Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Help Pls, Will My New Financial Status Pose As A Stronger Link To Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Pls, Will My New Financial Status Pose As A Stronger Link To Nigeria? (506 Views)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Pls, Will My New Financial Status Pose As A Stronger Link To Nigeria? by normaljenny(m): 4:25am On May 13, 2016
Visiting usa has always been a childhood fantasy, I just got married last year and with a baby girl this year.
I applied for a b1/b2 last December to see what xmas and new year looks like in the usa. I have worked in an oil and gas company for like 5 years as a sales assistance and with the plans of floating my firm come january. Now my firm is up and running by me and my wife. With my experience I was able to gather lots of clients to my company and it is doing very well.

I was denied visa December 22, and I didn't know why, but after much thoughts I felt it was because my salary was small as I placed my exact salary which was N175,000 per month as they asked me of my salary and when they asked if I was married I answered yes. He further asked why i am not travelling with my wife and told him I didn't plan or bugdet on that now but plans on travelling with her next 2017 summer. Truth was that she was 6 months pregnant then and we were both planning on floating our own firm as we both work in same oil and gas firm. I felt that my salary and the job did not give me a strong tie to my country as I might get a better job over there and refuse coming back.

But now my LGA is doing a convention in newyork come july 2 and I was privileged to be one of the invitees.

Would my record still affect my chances of getting a visa.
Right now our finances have improved immensely as quadrupled.

please fellow nairalanders, Does this give me stronger link to my country than when i was working?

Please i needed to know if I can reject the invitation or not so as to avoid another rejection, as I am to travel before December to uk to create more business opportunities for my firm.

Your suggestions or thoughts is highly needed
Re: Help Pls, Will My New Financial Status Pose As A Stronger Link To Nigeria? by justwise(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2016

(1)

Visas Enquiries to Uk/USA/schenghen Countries-share Your Thoughts! / Shipwrecks ‘kill Up To 700 Migrants’ On Route To Europe / Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.