Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide (32196 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by pupsyd: 4:49pm On May 02, 2016
don't worry I will come up with better logo design... WATCH OUT!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by arsenal33: 4:51pm On May 02, 2016
Viktor1983:
They could have had some logo competition and see talented folks show what they got....
This is kinda simple, they'll prolly do better in subsequent ones....

Absolutely on point. It's shockingly bad!

Examples of good cultural logos in Nigeria.

OONI SIR, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE ON THESE

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Consultville(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
Good but we can do much better
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by AdeDedeji(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
This is nothing but shit

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by kenoz(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2016
ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by abdullkabar(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
Dauraking:
Now the Ooni has immortalized the SCRATCHED FACE through the logo.
I jst learnt a bunch frm ur signature
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by arsenal33: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
sugarboi52:
People can criticize.. Ehn

Is the criticism right or wrong? That is what matters most.
If you are proud of this junk, then I'm sorry for your taste.

I love the designs you posted above.
The Ooni has the right and the might to cancel that eyesore.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Karm16: 5:45pm On May 02, 2016
erusen:
very bad design I must admit.common you guys can do better than this

I won't lie. The logo ugly die.
Honestly, I can design it better.
But it's the message that matters at the end of the day.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Panshow(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2016
This logo is terrible. It might just be something else but certainly not a logo.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On May 02, 2016
Anyway, it's just a logo for a festival. Nothing permanent.

Though the organisers missed a chance to produce something remarkable.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by hotspec(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
Is that not lalasticlala (top-right) beating bata drum?
btw
ds is rather a cartoon, not a logo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by matrixme(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2016
We all know that nothing good ever comes out of ife graphics representations. The other day when OAU hosted NUGA games it was that their hideous ori awoo they had to use as mascot. The oni's graphics artist should be sacked for this!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by nightmile: 7:17pm On May 02, 2016
Akshow:
it shows what yoruba stands for. grin

Flat brain stands for criminality...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by reemix123(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2016
Embarrassing that isn't a logo it's just pictures off Internet here's one

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by arsenal33: 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
reemix123:
Embarrassing that isn't a logo it's just pictures off Internet here's one

very embarrassing indeed!

Shameful sef

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by abinsco25(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
Awon omo ale ati omo irankiran se wa po Lori forum yi bayii.Nothing good can't come out of their tribe.Why can't u leave Yoruba alone ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by arsenal33: 8:53pm On May 02, 2016
abinsco25:
Awon omo ale ati omo irankiran se wa po Lori forum yi bayii.Nothing good can't come out of their tribe.Why can't u leave Yoruba alone ?

Nice way to describe your family members!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by corperscorner: 9:33pm On May 02, 2016
Oba wey turn graphic designer sinx job no dey for palace... the rate of unemployment is truly high....

Nigeria on the brink...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Emmau0091(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
Thank God..! First thought that was the Oba's wife inthat picture..

Wonder why a lady wont smile...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Nobody: 1:20am On May 03, 2016
...and if you ask dem now, dem go tell you say this kobo kobo logo wey even secondary school pikin fit do cost dem N1.2b... angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Nobody: 6:15am On May 03, 2016
Ugly logo not befitting to grace the world stage.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Gabriel0905(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2016
I adore u kabiasi... Thanks for promoting our culture. They are just talkIng rubbish, I'm a graphic expert and I have get all the message through Logo. So is simple, neat and it advertise the culture. Nice work
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide by Hormorthorshor(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
Gabriel0905:
I adore u kabiasi... Thanks for promoting our culture. They are just talkIng rubbish, I'm a graphic expert and I have get all the message through Logo. So is simple, neat and it advertise the culture. Nice work

Chai!!!! Kabiasi keh? It's Kabiesi.....take note

Secondly, your grammar is epileptic in nature....... I have gotten..........Not "I have get" please don't tell me you're a graduate.......biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months / Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.