Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations (4870 Views)

FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja / Arase, Kanu Nwankwo, John Fashanu & Others At A Police Event In Abuja.Photos / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by kizi: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So sad, cos i thot the guy was credible

Whahaha na u know d true Fash, sorry he disappointed you too.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by mamagee6(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
There's no such thing as apology, they both need to step down from office. angry
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by bluespice(f): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
im sorry isnt that simplu boot licking,
ass kissing whichever u wanna call it
fashanu should hush up
n ibb should die for gawd's sake! angry
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by redsun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
As long as people like IBB,IBORI and obasanjo continue to roam free in nigeria,nigeria will never be sane.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by mbulela: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So sad, cos i thot the guy was credible
how can you think that Fashanu is credible?
he never has been and i doubt he ever will.
he has always been slippery as an eel and has always had too many unanswered questions.
he is a perpetual name dropper.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by mbulela: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2009
he goes to the UK and drops the name of presidents he dines with and how much access he has in the corridors of power.claims to be one special assistant or the other to heads of states and some special ambassador to some universal NGO.
he is an incorrigible liar and a crook to booth.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by akigbemaru: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2009
Bialegend:

A Yoruba man will always be a Yoruba man. Typical cowardice and arrsss lickness. Why can't he stand on his criticism knowing fully well that IBB is corrupt no matter how you look at it. What is he afraid of by apologizing? What is the opology going to achieve for him? Well, he is a Yoruba and that is their trait.

@ To all Biafran or Igbo people on this thread who run their dirty mouths

Make una find something to do other than always want to cause trouble or stir controversy on this forum.

1) We just got off from KOKOMANSION thing, where that IDIOT (THE AMAKA also known as Onlytruth and ikeyman00). He wanted to stir controversy, he began by alleging Dbanj of cheat and said Dbanj should refund all the texting's money back and he claimed he would never fall for the gimmicks by texting to any show in Nigeria. I told him, you clamed you are in USA and you could see behind a closed door over there. If it's that easy for you over there, why don't you come home to contribute your quota?

Then, before I knew, like seven Biafrans had joined him to start the yelling and ranting; then other tribes came in to tell them that both Rita and Fonna are not Igbos, but Edos (before those idiots kept quiet).

2) Igbo people, I want you to take care of your business before you jump to other tribes' discourse, you can't put yours down and put others on your head.
Are you kidding me? You mean father to son cannot settle their dispute anymore? In case you don't know, Fashanu and Gbadamusi Babaginda are the same blood, lineage, family and share the same culture.

I will prove this to you, as you know Akigbemaru will never say anything either in Politics, culture, education, business and art without citing links or references.

a) [color=#770077]Babaginda is a Nupe, right or wrong?
b) Babaginda is the first president from Nupe group, right or wrong?
c) Babaginda owns chieftaincy titles conferred on him in Ondo and Ogun but not in Igboland though, right or wrong?
d) Niger State is the main state for all Nupe people in Nigeria and around the world, right or wrong?
e) Nupe and Yoruba share the same culture, art, lineage and language, right or wrong?
[/color]

Do you know that "Shango" the strongest god or diety that ever came out of Africa, his mother was Nupe? I didn't say Shango was the strongest because I am a Yoruba ooo.
Check with Katherine Dunham on "Shango," she also has documentary for Igbo culture and Abakua. This is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6KWufcCUw
cool cool cool cool
If that is not enough, the Nupe cleric that had 86 wives is from Bida, Niger state, Nigeria. They asked him to divorce 82 of his wives or he should live his town. Here is what he said in a clear YORUBA LANGUAGE (you and I know, Hausa will only use Hausa or English to talk --- Just like Boko Haram conversation was strictly Hausa). This Bida is my town and I don't see anybody on the face of earth that will tell him to leave my town. This is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwM1ncuYAAg
grin grin grin grin
He was interview by Aljazeera news reporter, Yvonne Ndege. Check from the video clip, how his first WIFE and Daughter talk, if you can find any Hausa pronunciation in their accents.
Check how emir of Bida or those Islamic fanatic demonstrators' conversations, and see if they have Hausa accent. cool cool cool

Just like How Kogi and Kwara categorise by British government doesn't mean Hausa people own the state.
If you check Kwara state wikipedia and famous people from it, they are all Yorubas. This is my link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwara_State

Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by akigbemaru: 6:42am On Aug 12, 2009
Just like How Kogi and Kwara categorise by British government doesn't mean Hausa people own the state.
If you check Kwara state wikipedia and famous people from it, they are all Yorubas. This is my link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwara_State

People from Kwara State

[b]Notable People from Kwara State include:

