Indeed, they are really foolish.

So many people cannot discern the meaning of not bringing your private life to the public. It's not bad to write on your page about what you are happy about, the moment you start to give so many unnecessary details that's when you are crossing the line.

Many people in this country need to chill the fück out. undecided
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by ellahzy(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
kaydp:
lol. But why lekki bridge?
...because he might be running there soon tongue
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Ninilowo(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
All these social media sef
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by GuDErboY(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
The kaffy no fyn self......niccur b talking lyk he under a spell or som'in
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Tinyemeka(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
If Kaffy can gyrate her waist and perform all these acrobatic displays on the dance floor even to the point of setting a world record, I wonder what she actually performs on her hubby on the bedroom floor? undecided

I'm jealous. angry
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by QueenEKAMMA(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
Dandeson1:
We will be here waiting when the breakup starts
WHAT IF YOU WAIT TILL ETERNITY? HOW I WISH SOME PPL HAVE THE KIND OF MY PERCEPTION. I HAVE NEVER ALLOW ANY NEGATIVE THING PPL EXPECT HAPPDN FROM ME TO COME TO PASS. I ALWAY MADE THEIR OVER ESTIMATION TO BE DISAPPOINTMENT.
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by nuelzy: 8:16pm On May 02, 2016
Kassidy90:

When people call Tbliz gold digger i can't help but look at d pic below again
marry a girl...get her a good job...dats an automatic ticket to take her monthly salary and relax joblessly to massacre it all ..... silly
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Tamzblaze(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2016
Kaffy is 8yrs older than her hubby
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2016
blackestboy:

did you just say gold digger? that guy is one of the biggest drummers in Nigeria. Get a grip
So the guys profession is drumming.... Chai

And I'm here thinking of pHD... Time to get on with drumming. Or keyboard
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Safemode(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
ellahzy:
loving ur wife its nice, posting a picture with that caption is also nice but replying comments with those long epistle means he's insecure. Very soon the wind go reach ur doormot! angry

(I ain't a hater but its seems this guy also has his own cupboard)

lekki bridge loading grin
They continue to scream hater this haters that.
And I keep telling those celebrities this:

I v read Teebillz's outburst.
I v read Tiwa Savage's interview.
I v read other celebrities response.
But the one from Uti Nwachukwu made me write
this piece. He's condemning the public. When
the big hole in the wall was created by both Tiwa
& Tunji.
As much as I also didn't support the public with
the way they tear people apart with their jokes &
comments when things like this happen, did
anyone use juju to knack Teebillz before ranting
about Tiwa fuc ked Don Jazzy, 2Face & Dr Did?
Or the suicide ish?
They should v settled or divorce jejenly.
And when Tiwa thinks she revenging for
Teebillz's bad talk of her in order to gain public
sympathy by granting that interview that can
finish Teebillz career in "public sympathy"? Who
send her?
They are victims of revealing too much for the
naive & negative thought & speech public.
A lesson to you that's reading, Uti Nwachukwu &
anyone that just come on Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, Nairaland etc to spill your heart.
Reduce it.
If possible, stop it. You never know when you ll
post that which you are not meant to post since
you are used to posting. The public can't do
memes or make fun of stories they don't know.
Share your stories with your close family. Bond
your family with common sense in publicity so
that there ll be no one that just leak your secret
anyhow. At least doing this ll make you a bit far
from public eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Atoos(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2016
SmithHumble50:
What happens to wishing ur wife a lovely message at home?

why bring it to social media
is it ur social media...?
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Kassidy90(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2016
nuelzy:
marry a girl...get her a good job...dats an automatic ticket to take her monthly salary and relax joblessly to massacre it all ..... silly
Suddenly everyone becomes analyst, my dear am not taking sides here, coz personally I believe there is more to what both of them ar feeding the media but what am saying is that we shouldn't judge anyone of them yet and please if you don't agree with someone's view on a matter u don't need to insult them. Tx
Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by Saintp(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
SmithHumble50:
What happens to wishing ur wife a lovely message at home?

why bring it to social media

Don't mind them. They will not keep their private lives out of the social media now until when it backfires. Who cares if his wife is an angel? Have you ever seen Olu Jacobs talking about his family on social media?
This " by chance celebs" will not learn from successful older ones.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram by cyndylove64(f): 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
nuelzy:

seriously.jst shut up if u have nothing to type.go and check papi jay history.b4 u type.he's not a gold digger.hater#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Made $875 On Twitter In 2 Hours / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids / Small Doctor's Gold Chain Snatched While Performing In Oyo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.