Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (27416 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by ArchiPelago1: 10:50am On May 03, 2016
Happy Birthday to my celebrity girlfriend
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by uzolexis(f): 10:56am On May 03, 2016
hausameat:
Once a woman is of that age, she is known as dry firewood. No matter how wealthy she should be, she is crying internally. It is ni longer enjoyment and happiness.
Speak for yourself biko not for women. I have met women that have vowed not to marry and are happy in their single status with a successful career, marriage is not for everyone and not everyone wants it, the world is changing real fast, pls catch up.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Duru009(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2016
Pls take Note

u are in ur middle 40s. not 30's
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by hausameat: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
uzolexis:

Speak for yourself biko not for women. I have met women that have vowed not to marry and are happy in their single status with a successful career, marriage is not for everyone and not everyone wants it, the world is changing real fast, pls catch up.
Ok, but nor go buy pekin. It is only highly indesciple, mannerless and those with zero brain will prefer to live without marrying. Just in case you are one of those women, just advise yourself that it is not too late to return to marriage and be respected.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by hausameat: 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

I respect your view but also do put into consideration that we all are not all patterned the same way as some in this life as are not desperate for fame, some not for fortune and some certainly not for marriage. There are some who feel very much at ease being celibate for life while some being single also do not make them feel less human. She already has a daughter and not being presently married do not make her less of a woman to the woman whose story was on frontpage yesterday, who came down to Lagos to fight her husband who abandoned her and their son!
I read that Lagos story yesterday too. I strongly belive that any woman who refuses to marry is mannerless, highly indesciple and is liekely to regret at her later years. Those woman should not go secretrily and buy chieldren because a time will definetely come when such worman will cry and as at that time it may be too late. No matter how rich one is, a woman without children arising from over happiness and so refuses to marry will regrete later.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Pavore9: 1:31pm On May 03, 2016
hausameat:
I read that Lagos story yesterday too. I strongly belive that any woman who refuses to marry is mannerless, highly indesciple and is liekely to regret at her later years. Those woman should not go secretrily and buy chieldren because a time will definetely come when such worman will cry and as at that time it may be too late. No matter how rich one is, a woman without children arising from over happiness and so refuses to marry will regrete later.

I beg to disagree on "I strongly belive that any woman who refuses to marry is mannerless, highly indesciple and is liekely to regret at her later years" because l work with a lot of Reverend Sisters and that has formed my contrary opinion.

A woman who wants a child without marriage in today's world has an option to go for artificial insemination after buying the sperm of her choice from the sperm bank or may choose to go the natural way but regards the man involved only as a sperm donor with no intention of having him playing any role in the child's life.

Personally l do not advocate intentionally going into single parenthood because a responsible father and a responsible mother plays a very vital role in the proper development of a child..

Choosing to be single and responsible is not a crime before God just as marriage is not the answer to life's problems.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 03, 2016
Wanimoh:
This babe has been 37 since 3 years ago. E be like sey she no like number 40. Happy 37th birthday again!
she have never changed the age she claimed to be. Since 1999 I know,I knew she was born in 1979, it was in her bio ever since 1999 and she has never changed it.i used claim cos I'm not her mother so can't swear on her age.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by cevek11: 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
Was Dwayne (the rock) Johnson there?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by CharliParker: 6:02pm On May 03, 2016
Happy Birthday my lovely sister Geny many more years ahead to continue making us proud
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by essa9davies4(f): 6:19pm On May 03, 2016
I love you so much genny#hbdai#age with grace
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by essa9davies4(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2016
Love u

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by May5(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
Happy bithday to genny my birthday month diva. May, is truly the best month of the yr when special people are created.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by pet4ril(f): 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]37? Cool sad...
Still looks younger than some old people here that are still 20-25 telling her to go and marry. [/size]
yeah,but menopause doesn't work with physical appearance nor court affidavit. But rather, it work with age
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Omoluabi16(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Sweet Gene.. Showing the world how a woman can be successful without a husband.
One of my role models.
My sweet girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw / Charity Nnaji Reacts To Mompha Shaming Him For Begging / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.