Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Education In India - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education In India (445 Views)

Free Universities Education In Germany For Nigerian Students / Students Shut College Of Education In Gombe Over Water Scarcity. Photos / 60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education In India by chimahenry: 4:30pm On May 02, 2016
Admission is currently on for Engineering courses in kakatiya University telangana state.

I will try and give some details as per the admission procedure. Please time wasters back off please.

Engineering in India is one of the most sought after career courses. Admission into Engineering is actually very tough for Indian but seemingly easy for foreigners. Engineering degrees from India are sought after worldwide and highly respected.

Admission Requirements:

WAEC or NECO result with at least 5 Credits from C4 and Above which means that C5 and C6 are not considered. In addition to this, you will also need to provide transcript from the secondary school or high school you finished from. The transcript should be from SSS 1- SSS3

Example: If you have

English--- B3
Maths---- B3
Chemistry---- B2
Economics-- A1
Physics-- C5
Agricultural Science--C6
Geography-- C6
Commerce --- D8

From the above Result, you will not be Eligible because counting results that ranges from C4 and Above, there are only 4 and this student will not be eligible. But in another scenario like the one below,

English--- B3
Maths---- B3
Chemistry---- B2
Economics-- A1
Physics-- C5
Agricultural Science--C6
Geography-- C4
Commerce --- D8

This other student will be Eligible. Because the number of Credits he has ranging from C4 and above is 5.

I am doing this for the sake of clarifications but if by any chance, you do not understand, contact me via whatsapp and I will help determine if you are eligible or not.

Engineering Courses offered are listed below:

B.E.(Civil Engineering)- Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering. Typically, a B.E.(Civil Engineering) is a four year course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate..

Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Category: Mechanical Engineering
Degree: B.E.
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 4 Years

B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)- Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. Typically, B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) is a four year course, the minimum eligibility for which is an..

Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Category: Electrical and Electronics Engineering

B.E.(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)- Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Typically, B.E.(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) is a four year..

Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Category: Electronics and Communications Engineering

B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)- Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering . Typically, B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering) is a..

Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Category: Computer Science and Engineering

B.E.(Computer Science and Engineering)- Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. Typically, B.E(Computer Science and Engineering) is a four year course, minimum..

Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Medical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Category: Biomedical Engineering

B.E. Biomedical Engineering - Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering. Typically, a B.E. is for four years, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10 + 2) in..

Bachelor of Engineering in Production Engineering
Production and Industrial Engineering
Category: Production Engineering

B.E. Production Engineering - Stands for Bachelor of Engineering - Production Engineering. Typically a B.E. is a four year undergraduate programme, eligibility for which is an undergraduate degree..

Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Category: Instrumentation Engineering

B.E. Instrumentation Engineering - Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering. Typically, a B.E. is for four years, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10 + 2)..

Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
Information Technology
Category: Information Technology

B.E.(Information Technology)- Stands for Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology. Typically, B.E.(Information Technology) is a four year course, minimum eligibility for which is an..

Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering
Category: Civil Engineering
Degree: M.E.
Duration: 2 Years

Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Category: Computer Science and Engineering
Degree: M.Tech.

M.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering)- Stands for Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering. Typically, M.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) is a two year course, minimum..

Master of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Category: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Degree: M.E.

NOTE:

ENGINEERING COURSES IN INDIA ARE VERY TOUGH AND I WILL ADVICE ANYONE WHO IS NOT REALLY GROUNDED IN MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY TO PLEASE RECONSIDER COMING TO INDIA. BUT IF A STUDENT CAN BE DILIGENT ENOUGH, HE OR SHE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE IT WITH LOTS OF DETERMINATION AND WITH THE HELP OF FACULTIES.

Add me on whatsapp +918686421391 or send me an email CHIMAHENRY59@GMAIL.COM SNAPCHAT: CHIMAHNERY59

BELOW IS AN EARLIER POST ABOUT SCHOOLING IN INDIA. PLEASE READ AND HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW TO SURVIVE IN INDIA.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I AM A NIGERIAN SCHOOLING IN INDIA, SECOND (2ND) YEAR COMPUTER SCIENCE...
I WENT TO INDIA 2015 TO PURSUE MY CAREER IN BACHELORS OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND ALSO TO
UNDERTAKE SOME PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION COURSES ESPECIALLY CISCO NETWORKING WHICH IS VERY AFFORDABLE

CURRENTLY, I AM A STUDENT OF OSMANIA UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD INDIA,

Universities available are;
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF BANGALORE

ADMISSION REQUIREMENT:

ALL YOU NEED TO PROVIDE IS JUST YOUR ORIGINAL WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE WITH ALL THE PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
AND ADMISSION PROCESSING BEGINS FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY 2015

TUITION FEES

MY TUITION FEE IS ABOUT 50000 INDIAN RUPEES WHICH IS APPROXIMATEY 150000 NIGERIAN NAIRA
THAT IS ALL WHAT EVERY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO PAY EVERY YEAR...

