Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital (59760 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Piaget94(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2016
Lol....
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by nonjebose(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
You see now.......
When we talk now they will say our mouth dey smell.
Guys should ALWAYS beware of a WOMAN'S WRATH(even if na small girl). That small girl can do the unthinkable.......
Teebillz thought he was TARNISHING Tiwa's image and career, but unfortunately, Tiwa ended up KILLING him ALIVE!!! Whether her cry was real or fake; whether all she said was scripted or not, she don win the dude.
I think guys should learn from this.......
Okay it are do na.See your excitement. Una don win o
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by 2sexycom(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2016
cocktopuss:
That cocaine comment Tiwa made would hunt teebillz for the rest of his life if he stays in Naija. He need to do somthing quick. Its better he leaves the country ASAP start a new Life.
where is the money to begin with? undecided
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by 2sexycom(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
I am ready to accommodate him, if no one else will. I see nothing wrong in being imperfect in society's standards. I see nothing wrong in sowing his wild oats, I also see nothing wrong in Tiwa escapades. Everything is good. We need to spare these guys, cos within many homes people do worst things.
I respect your maturity Nwanne. Please reach out to him if you mean your words. Message or anyone who might know of his whereabout.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 02, 2016
2sexycom:
I respect your maturity Nwanne. Please reach out to him if you mean your words. Message or anyone who might know of his whereabout.
I already did. As I am sure many others wanna be of help to a man in need. One of the greatest mistake anyone can make is being a celebrity. Privacy is an asset.

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Realhommie(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
I am ready to accommodate him, if no one else will. I see nothing wrong in being imperfect in society's standards. I see nothing wrong in sowing his wild oats, I also see nothing wrong in Tiwa escapades. Everything is good. We need to spare these guys, cos within many homes people do worst things.
Very sensible post you've got, it shows you've got a good heart..

Everyone seems to forget that no one is perfect and this could actually happen to anyone, nobody does anything intentionally expecting to be be damned for life or a pretty lengthy period of time. I see people judging, cursing, taking sides, mocking and taking advantage of the situation to throw jibes, its so unfair on both tiwa and Teebillz..

All they need at this moment are prayers actually, for this cup to pass, for healing, it's a heavy cross that definitely has left a scar for life. This is my first post on this issue btw coz i didn't feel the need to initially. Nathaniel Bassey said something very meaningful on this and it made Fp i blv T'wz ystrday or so, that's the way to go.

Thanks and Godbless.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 02, 2016
Realhommie:
Very sensible post you've got, it shows you've got a good heart..

Everyone seems to forget that no one is perfect and this could actually happen to anyone, nobody does anything intentionally expecting to be be damned for life or a pretty lengthy period of time. I see people judging, cursing, taking sides, mocking and taking advantage of the situation to throw jibes, its so unfair on both tiwa and Teebillz..

All they need at this moment are prayers actually, for this cup to pass, for healing, it's a heavy cross that definitely has left a scar for life. This is my first post on this issue btw coz i didn't feel the need to initially. Nathaniel Bassey said something very meaningful on this and it made Fp i blv T'wz ystrday or so, that's the way to go.

Thanks and Godbless.

One of the greatest mistakes anyone can make is being called a celebrity and putting your life on limelight. I shouldnt care what people think of me. It is the greatest freedom.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by freecocoa(f): 6:19pm On May 02, 2016
2sexycom:
the woman is trying to protect her son. I understand that Banky Is an adult but if you look at that dude, you will know he was well brought up with good moral principles. You hear anything about Banky Sleeping around or having one baby mama after another? But look at WizKid who he brought to limelight and see his life.

No mother of such quality would want a man like that associating with her son, not after watching the video. People might say Tiwa knew he smoke coke and still married him but does T_Bitch look like someone who isn't a smooth criminal/talker who is all out to brainwash ladies with his tongues? Definitely.
So what you are telling me now, is that Banky cannot be trusted to make decisions on his own?

So it's Tbillz now that will teach Banky at almost 40, how to womanise and whatnot?

