Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY –genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY –genevieve Nnaji (442 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITY BIRTHDAY –genevieve Nnaji by veeluv2015(f): 11:23am On May 03, 2016
Celebrity Birthday alert!!!!

Today, 3rd of May,2016 is the birthday of the beautiful diva, Actress Genevieve Nnaji.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Lets celebrate her guys

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/celebrity-birthday-genevieve-nnaji/

(1) (Reply)

Following His Life-threatning Accident, Ketchup's Record Label Issue A Press Sta / Justin Bieber: I’m Done Taking Pictures With Fans, ’I Feel Like A Zoo Animal’, / Nigeria Association Of Deejay’s Finally Lift Ban On Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.