Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Glo Interview For 2pm Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Interview For 2pm Today (7648 Views)

Very Urgent,just Received Invite From Glo ,interview Slated For September 11 / Glo Interview-24/03/10 / Glo Interview On 18/8 4 Technical Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Interview For 2pm Today by uchemummy(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2009
pls accept your offer
Re: Glo Interview For 2pm Today by RUBRICS(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
Rebarobyn:

I have never been to a glo interview but typical questions most corporate organisations ask entry level staff include:

tell us about yourself- you'll do a brief summary of your background, education, work experience, personal aspirations and goals (this question is mostly to test your eloquence, your composure and ability to stay on track and not digress from the question, it is generally to look at the way you talk and comport yourself. However, they may ask further questions on things you've said at this stage that interests them)

why do you want to with this organisation (glo)- is it the fact that it is a prestigious world class org., it is a challenging place to work, here you have an opportunity to praise glo as an org, but don't over-do it, you'll appear like a sycophant.

how do you think you can add value to us?---here you have to sell yourself, I am a broad minded person, I have the ability to see the bigger picture, I am a very fast learner and I easily adapt to change and this is what orgs. need in these days of fast changing economies and businesses etc.---pls know what you are saying o, don't shoot yourself in the foot!

have you ever had to work in a team, tell us about your role and achievements in the team?---make sure you focus on the team, don't blow your own trumpets, you will appear like you are not a team player. just say what your team achieved and how you contributed!

they can also ask you about the project you did in University?----an overview and what your results were ----they want to know if you bought your way through university.

They can ask you very personal questions about your family (which in most cases is to probe your sense of responsibility)? make them believe you love your family and they've been very supportive of you.

If you've worked before, they'll definitely ask you about where you've worked and what job tasks you performed there and your achievements, awards etc?, don't lie about what you've not achieved, be truthful

they'll also ask you why you left your former employer? the first rule - never bad-mouth your former employer!, you can say the job is not as challenging as you thought it would be, say you want to work in a place where you'll grow in knowledge, intellectually and career wise.

Finally they'll ask you--do you have any questions for us? I'd advise you not to say no, ask intelligent questions like---if you get employed, will glo at some point allow you to further your studies?? or you can ask about a new propaganda of glo and how the company intends to retain and attract new customers. but if you aren't confident of asking a question, don't bother!

I hope this helps, all the best!

@Rebarobyn,
that was a great tip posted there, kip it up

we need people like you in this forum.

sheers!!
Re: Glo Interview For 2pm Today by RUBRICS(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
bumzy4u:

Thanks the interview was ok, but was done in pure HAUSA,

thx to God for everything.
Hope to hear from them soon.

Best of luck friend!!!

If people says the place isn't okay 2 build carrer, you can turn around things 4 urself by the virtue of prayer.
Pray that God should favour u on the job despite the notion of "Breathless and bOy" as touching the job status.

wish u well on the job, in advance!
Re: Glo Interview For 2pm Today by kedunaija(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
How to Answer globacom Interview questions for Customer Services and Call Centre positions. Securing a spot for any Glo nigeria interview is one thing but knowing how to give a reasonable answers to all the globacom interview questions is another thing ad it is for that reason we have decided to shield light on globacom interview questions and answers and how to successfully scale through the Glo Nigeria aptitude test.
Re: Glo Interview For 2pm Today by yakson123: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Were una submit cv i Have been to they v.i office they will tell me to go online i will go online the email will not deliver please kindly help a brother with how to apply tnx
Re: Glo Interview For 2pm Today by callmemikel(m): 4:54am On Jun 10, 2017
yakson123:
Were una submit cv i Have been to they v.i office they will tell me to go online i will go online the email will not deliver please kindly help a brother with how to apply tnx
For Globacom, send CV to businessdev20117atgmaildotcom. They recruit via contract package now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personality Test/interview At Chicken Republic -what Should I Expect? / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here / How Reliable Are Job Listings On Facebook Job Sections In Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.