Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

If You Were To Coach Real Madrid, Which Formation Would You Use - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / If You Were To Coach Real Madrid, Which Formation Would You Use (620 Views)

Will Chelsea Revert Back To D Diamond Formation To Accommodate Torres? / Jose Morinho Lays Claim To Coach Of The Year / Mourinho Hopes To Coach Man. Utd. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

If You Were To Coach Real Madrid, Which Formation Would You Use by shadex1(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2009
I was just wondering  which formation i would use for the new madrid team if i were to coach them.i call them the MI Squad 2 or Mission Impossible Squad II because the goals they are setting for themselves this year seems Impossible but considering the quality of players they can field in their first 11 and the wealth of world class players they have sitting on the bench to replace the first team players is just  unbelievable.imagine arbeloa for sergio ramos,m diarra for lass,gago for xabi,higuain/raul,nisteelroy for benzema,granero for ronaldo and so on.It is really one of the hardest squad to shape now and i believe pellegrini has the toughest job in the history of football to do now:Gel a team of 25 players that are new to you by evaluating their performances individually considering that there are about 10 of them who have not played together before.This is their Squad list

Defenders: S.ramos,arbeloa,miguel torres,ezequiel garay,metzelder,raul albiol,pepe,marcelo,drenthe( he is back in form now,even better than marcelo)
Midfielders: Lassanda diarra,M.diarra,gago,xabi alonso,sneijder,granero,robben,ronaldo,kaka
forwards: benzema,higuain,raul,nisteelroy

my own preferred formation would be a 4-4-2 formation that morphs into a 4-5-1 and a 4-3-3 with a lineup of
defenders:      S.ramos(marking and assisting crosses)pepe (for tough tackling)raul albiol(Ball distribution skills) drenthe(good marking and defending)
defensive midfield:    lassana diarra (everything he does)
central midfield:   xabi alonso (distribution skills)
Attacking midfield:  ronaldo on the left so that he can cut inside and take shots with his right foot and also assist his teammates
robben on the right so that he can cut inside and take shot with his left foot and also assist his teammates
kaka behind the striker to do what he does best and benzema as the striker.
                                                                   Casillas
                            S Ramos               Pepe                 Raul Albiol            Drenthe

Lassana Diarra

Xabi Alonso

Robben                                                                      Ronaldo

Kaka

Benzema

If the coach can find a way of blending this players together i believe the would do more damage than barca because they have alot a direct players and a fancy entertaining style of play.they have alot of players that like to take shot even from outside box 18 unlike barca who always prefer to know their way into the box and wait for an opening in the defense.i am not saying this is superior to barca but i am just saying the advantage they have over barca if they could gel in the same level.

which formation woul you use
Re: If You Were To Coach Real Madrid, Which Formation Would You Use by Cristalz(f): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2009

(1)

Re: Wigan Vs Manchester United On Saturday 22nd August,3pm Nig Time / Dean Ashton (26) Career Has Come To An End. / Diddy Poised To Buy Uk Soccer Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.