* Dr. Stella Oyedepo (Yeye Meso of Omu-Aran land) - Prolific playwright and Executive Director, Kwara State Council for Arts & Culture
* Hussein Lawal, MD/CE of City Group: City Computers and Telecommunications, City Solar Electricity Ltd,from Erin-ile
* Engr. Sunday Kayode Solomon Olubadewo,Owner of former GAS Airline, from Oro-Ago
* Engr.Tunji Kadiri, MD/CEO STK Construction NIgeria Ltd., Oro-Ago
* Sir Stephen Lanre Alashi,Oro-Ago
* Hon. Justice Daniel Ishola Adeniyi,Oloro of Oro-Ago
* His Royal Majesty Olomu of omu-Aran, Oba Charles Oladele Ibitoye
* Bishop David Oyedepo, Living Faith Church
* Bishop David Abioye, Living Faith Church
* Adebisi Ajiboye, Banker and Credit Rating Expert
* Kola Adefila]], Estate Valuer
* Kunle Oyinloye, Executive Director - Unity Bank Plc
* Segun Abolarin, Telecom Consultant
* Chief (Gen) D. L. Bamigboye, rtd, Asiwaju of Igbomina Land and First Governor of Kwara State
* Col. Theophilus O. Bamigboye (Rtd)
* Admiral Abolarin (Rtd)
* Chief Bisi Adeyemi, Akeweje of Omu-Aran
* Prince Agbo Abegunde
* Chief S. Adeniyi
* Chief (Prof) Abogunrin, Eesa of Omu-Aran
* Gov. Muhammed Lawal (Now Late), Former Governor
* Sulu Gambari, Emir of Ilorin
* Oloye Olusola Saraki, a foremost politician
* Mustapha Olawore Olanipekun, Olofa of Offa
* Adesoye Emmanueal, asiwaju of Offa
* Alhaji Sanni Akande Adeyemi, Eeso-Isale Compound Offa
* Abdul-Ganiyu Ibrahim MFR, Elerin of Erin-Ile
* Adeyeye Fagbemi, Onijagbo of Ijagbo
* J.S Aderigbe, Basorun of Erin-Ile
* Ibrahim Gambari, diplomat
* Prince Abdulazeez Tajudeen Ayegushi of Oke ola oro Germany Based Businessman
* Lagbaja, musician
* Yaqub, Olajide Taofik (Sanmora) IT Consultant - Lagos/US Based
* Kofoworola Wale R (Sanmora) [Creative Artist - Lagos State Society of Artist
* Tony Tetuila, musician
* Kollington Ayinla "aka Kebe Kwara", musician
* Pasuma Alabi, musician
* Prince Usman Tajudeen Ayegushi of Oke ola oro Businessman
* abimbola s. raheem,
* Asher Akins Toye, President SimonEdward Holdings
* Chief C. O. Adebayo, Politician
* Tajudeen Audu, Tajuaudu & Co
* Samuel Adedoyin, Doyin Group & Co.
* Victor Adefila, President NGL, Founder Center for Nigerian Project(CNP)
* Prince Simeon Aderemi Toye, Global 2000 Representative
* Olupo of Ajase Ipo
* Tunde Adebimpe, musician
* Tajudeen Raheem, "aka maiye" International Businessman
* Alhaji Chief Aliu Abiodun Yusuff London based Businessman (Erin-Ile)
* Alhaji Engr Ibrahim Aleshinloye, Former General Manager Kwara Express
* Rev. George Adegboye, Rhema Chapel
* Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA)
* Chief Dr Funsho Ladipo, RJOLAD HOSPITAL
[/b]
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by akigbemaru: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2009
@ To all Igbo nuts,

I made my points to back up the premise of my argument "that John Fashanu (Yoruba boy and Babaginda (Nupe man) are family." The scene right now, is between father and son and they will never allow intruders like Igbo people who always come online to show their aggrieves about Bia-failed lost battle. Get over it muthafuctas. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So, with my little lecture for today, I want to put every rebellious Igbo man on this thread to single-handedly put himself on timeout, which will automatically log you out. I appreciate that.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by mide1811: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2009
I wonder why people who are supposed to educated reason like idiots. What has Fashanu & his apologies got to do with ethnicity, and can some please tell me whats so wrong in a man admitting he made a mistake & asked for forgiveness.

Seun, please u need to start screening people on nairaland, before this idiots start another civil war in this country.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by ojd(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2009
hey bialegend, u should criticise fashanu as an individual and stop running your mouth off on ethnic line.u r saying something sensitive here and u shld censor what and what u say while airing your opinion.fashanu can be a coward by retracting his statement and god help IBB with his antics cos a poverb says:when a drum is sounding too loud its on the verge of bursting, nemesis is right at the corner 4 IBB.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by FKseun(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2009
Those who always bring up ethnicity in every discussion display their lack of capacity for intellectual discussions. period!
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by sherrylo: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Blackstar you be big Idiot with your jagajaga grammar. What has being a Yoruba got to do with this?
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by Bialegend(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
akigbemaru:

@ To all Biafran or Igbo people on this thread who run their dirty mouths

Make una find something to do other than always want to cause trouble or stir controversy on this forum.