ACCOMMODATION

KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY HAVE ACCOMODATION FOR FOREIGNERS WHICH RANGES FROM ABOUT 20000 TO 30000 RUPEES PER YEAR WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY 60 TO 90000 NAIRA PER YEAR OR YOU CAN RENT AN APARTMENT AT A LOW COST OF ABOUT 3 TO 4000 RUPEES DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE OF APARTMENT, A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT CAN COST YOU FOR ABOUT 3000 RUPEES(9000 NAIRA ) PER MONTH

FEEDING:

INDIA IS VERY CHEAP TO LIVE IN, AN AVERAGE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CAN SURVIVE ON 2000 RUPEES PER MONTH WHICH IS ALMOST 6000 NAIRA PER MONTH, BUT IT VARIES WITH LIFESTYLE... FOOD ITEMS ARE VERY CHEAP,

CHICKEN SELLS BETWEEN 110-130 RUPEES PER KG WHICH IS ABOUT 300 NAIRA...
25KG OR RICE DEPENDNG ON THE QUALITY SELLS FOR
800 RUPEES (LOWEST QUALITY) APPROXIMATELY 2200 NAIRA
1200 RUPEES(HIGHEST QUALITY) APPROXIMATELY 3300 NAIRA AND THIS 25KG OF RICE CAN LAST SOMEONE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS

INDIA ALSO HAS WHAT IS CALLED ATTA OR MAIDA OR SUJI THAT CAN BE MADE INTO AMALA, STARCH-LIKE AND POUNDED YAM LIKE SWALLOW FOOD. INDIA DO NOT HAVE MAGGI OR WHAT WE NORMALLY USE AT HOME, KNORR, MAGGI CUBE AND EVEN WHEN YOU FIND THEM, THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO IT IS ADVISABLE THAT ANYONE COMING SHOULD BRING HIS OR HER OWN.

I HAVE NOT SEEN OGBONO, BUT I HAVE SEEN EGUSI AND OKRO IN THEIR MARKET...

INTERNET AND TELEVISION

I LIVE IN HYDERABAD AND I USE BEAM BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION AND TATASKY CABLE TV

MY INTERNET CONNECTION COSTS 1100 RUPEES PER MONTH WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY 3000 NAIRA AND IT HAS A 15MBPS SPEED WITH 60GB FUP AND AFTER THAT, THE CONNECTION DROPS DOWN TO 3MBPS

MY CABLE TV COSTS 500 RUPEES PER MONTH DEPENDING ON THE PACKAGE BUT MY PACKAGE SHOWS ALL FOOTBALL LEAGUE MATCHES EVERYTIME AND I GET TO WATCH RECENT MOVIES ALSO...

CINEMA IS FULLY OPERATIONAL HERE

TRANSPORTATION AND MOBILITY

AS A STUDENT YOU CAN GET A BUS PASS OF ABOUT 600 RUPEES APPROXIMATELY 1700 FOR 6MONTHS AND YOU CAN USE THIS PASS TO ENTER ANY BUS TO ANYWHERE IN INDIA, EVEN OF YOU WANT TO ENTER THE BUS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT, NO PROBLEM AND YOU WILL NOT PAY A DIME...

AND ALSO INDIA IS NORMALLY KNOWN FOR HAVING HIGH POPULATION OF SCOOTY BIKES WHICH IS VERY AFFORDABLE, I BOUGHT MY BIKE FOR 15000 RUPEES (41000 NAIRA) AND I CAN GET ONE LITRE OF FUEL AND IT WILL TAKE ME FOR A WEEK DEPENDING ON HOW I USE IT, MY SCOOTY GIVES ME 40KM/LITRE

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME WITH THESE DETAILS

PHONE NUMBER AND WHATSAPP: +918686421391
FACEBOOK: chimahenry79@yahoo.com
EMAIL: chimahenry59@gmail.com
Re: Education In India by aceonline: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice Post. Thanks for taking time to post the information. Keep Posting. Get more information by experts at TSPSC Online Coaching

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Director General Of NYSC / Multinational Companies And Their Csr To Your School. / PHOTOS: 10 Primary School Students Get N2.5 Scholarship From Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.