Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Make Your First 2,000 Naira Online Today In 5 Steps : (tips To Making Money) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Your First 2,000 Naira Online Today In 5 Steps : (tips To Making Money) (521 Views)

Make 50,000 Naira Online From Facebook Just By Reading News / See How I Made Over #250,000 Naira Online Just From The Comfort Zone Of My Bed. / 8 Reasons Why 50% Of Partnerships Fail In The First 2-3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your First 2,000 Naira Online Today In 5 Steps : (tips To Making Money) by richardbarn: 8:10pm On May 02, 2016
2kondo.com is a marketplace where anyone can sign up and sell services for 2,000 naira.

Products that you can sell on 2kondo can range from designing a birthday card, logo , transcript, video creation, backlinks, social signals and so on.

If you have a browse through the available 2kondo gigg categories, you will see that you have multiple options if you are multi-slilled.

The best bit is anyone can signup to Fiverr as a seller and starting selling their service. Which is exactly what Eze John did earning $1,644 in 30 days.
What You Will Learn

How to start making money on 2kondo.com today

Step 1 – Develop profiency in your Skill

You dont want to try out a skill on 2kondo, you may be banned if you have poor feedbacks on your gigg. You need to have practise your skill by your self to the point of proficiency before listing on 2kondo.

Step 2 – Create your 2kondo Gigg

Now that you are sure that you can satisfactorily deliver on your proposed giigg, go ahead and create the gigg.

Your gigg can be any of the following based on your skill area

I will create an Eye CATCHY Animation Video For N2,000
I retweet you tweet to my followers for N2,000
I make ENCOURAGING comments on your blog for N2,000”
and so on

Feel free to play around – you get the idea!

Step 3 – Upload a EYE CATCHY Gigg Image

Your image is very imortant factor to your potential buyer. It create the emotional appeal for your gigg
You can buy graphic gigg from other 2kondo sellers for N2,000 with the specification of what you want

Step 4 – Writing A Compelling Gigg Description

Your description is a the next narrative to convince your potential buyers after the image. You need to state the solution to every problem that you gigg can solve

Step 5 – Add Tags/Keywords

One of the most important parts of your gigg is setting up the tags and keywords.
A lot of people don’t realise this but having your gig tagged correctly is very important to the ranking of your gig in 2kondo search results.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FGN Should Stop The Printing Of 5 Naira Note / Urgent Need Of Logistic And Warehousing In Abuja / How To Be More Creative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.