Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) (60603 Views)

Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by hadura29(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2016
Amalbert Dem don start again oooooo... this early morning... you go drink grin

Good morning bro...

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by otunbashonny(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Let him play his last card and check up inside 3rd mainland bridge
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On May 03, 2016
chaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sir Isaac Newton third law of motion?
arsenal vs mau
this Nigerian self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did he get common brain self.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by andyanders: 9:53am On May 03, 2016
Nonsense post. Does the guy got any form of character to be assassinated? He has lost his value by going to the press first and humiliating the mother of his son.

No man with his right senses would go out to call derogatory names to a woman he proffer to love. A woman he claimed to have brought up.A woman who has been the source of his upkeep. He is crying because no other woman would have tolerated him and be paying debts on his behalf.

He is a contradiction to human human history. The so called person trying to sue Tiwa must be out of his mind. What he has ended up doing by saying they were gonna sue Tiwa for millions of money goes to show that they needed money and not his status.

If he is a man, let him go out there hustle and make money.With money, he can get anything he wants. But if he is looking for money from this lady, he is getting it wrong because he will end up disgracing himself.

4 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:54am On May 03, 2016
yemoxyl:
Are u blind or u just don't comprehend easily..He's not the one that wants to sue tiwa,it is someone that feels his pain btw how sure are u that all tiwa said is the truth?..I can't help but think this thing was planned ...The crocodile's tears, snapping pics when she had a miscarriage(who does that?)...Home made food? just look at tiwa savage does she look like someone who has time to prepare food....She just destroyed his life....My only advice for himis to get out of this country and go to a far place cos i don't think anyone is gonna help him now

Duh, what faceless lawyer are you talking about.

Tell your guy to go settle his 45 million Naira case with the EFCC .

The same guy with children from other women is blaming Tiwa for his woes.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by collitexnaira(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2016
Daddy freeze, not all Nigeria is as gullible as you think,,,
"l pleaded with him for one hour before he could change his mind "

You made up this story to earn teebilz some reputation, obviously his reputation is already damaged

2 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by NanciaKay(f): 9:59am On May 03, 2016
tammie24:
Your own normal but you papa nor get money reach am

Madam uniform!

Na you say my own normal. And i know u love it tongue
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Ghost447(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:
Now i know this guy is a confirmed, broke ass nitwit. Who started with the character assissination first? He intends to hold on to the fact that his account was hacked since Tiwa Savage has a video up which she cannot obviously deny. He is also perhaps relying on the fact that she had no other witness there when he was allegedly taking the hard substance. I hope he gets a shocker of a video footage of him taking cocaine. I also hope that she has enough proof that he "duped" her of her money severally. He will shoot himself in the leg eventually. He needs to prove to the judge via electronic evidence that his account was hacked. I am not a lawyer but i know he will lose this one and prolly go to jail instead. He is obviously oblivious of the fact that Tiwa Savage can counter claim. Suicidal gigolo.
I see no reason why anyone of us should be supporting one party in this case because at the end both of them will be losers. It is wiser for us to fashion out a way to help them resolve this crisis without further damage to either of them. I suggest a kind of ADR to resolve this lingering crisis between them instead of trying to support either party without knowing the exact facts.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:03am On May 03, 2016
Chuksemi:

If Tunji does that. The entertainment industry is going to come down on him like wolves descend on horse flesh. Tiwa has witnesses, that can prove he used drugs, night club managers that can prove he owes them. Clients that can prove Teebillz seized some of Tiwa's income.

Even Banky, I am sure. can testify against him if he tries it. Will he also deny attempting suicide? He can't deny the instagram rants. That can easily be proved. And, since it's a suing spree, Tiwa's mom would sue, so would Tiwa counter sue. Even Fans can sue him to for emotional damages, lol.

This news is fake too. SANS don't get involved in such things unless they are asked to. Is the senior advocate Freeze's elder brother for him to listen to his pleas? Lies everywhere.
Do you know how many enemies don jazzy has personally in showbiz? Do you know the amount of competitors Marvin as a brand has?All these people are waiting to pounce.All Tunji has to do is open up with the right Intel and appeal to all other interests both special and otherwise.

The music industry itself is wack and long overdue for revolution.The neutrals and revolutionaries could see and use Tunji as the catalyst to this long awaited change so we can be liberated from celebrating mediocrity.

Do you honestly think brands and disco club owners would come out and give evidence of Tunji taking cocaine without implicating their brands?