I shall not have a child who I will be making decisions for at Banky's age, iseeeeeeeee.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Realhommie(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

One of the greatest mistakes anyone can make is being called a celebrity and putting your life on limelight. I shouldnt care what people think of me. It is the greatest freedom.
And you are right on this one too.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by theEYe21(f): 6:33pm On May 02, 2016
Hoe ass gold digging negrooo!!!
doyinisaac:
So one of his baby mamas is 50yrs old which means she is older than him with at least 5yrs...hmmm why do I have this feeling that teebillz was going into relationships purely for financial gains...
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:

I'm not gonna throw tantrums with you, woman. Idk who's at fault and I have no fvcks to give. She messed up when she granted that effing interview. Anyways, this is my opinion, you're entitled to yours. So don't come up here and call Me names OK? Oya bye.

Can you just shut the Bleep up?? do you know the trauma it is to be accused of committing adultery?? Not even with one man but three men. I wish for you what you wish for Tiwa.

4 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by zudozz: 7:09pm On May 02, 2016
this coward never really wanted to kill himself. He just being stupid as usual. I means stupidity is his first middle n Last name. If u marry Tiwa Serviette n think u re d only one using her omo u stupid gan!
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Fanirandele: 7:34pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:
Thank you Tiwa for fvcking this man's life up. Don't forget to pray for him like you said.

And you call yourself a a wOman angry shame on you. Teebillz bleeped up his own life in his vindictive quest to Bleep up Tiwa's career not minding that's the same career she uses to feed his child since he has abandoned his responsibilities to her.

What has happened to Teebillz should serve as a lesson to all the men and women who try and destroy their exes reputation just because it's over. When you start throwing mud just make sure you sef no get sin or else you will be throughly disgraced like Teebillz. Tiwa is a correct girl, the era of allowing some asshole to rubbish you in public while you keep covering his own ass is over grin

4 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Fanirandele: 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
Texcoco:
Yep....Tiwa savage is definitely a savage and a b**ch..

Teebillz is the only bitch here, you want to ruin the girl because she doesn't want you again. Na by force Coming out to for victim while the babe has been covering his own faults since. Tiwa you are a correct girl jare, she took down a man who wanted to destroy her. In his life he won't try and destroy anyone again

3 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by eddyroyal(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2016
charix:

Animal! Out of the 2,500 tribes of this country no where in an encyclopedia can I find the tribe 'yellowbar'. Go play in the rain if you've nothing useful doing.
BLOOD OF GOD!!2,500 tribes in this country? Hmm
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by eddyroyal(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
charix:

Animal! Out of the 2,500 tribes of this country no where in an encyclopedia can I find the tribe 'yellowbar'. Go play in the rain if you've nothing useful doing.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by fuckpoverty(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
truth been said nobody wey knw like food wey don done..even lalasticlala is nt an exeption
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by fuckpoverty(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
Ariel20:

Can you just shut the Bleep up?? do you know the trauma it is to be accused of committing adultery?? Not even with one man but three men. I wish for you what you wish for Tiwa.
hey dancing 2 ur quarell......o eeeeeyeeea eeee Aaaaaa
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2016
kevinberry:
m
hop.less fool, shut up ur stin.king mouth. When humans talk u come out and open ur thick lips and start blabbing nonsense. I blame your father for donating sper.m to produce a hag like u. angry
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by bizhop101(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
STORY
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by obontami: 8:01pm On May 02, 2016
dfrost:
angry some men can fall hand sha

As how
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
nonjebose:
Okay it are do na.See your excitement. Una don win o

lolzzzzzzzzzz. No be win be the issue, na to know who the boss be
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by omauchay(f): 8:09pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No, he does not need ''true love''.

He needs to face the consequences of his actions.....and be humbled by them.

When some of us jokers tell people ''Don't sleep around'' and ''A real man takes care of his children''....we get knocked as prudes. But there is a cold reason why sleeping around, doing drugs, etc ...in other words committing sin....leads to more problems than it can solve.

Mr Teebillz now has children by three different women. Can he take care of them? And I don't mean financially.

My dad is not perfect. But I am thankful he was around for me and my siblings childhood...and is still around for our adulthood. If he was not ''around'''....God knows where I would be.

