Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Graduate Trainees - Saro Agro Sciences Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees - Saro Agro Sciences Limited (757 Views)

Saro Agro Sciences Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees - Saro Agro Sciences Limited by adiblesmarket(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2016
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.

The need for market expansion has created opportunities for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Training Scheme.

Job Title: Graduate Trainees

Locations: Mubi, Sokoto and Kontagora

Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies ◦Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
◦Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
◦Be confident and possess leadership skills.
◦Must be able to speak Hausa
◦Ability to sell.
Courses/Qualification ◦Minimum Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension and Agronomy.
◦Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
◦Must be able to speak Hausa
◦Minimum of 2:1
◦Required Age: Between the ages of 24 and 26.

Application Closing Date
9th May, 2016.

How to Apply
http://www.adiblesmarket.com/jobs/administrative/graduate-trainees-saro-agro-sciences-limited_i18962

Others
www.adiblesmarket.com
Re: Graduate Trainees - Saro Agro Sciences Limited by ibetoibb: 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
Good advert. But my grouse is that Saro fails to convert graduates who have been working tirelessly for them with pittance as their emolument under d guise of contract staff. Let them first do justice to those contract staff under d aegis of FaRM MART. I hope I hv not offended d Mgt.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Job Opportunities For Teachers / Nutrition Advisors / Urgent Vacancies In Training Institute -lagos & Ogun-sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.