Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Applying For Family U.S Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Family U.S Visa (506 Views)

How Can I Go About U.s Visa And The Kind Of Visa Is Good For A Fresh Graduate / Countries With The Highest Rates Of U.S. Visa Refusals / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Applying For Family U.S Visa by glokayjy: 7:00pm On May 02, 2016
Dear nairalanders, Please this is my first time here and with all I have read so far I believe this is the right place to get answers. And the best forum to be on.
Presently, I work with a firm in naija but pay not bad anyway, my partner just got a 6month visiting visa to the uk and worried about family.
So I feel the best place to settle with family is in the U.S, can anyone tell us or give us enquiries on how we can apply as a family to live and work in the U.S, U.K or canada. Thank you as this will go along way in uniting our family again.
N.B
Should he come back to naija or stay over there, if not pls best advice. Thanks.
Re: Applying For Family U.S Visa by justwise(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2

Ask there^ or other threads by VOs here

(1)

PHOTOS: Commercial Bus Brake Fails: Rams Into A Tree In Ikeja / Help Pls, Will My New Financial Status Pose As A Stronger Link To Nigeria? / Visas Enquiries to Uk/USA/schenghen Countries-share Your Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.