Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant (1349 Views)

Katsina, Dangote Finalise Deal For Rice Growers Scheme / How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 3:10am On May 03, 2016
We are currently hiring an experienced well connected rice sales manager.

If you know anyone that might be interested please leave us their information.

My contact info is braddouglas529@Gmail.com Thanks
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by betcindy: 7:55am On May 03, 2016
AgroPro:
We are currently hiring an experienced well connected rice sales manager.

If you know anyone that might be interested please leave us their information.

Thanks
i trade and supply rice in large quantity to restaurants , retailers and consumers.

What is the rice specie?

Contact me on
princenwaokike@gmail.com
oyi,anambra state,nigeria
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 12:23pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks for your response. We are a new rice milling plant opening later this year. Our plan is to clean and process paddy rice at high quality, same standard as imported rice.

We would produce 120 tons per day.

How much quantity do you trade? And aRe you capable of getting us pre orders from various local distributors?
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 12:24pm On May 03, 2016
betcindy:
i trade and supply rice in large quantity to restaurants , retailers and consumers.

What is the rice specie?

Contact me on
princenwaokike@gmail.com

Thanks for your response. We are a new rice milling plant opening later this year. Our plan is to clean and process paddy rice at high quality, same standard as imported rice.

How much quantity do you trade? And aRe you capable of getting us pre orders from various local distributors?
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by JODELL: 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
we can go into partnership where we all buy all your rice produced and we all packaged and market it under our brand name.
let me have your contact for further discussion.

You can reach me on

JOHN AGBAI
JODELL FOODS LIMITED
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by eseleborjpyaho: 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
SIR

PLEASE S END YOUR CONTACT TO ME AS WE HAVE A READY MARKET TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT ONCE YOUR QUALITY IS RIGHT AND YOUR PRICE IS COMPETITIVE FOR NIGERIAN TO ENJOY. PLS SEND EMAIL TO growersventureslimited@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by osca234: 4:22pm On May 03, 2016
AgroPro:

you don't have contact numbers with which you can be reached?
I can be reached here 08081215132 lets discuss. I have what your business need...big buyers that can do pre orders
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR

PLEASE S END YOUR CONTACT TO ME AS WE HAVE A READY MARKET TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT ONCE YOUR QUALITY IS RIGHT AND YOUR PRICE IS COMPETITIVE FOR NIGERIAN TO ENJOY. PLS SEND EMAIL TO growersventureslimited@yahoo.co.uk

Hello please call me 08153662398 to discuss
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 5:20pm On May 03, 2016
JODELL:
we can go into partnership where we all buy all your rice produced and we all packaged and market it under our brand name.

You can reach me on

JOHN AGBAI
JODELL FOODS LIMITED

Let's discuss the opportunity. I will call you shortly
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by Adenex3051(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2016
You didn't leave a contact number to reach you. Pls where is your factory located, I will like to visit you and your factory to discuss business.
You reach me on 08115049380 and 08030511847.
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 5:48pm On May 04, 2016
Adenex3051:
You didn't leave a contact number to reach you. Pls where is your factory located, I will like to visit you and your factory to discuss business.
You reach me on 08115049380 and 08030511847.

I tried to call you on both numbers but they don't work
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 5:50pm On May 04, 2016
osca234:

you don't have contact numbers with which you can be reached?
I can be reached here 08081215132 lets discuss. I have what your business need...big buyers that can do pre orders

Your contact number says it's switched off. Do you have any alternative number we could reach you on?
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2016
Hello Agro Pro , Its not advisable to sell to those that will rebag as they'd use another brand popularly known to sell, There by keeping the cost of rice high, Build your own name by insisting on selling your own brand, Its only a matter of time, you'd pick

1 Like

Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 3:23am On May 05, 2016
Gadgetmobil:
Hello Agro Pro , Its not advisable to sell to those that will rebag as they'd use another brand popularly known to sell, There by keeping the cost of rice high, Build your own name by insisting on selling your own brand, Its only a matter of time, you'd pick

@gadgetmobi you are very right. Thanks for the advice
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by chirokee: 10:41am On May 05, 2016
@AgroPro depending on the quality and the price i can work with you.
ideal farmer
adeyeye oluwaseyi 08070910169.
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by Ezinwa25(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
AgroPro:

Your location please
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by TUBLEZ(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2016
Ready to work for u...contact Tublez agrofield on 08121680787 both calls or Watsap
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by onoja12: 4:33am On May 06, 2016
i would like to discuss rice with you,if you do not mind

betcindy:

What is the rice specie?

Contact me on
princenwaokike@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by onoja12: 4:35am On May 06, 2016
i would like to discuss rice with you,if you do not mind

JODELL:

You can reach me on

JOHN AGBAI
JODELL FOODS LIMITED
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by david4mex: 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
Please where is the mill situated?I have a trusted person that can work for you.Am based in AkwaIbom State.08025688085.Email me on david4mex@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Rice Sales Manager For Our Rice Milling Plant by AgroPro: 1:08am On May 15, 2016
chirokee:
@AgroPro depending on the quality and the price i can work with you.

ideal farmer

adeyeye oluwaseyi

Are you a farmer that grows paddy rice or you aRe a distributor

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Super Gro / Borehole Drilling / Business Plan For Palm Oil Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.