And let's be fair. You that is mocking Tiwa....would you agree if your partner/spouse of the opposite sex had babies with other people....while pretending to be loyal to you? Is your concept of loyalty so flexible as to accept cheating in other couples....except when it affects you.?

Abeg....babymamaisim, and sleeping around might be fun.But the hurt caused can take years to resolve.
nice...very nice really

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
queencalipso:

No, her husband killed him self by being a lazy, reckless gold digger. karma only caught up with him. tiwa was his last straw.

a lesson well deserved.

for those of you thinking that sleeping with every woman is being smart, be careful because you may eventually meet the one that will ruin your destiny, then you start calling her a bitch and a demon 4getting that you r also a demon you only met a higher demon.

remember! karma is justice and justice makes no mistake, it is the law of nature not the law of man.

What is this one saying?
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by nonjebose(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=toyeanlawlah post=45253962]

lolzzzzzzzzzz. No be win be the issue, na to know who the boss be[/ Abeg o, who be the boss? If I hear.....bia,no try am o. Oko ni olori aya na
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by queencalipso(f): 8:27pm On May 02, 2016
1stCitizen:

What is this one saying?

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Shortyy(f): 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
Ariel20:

What is this one? And you were there with her to know she didn't commit adultery? When she decided to marry an already married man, she has committed the adultery already. I'm not sorry for her one bit. And if that bothers you so much, go jump into a lagoon, or go and marry the so called Tiwa and be the perfect man abi woman for her. As for wishing me what I wish her, well, I wish her nothing but good. So, Amen to that prayer. Oya go baff.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Shortyy(f): 8:35pm On May 02, 2016
Fanirandele:

And you call yourself a a wOman angry shame on you. Teebillz bleeped up his own life in his vindictive quest to Bleep up Tiwa's career not minding that's the same career she uses to feed his child since he has abandoned his responsibilities to her.

What has happened to Teebillz should serve as a lesson to all the men and women who try and destroy their exes reputation just because it's over. When you start throwing mud just make sure you sef no get sin or else you will be throughly disgraced like Teebillz. Tiwa is a correct girl, the era of allowing some asshole to rubbish you in public while you keep covering his own ass is over grin

Women are known for their "gender supporting role" in the society. It's not new. Well, unfortunately woman, I'm not that kinda woman. I speak what's on ma mind. And for the record, I hate buttlicking women.
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by roselynbas(f): 8:36pm On May 02, 2016
ireneony:
why are people so cruel angry
I pity him...poor teebillz.

Tiwa just murder this man cry.....

He started the trouble. Those who live in glass Houses should not throw stones. simple!

1 Like

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by lynn360: 8:38pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

No, he does not need ''true love''.

He needs to face the consequences of his actions.....and be humbled by them.

When some of us jokers tell people ''Don't sleep around'' and ''A real man takes care of his children''....we get knocked as prudes. But there is a cold reason why sleeping around, doing drugs, etc ...in other words committing sin....leads to more problems than it can solve.

Mr Teebillz now has children by three different women. Can he take care of them? And I don't mean financially.

My dad is not perfect. But I am thankful he was around for me and my siblings childhood...and is still around for our adulthood. If he was not ''around'''....God knows where I would be.

And let's be fair. You that is mocking Tiwa....would you agree if your partner/spouse of the opposite sex had babies with other people....while pretending to be loyal to you? Is your concept of loyalty so flexible as to accept cheating in other couples....except when it affects you.?

Abeg....babymamaisim, and sleeping around might be fun.But the hurt caused can take years to resolve.

I doubt your gender...u're so sensible, one out of 10 guys in our present generation reason like u do..God bless u Sir

2 Likes

Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:40pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=nonjebose post=45254173][/quote]

Lol..... Its too early to vex OK. Una be Olori, nobody dey fight una, but remember the neck (woman) can decide to make the head stand or fall......
Re: BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
eddyroyal:
No correction nor amendment spotted in reply. Comment disregarded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Banky W's Look On Set Of 'Sugar Rush' (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.