My main concern is for the safety of that youngman Tunji. If at this time Tiwa and her advisors has refused to see the big picture and reachout to that youngman or make moves to eliminate him totally then Tunji I recommend any lawyer with philosophic background to handle this case and make sure it drags for years and trends globally.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Jimi23(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2016
Ghost447:
I see no reason why anyone of us should be supporting one party in this case because at the end both of them will be losers. It is wiser for us to fashion out a way to help them resolve this crisis without further damage to either of them. I suggest a kind of ADR to resolve this lingering crisis between them instead of trying to support either party without knowing the exact facts.

One of the facts we know for sure is Tunji's attempt to destroy Tiwa which has failed.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Vado(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2016
Who will sue TBillz for libelious statement that Tiwa's mom is a witch among other rubbish he spewed? That guy is a little boy, just a big baby who should be really ashamed of himself for not being man enough.

3 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by femi4: 10:08am On May 03, 2016
ehie:
Well she has to prove that he is a drug addict now and that he is owing 45 million in debt. I don't blame him Nigerians and their gullibility will belive heresay over fact. If there is no proof then she lied. Shikenan. Even if he was broke it's no crime after all girls and women take men to the cleaners everyday. And as her manager he should have had an ironclad contract with her. U can't just use and dump people like that
she lied?
Why are you in a hurry......are you afraid she ll at least come out with some proof
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Now it's confirmed.

Freeze no well.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:10am On May 03, 2016
adepeter26:

Seriously ,i dont if you are a lady,but if yes, a kiss to you.

I ve been noticing your comments on this tj &tiwa, u seem to reply with insightful thoughts.

Kudos
You are kind with words. Thanks.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Ghost447(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:

One of the facts we know for sure is Tunji's attempt to destroy Tiwa which has failed.
May God help them. I guess you're a member of either family for you to be so certain of such fact. Tiwa's words "He husstled for me, he believed in me", "he is jealous of my success". Let's learn not to rush to take sides, as Robert Greene would put it, " it is only fools who rushes to take sides" before they hear or know every detail of a story.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

Do you know how many enemies don jazzy has personally in showbiz? Do you know the amount of competitors Marvin as a brand has?All these people are waiting to pounce.All Tunji has to do is open up with the right Intel and appeal to all other interests both special and otherwise.

The music industry itself is wack and long overdue for revolution.The neutrals and revolutionaries could see and use Tunji as the catalyst to this long awaited change so we can be liberated from celebrating mediocrity.

Do you honestly think brands and disco club owners would come out and give evidence of Tunji taking cocaine without implicating their brands?

My main concern is for the safety of that youngman Tunji. If at this time Tiwa and her advisors has refused to see the big picture and reachout to that youngman or make moves to eliminate him totally then Tunji I recommend any lawyer with philosophic background to handle this case and make sure it drags for years and trends globally.

Tunji is even lucky this is happening in Nigeria.

If he tried these nonsense in a feminist country like US or UK, he will be employing lawyers to defending his @ss.

By now all his debtors are should be grading him to jail.

Imaging living with Banky W and still making noise, the guy is an INGRATE.

4 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by tammie24: 10:17am On May 03, 2016
NanciaKay:

Na you say my own normal. And i know u love it tongue
for your mind angry
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:
The next logical thing is for Tunji to sue and let them both argue dirty in the law court and we see what remains of Tiwa brand and the music industry once they are done.

Tunji can deny ever posting the first shot on instagram. can Tiwa deny the implicating interview?
I'd like to see how he can prove his account was hacked with the much info that was released, leading to Banky and P square rushing to his aid on the said bridge.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by adconline(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2016
He thinks that he can sue his wife and win when they're still legally married? What a dunce!

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:19am On May 03, 2016
Pavore9:

The guy should now rather focus on re-building his life and how to be a "providing father" to his four children.
Sure, he would be in a better position to do that after justice has been done and the case with his product,wife,brand,business partner, lover and friend Tiwa is officially closed.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
ehie:
what treachery that he built her when no one else believed in her. When she became made she would fly first class with her "crew" while he flew economy. That she is pushing him to commit suicide by calling him an addict. Do u know the meaning of treachery
My dear, you seem to know much more about their issues than Tiwa, hurry and join Tunji's team of Lawyers. He'll pay y'all when he 'dusts' Tiwa in court.
That's when he pays the monies he's been pilfering from her and the accrued interests therein cheesy grin wink
One question you've not asked yourself: did you hear of him being an addict before us? because, his rants and his mock attempt at suicide came before Tiwa's interview. If you don't recollect issues in ways it happened, stop quoting just anyone undecided