1) We just got off from KOKOMANSION thing, where that IDIOT (THE AMAKA also known as Onlytruth and ikeyman00). He wanted to stir controversy, he began by alleging Dbanj of cheat and said Dbanj should refund all the texting's money back and he claimed he would never fall for the gimmicks by texting to any show in Nigeria. I told him, you clamed you are in USA and you could see behind a closed door over there. If it's that easy for you over there, why don't you come home to contribute your quota?

Then, before I knew, like seven Biafrans had joined him to start the yelling and ranting; then other tribes came in to tell them that both Rita and Fonna are not Igbos, but Edos (before those idiots kept quiet).

2) Igbo people, I want you to take care of your business before you jump to other tribes' discourse, you can't put yours down and put others on your head.
Are you kidding me? You mean father to son cannot settle their dispute anymore? In case you don't know, Fashanu and Gbadamusi Babaginda are the same blood, lineage, family and share the same culture.

I will prove this to you, as you know Akigbemaru will never say anything either in Politics, culture, education, business and art without citing links or references.

a) [color=#770077]Babaginda is a Nupe, right or wrong?
b) Babaginda is the first president from Nupe group, right or wrong?
c) Babaginda owns chieftaincy titles conferred on him in Ondo and Ogun but not in Igboland though, right or wrong?
d) Niger State is the main state for all Nupe people in Nigeria and around the world, right or wrong?
e) Nupe and Yoruba share the same culture, art, lineage and language, right or wrong?
[/color]

Do you know that "Shango" the strongest god or diety that ever came out of Africa, his mother was Nupe? I didn't say Shango was the strongest because I am a Yoruba ooo.
Check with Katherine Dunham on "Shango," she also has documentary for Igbo culture and Abakua. This is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6KWufcCUw
cool cool cool cool
If that is not enough, the Nupe cleric that had 86 wives is from Bida, Niger state, Nigeria. They asked him to divorce 82 of his wives or he should live his town. Here is what he said in a clear YORUBA LANGUAGE (you and I know, Hausa will only use Hausa or English to talk --- Just like Boko Haram conversation was strictly Hausa). This Bida is my town and I don't see anybody on the face of earth that will tell him to leave my town. This is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwM1ncuYAAg
grin grin grin grin
He was interview by Aljazeera news reporter, Yvonne Ndege. Check from the video clip, how his first WIFE and Daughter talk, if you can find any Hausa pronunciation in their accents.
Check how emir of Bida or those Islamic fanatic demonstrators' conversations, and see if they have Hausa accent. cool cool cool

You are a typical mgbati mbgati man. You have just confirmed what we know about you people. So so talk. Who cares to know about all this rubbish you typed above? What has this got to do with the fact that fashanu is a typical coward, chameleon and corrupt Yoruba man? Whether he is from the same mother and father with IBB is none of my business. Fact is that another Yoruba person in the name of fashanu has exhibited the well known Yoruba TRAIT.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by GeorgeD1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
an about turn, heh?
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by AloyEmeka6: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
The igbo Yoruba tribal discourse continues while our politicians sit behind their desks and feed from the misunderstanding. Are we cursed or what?
Become-Egwuofor-Akigbemaru alias Nigeria1 and Bialegend should let us rest please.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by GeorgeD1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
more like we're misguided, not cursed.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by meerkat(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
I never liked that guy, he has been always in one scandal or the other. God knows what he's up to this time around. angry
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by GeorgeD1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
that guy is slippery always playing to the gallery.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by lucillia90: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
lol,

The Great Fash!!!!!! What is the difference b/w a Cat and a Kitten?

Ok IBB didn't buy-back loan or lets say no evidence to support that,

The question is .was ibb was a rogue in office or not??
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by GeorgeD1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2009
they're birds of a feather. simple!
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by ahfo(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2009
fashanu as realy shown that he is typical corrupt nigerian who seek popularity when the need arises and begs for forgiveness for political expendiency, so as to reposition himself to have a share of the national cake.now i beleive he took part in the macth fixing scandal in UK. what a shame on rare Gem.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by nex(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2009
"Na today una wan know say Fash na synonym of Scam?"

from his match fixing days to his footcall agency, Television shows, football academy, how can people not know that "ambassador" John Fashanu was born a scam.

He knew his last maga, madam Ibru, was not going to make second payment, therefore IBB.

What is he going to sell? IBB for president 2011. For what? Money.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by Bialegend(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2009
nex:

"Na today una wan know say Fash na synonym of Scam?"

from his match fixing days to his footcall agency, Television shows, football academy, how can people not know that "ambassador" John Fashanu was born a scam.

He knew his last maga, madam Ibru, was not going to make second payment, therefore IBB.

What is he going to sell? IBB for president 2011. For what? Money.
Ol'boy, go back to the thread: Igbo question, why nigeria can not work and answer my question.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by nex(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2009
You are the one who owes me an answer.
Re: Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations by formunt(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
No way this ibb is a maggot

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Shall Send Obasanjo Back To Jail; He Will Die In Prison - Col. Bello Fadile / PDP Next Wailing Series: The List Of Saints / 2019 Presidency: APC Need No Violence To Win - Tinubu To Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.