Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see (8876 Views)

See The Photos Posted Online By A Man That Have Gone Viral / How To Apply For Nigeria Passport Online; See Price And Requirements. / See What A Lady Posted Online; Swag Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by PweetyJbaby(f): 10:15pm On May 02, 2016
Her life,her body,her pant. Dont even knw wot 2 say
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Qualer: 11:02pm On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Imagine!!!
And she thinks she's showing up She needs serious flogging tongue

na you wan flog am?

this ya haystyle in ya pikcho is fine o! omo ogun!! grin grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by akatekpe(m): 1:19am On May 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Imagine!!!
And she thinks she's showing up She needs serious flogging tongue
Make una free d girl joor..whats d difference between her pink color pant and ' bikini' abi how una call dat tin dos naija actresses the use snap and put for instagram and co? Dis generation is going back to the olden days already. Very soon we wu see ourselves on leave again
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by alatbaba1(m): 3:29am On May 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

Mr. It's not hating. There are things you shouldn't use as joke.
So because I have a Banging body I should go naked online

Let's call a Spade a Spade. She might grow up to a first Lady

Not all indecent picture u see online are taken for the purpose. Most pictures are taking as fun. If u check a lot of ladies phone u will see hell, They took the pics because of the fun of it. Then some hater leak it online.

I'm nt trying to defend her actions. She was loose to allow d pic out of her phone.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Omotayor123(f): 7:19am On May 03, 2016
Qualer:

na you wan flog am?
this ya haystyle in ya pikcho is fine o! omo ogun!! grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? / How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / Thank God For Saving My Life For A Terrible Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.