If he flew economy nko? How is that anyone's business? Won't you fly the class your income can accommodate abi kini gaan Biko, excuse me your self entitlement feels for him. It is even more depressing than the freeloader's 'next meal ticket' bothers undecided

4 Likes

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by herald9: 10:21am On May 03, 2016
Previously On SUITS...
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by aalangel(f): 10:23am On May 03, 2016
Freeze, are you still a senior colleague in this our field of journalism? He has a very childish and petty way of writing. So unprofessional.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:27am On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
I'd like to see how he can prove his account was hacked with the much info that was released, leading to Banky and P square rushing to his aid on the said bridge.
He would argue his case in front of a judge.Hope banky and p square captured the acclaimed suicide attempt on tape to prove that his intention was suicide and not a walk for fresh air using the sidewalks. They would also argue in front of a judge how they hacked into Tunji intentions to arrive at suicide.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by MisterGrace: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
Jimi23:
Now i know this guy is a confirmed, broke ass nitwit. Who started with the character assissination first? He intends to hold on to the fact that his account was hacked since Tiwa Savage has a video up which she cannot obviously deny. He is also perhaps relying on the fact that she had no other witness there when he was allegedly taking the hard substance. I hope he gets a shocker of a video footage of him taking cocaine. I also hope that she has enough proof that he "duped" her of her money severally. He will shoot himself in the leg eventually. He needs to prove to the judge via electronic evidence that his account was hacked. I am not a lawyer but i know he will lose this one and prolly go to jail instead. He is obviously oblivious of the fact that Tiwa Savage can counter claim. Suicidal gigolo.

You see why most people fail most simple interview questions...
TeeBillz had no idea about filling of the suit until he was told about it.
It wasn't his intention to do so.
A SAN did it on his behalf.
Did you actually read the story at all?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by AmAlbert(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2016
hadura29:
Amalbert Dem don start again oooooo... this early morning... you go drink grin

Good morning bro...

Bruh I dey with you, abeg pass me the highness,

*sips one full gallon

My man Dis highness pure wella
*clear eye
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Pavore9: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

Sure, he would be in a better position to do that after justice has been done and the case with his product,wife,brand,business partner, lover and friend Tiwa is officially closed.

Care to explain justice in this context?
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:
What is this drug addict trying to do?.. I will advice him to withdraw that suit cos Tiwa didn't assassinate or murder any of his character.. His characters were murdered the very day he started stealing from his wife and eating edible catering against his wife's home made food..

You follow chop edible catering's delicacies? Like snail diced with pawpaw and washed down with German juice?

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You follow chop edible catering's delicacies? Like snail diced with pawpaw and washed down with German juice?

Mbok! I no follow chop but I go like try am shaa. Really wanna see how it feels to get knocked out after eating..lol
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by SleekAboki: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Tunji is even lucky this is happening in Nigeria.

If he tried these nonsense in a feminist country like US or UK, he will be employing lawyers to defending his @ss.

By now all his debtors are should be grading him to jail.

Imaging living with Banky W and still making noise, the guy is an INGRATE.
This is Nigeria a masculine country.Tunji should play to his advantage.Are you saying Tunji has never done favours to banky that made him to be bestman at his wedding? Banky would be childish to even announce he accommodates Tunji.He doesn't even need to.He can use his influence to send his friend to a safe house so he can assume neutrality in case a middle ground wants to be reached.

1 Like

Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:

Mbok! I no follow chop but I go like try am shaa. Really wanna see how it feels to get knocked out after eating..lol

Bad man!!!! Maybe TJ used penile pump to enlarge his missiles.
That might be the winning formula. He must be doing something right, for all this ladies wanting to procreate with him.
That hin mouth, go sabi suck upper region mangoro's.
Re: SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On May 03, 2016
SleekAboki:

He would argue his case in front of a judge.Hope banky and p square captured the acclaimed suicide attempt on tape to prove that his intention was suicide and not a walk for fresh air using the sidewalks. They would also argue in front of a judge how they hacked into Tunji intentions to arrive at suicide.
Really? Ever heard of "witnesses"?

A witness account is highly taken into consideration in a case, now I'm sure there are more than three witness on the said suicide attempt, you really mean to tell me it's just their words against Tbillz 's and that billz may actually win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.