Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (40524 Views)

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Actress Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by dachiwater: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Lola Alao, a veteran Nollywood actress has finally won the custody battle over her late colleague Aisha Abimbola’s kids.Lola Alao won the custody battle over Aisha Abimbola’s two kids and has also been authorized to be their custodian in Canada. Sharing the news on Instagram, she wrote;Yes o ore mi I thank God.Victory at last.Continue to Rest In Peace Aisha Abimbola

Also sharing a video as she took the kids to school, the Nollywood actress thanked everyone who supported her and also advised couples to embrace their kids no matter the state of affairs in any sour marriage. The video she shared came with the caption;God bless you all Folake Sadare , Foluke Daramola, Thanks so much

Lola Alao had before now, been enmeshed in a custody battle with the family of Aisha Abimbola’s estranged husband, Victor Ibrahim. Shortly the actress died of cancer on Tuesday May 15, 2018, the Canadian authority had invited family members via a letter directly addressed to the father of the kids who’s in Nigeria.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/01/lola-alao-wins-custody-battle-over-aisha-abimbolas-kids-videos/

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Delicate

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Macgreat(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
amazing.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Pavore9: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
A true friend.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
God b praised

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Metu2016: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Really
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by tyson98: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Someone is even begging for 3k grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by TDonald: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
angry

This type of news weak me

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by dayleke: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
May they all find peace.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by martineverest(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by meKdollz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
when u see that small lil girl .... u dont need to look for aishat again ... dey look so much alike...God bless the dead... thanks lola alao... thats

what is called tru friend....u just won a fan ...

34 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by okomile(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
The children will ask for their family when they grow up. What will you do then?

7 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Melian(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
What a friend! What a good friend!

9 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by BLUEJAYY: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fvck

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
fdddssdddf:

IndecentStar
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by tfelicityk(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Complicated

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Abbeyme: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice job
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Pavore9: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
okomile:
The children will ask for their family when they grow up. What will you do then?

Those children certainly know that their father and his relatives exists but for now till they turn 18, the Canadian authority have given custody to who they believe provides the better chance for a stable childhood. When they are adults they can choose how to relate with their paternal side.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Zeethinon: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
sad
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Speedyconnect15: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
What a confusing write up
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by MrAnele(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
See my signature
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by victorian(f): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
tyson98:
Someone is even begging for 3k grin

Don't mind her .

When her husband was alive . I believe she will be the type of wife who will cut off from her friends and females in the family , because she wants to protect her husband from been snatched by other women , forgetting death is at one corner eyeing her In disdain.

Husband is dead , nobody around her is even coming to her aid . her friends have turned their backs, inlaws looking the other way, her family ? Only God knows her relationship with her own people .

Now na to beg strangers online for 3k to buy baby food .smhhhhh.

People don't think about tomorrow, all they care about is today. Just me and my husband, and nothing more .

I don't come online to beg , and I will never do such! And you know why? I still remember my friends and family who stood by me . I don't cut off people because I have a man at home . no way! And if I'm broke ? My friends and family always help me out , even with my Pastor join . they all come to my aid , without me crying online to strangers . that's how well and strong we have each other backs!

I hope most Nigerian women will learn , that life has twists and turns .

Drops mic!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better? / Seun Kuti Flaunts A Massive Tattoo: Hit Or Miss?? / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's White Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.