Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages (21804 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by nazanwannem: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s husband, who wished men all around the world a happy father’s day in an Instagram post, slammed the government for destroying marriages.

According to Nollywood actress estranged husband, he wonders why someone will take up the role of a widow ambassador when her husband is still alive.

Here’s what he wrote on Instagram below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/mercy-aigbes-husband-comes-government-destroying-marriages.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by praizephoto(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
lol.... see my sister
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by NwaAmaikpe: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
shocked

I can swear on my scrotum that Lanre Gentry did not write that himself.

When did he learn to write that well in English
Probably one of his LASU sidechicks that composed that Father's Day message.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
angry
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by subtlemee(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Scales are falling from his eyes now, he's missing his wife and beginning to see reasons

A wife is worth more than a thousand side chics cos she'll always have your back through thick and thin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Tangloaded: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by teamsynergy: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
blaming govt for breaking your home? what about your previous relationships?.this man needs a brain massage

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by brunofarad(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yeah,

Can also blame the government for too much rain

Government don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by signature2012(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very stupid person.

11 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
bros, who did this to you. Na government teach you how to punsh abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Loooool

Wasn't he flaunting his new girl the other day grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

If this had been Cuba, I for gree they groom state sponsored boxing there.
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Ralphdan(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ohhhhhhhh
U miss that pvssi cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

subtlemee:
Scales are falling from his eyes now, he's missing his wife and beginning to see reasons

A wife is worth more than a thousand side chics cos she'll always have your back through thick and thin

Not all wives, some just want the hubby to die and inherit what's left

10 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
And this one is also called a man, shiorrr undecided ,why only government why not blame the universe too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Lollipop247(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol, wonders will never end. What a funny man
I'm sure it was the Gov that raised ur hand to carry out jungle justice on ur wife. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
another weak man

who does not know what he wants from a marriage

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree with you, Sir.

His English composition and spelling are not in the realm of human consumption.

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Jamiubond009(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
I swear this post took lanre gentry two days to compose

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
His wife right now...

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by mediocre(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
He misses mercy's candy pot
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by soulfood(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lanre "gentry" is gradually becoming "gentle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBZRMNTCSU
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gentry - In her heart, you are already dead.. Hence her widow ambassador role. When/while you were busy punching her, you did not cry out.....

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by WebSurfer(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
subtlemee:

Just keep quiet if you don't know what to say or wait till you grow up to see what life truly is

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by miqos02(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
seen
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by eyinjuege: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
As usual, refusing to take responsibility.

Why blame the government and absolve yourself of all wrong?

What justifies you breaking your wife's head? Or was it the govt that asked you to do so?

He's not even realised what he did was wrong, this one needs to spend extra time in prison. He seems to have forgotten his case hasn't been settled yet. 7 years loading soon...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Shiitposter: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
He must have read this post 50 times to make sure there was no error.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Lionofdjungle: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
I don't want to say much on this matter because you can't intervene on couple's matter . Before you know it, you'll discover that they have settled the case amicably and she has gone back to her husband's house and those of you who are taking sides will be in the middle and be seen as "amebo" or busybody.
Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Jobabori(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
The government should have be a peace maker rather than been a home destroyer by taken him to court and still insisting on having interest in the case. Is that how those government officers could have acted if their son or daughter were involved in such domestic brawl?. African society have mechanism for solving marital brawl. Theirs is not the first of such problem witnessed in our communities. There are traditional way of solving such problem without involving court. If their own children were involved, they would have result to inviting elders in both sides, religion leaders, committee of friends and so on to solve the problem rather than going to court. The government seems to be crying more than the bereaved. I have seen situations worse than theirs and yet the couple still reconciled when peace makers intervened. We should remember that their child is a connecting rod between them and Yoruba says that a marriage market which has produce a child will continue to blossom. Thank God mercy is still using her wedding ring despite the intrusion of government satanic agents.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mad because men can no longer get away with beating women senseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages by chillbabe(f): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

your a savage i don laugh taya. Thx for the good laugh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” / Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos / Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.