Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters (7202 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / 10 Buhari Ministers Threaten To Tender Resignation Letters / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
Beremx:
so they want me to believe that none of them have private houses in Abuja?

these ministers sef!

If you own a house in Abuja, would you agree to live in your house while others get N20m or N4m per month?

All Ministers should be paid equally, whether or not they own anything prior to becoming Ministers.

Whoever wants to sacrifice anything can thereafter reject the money. Sacrifice is in the discretion of an employee, and they can so decide not to sacrifice anything, just as Muhammadu Buhari & Osinbajo have never sacrificed Aso Rock or any portion of their allowances.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by BlackTechnology: 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
They should start resigning from today if they are serious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Bigcake: 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
Acidosis:
A President that is capable of denying his Ministers good and decent accommodation is capable of starving his citizens to death.

These signs are boldly written on the wall even for the blind to see.

Basic principles of motivation show that a well motivated staff is bound to perform better than poorly motivated ones. Nigeria is rich enough to provide for her Ministers, as well as, the citizens.

This pretentious stingy and archaically backward Leader is more than capable of ruining this nation. Enough of the pretence already!! Nigeria is not POOR.
Young man you got it all wrong... This is public service and not a private service where one man decides without being questioned. 170million Nigerians are ready to question the motive for the increament. If the cant get house of 4million please let them resign. If only the President will give me 1million for house rent i will gladly serve my beloved country with all my heart. its all about my country firsr before individual benefit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by ajebuter(f): 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
Dem never resign before?

I didn't know of their existence sef

Because they are not working in the first place

According to their principal and lord, 'ministers are mere noise makers'

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by chacoonder(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
They can get a decent apartment in Wuse , for between 1.6-2.5 milion but na Maitama all of them wan go stay...silly people
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
Acidosis:

Basic principles of motivation show that a well motivated staff is bound to perform better than poorly motivated ones. Nigeria is rich enough to provide for her Ministers, as well as, the citizens.

Would u say living in a 20million naira house is motivation?
How about senators in the US that sleep the couch in their office, has it ever shaked the US economy?
As a worker, how much are you paid for accommodation, (i'm guessing somewhere from 0-150,00k)
And yes, i am comparing you with the ministers because they also have blood flowing through their vains
Would you reject 4m for accommodation if given to you?

Be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
Bigcake:
Young man you got it all wrong... This is public service and not a private service where one man decides without being questioned. 170million Nigerians are ready to question the motive for the increament. If the cant get house of 4million please let them resign. If only the President will give me 1million for house rent i will gladly serve my beloved country with all my heart. its all about my country firsr before individual benefit.

The President is also a public sector worker. He cannot live in Aso Rock, with a billion naira feeding money, and expect others to sacrifice their blood. It is never done.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Acidosis(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Would u say living in a 20million naira house is motivation?
How about senators in the US that sleep the couch in their office, has it ever shaked the US economy?
As a worker, how much are you paid for accommodation, (i'm guessing somewhere from 0-150,00k)
And yes, i am comparing you with the ministers because they also have blood flowing through their vains
Would you reject 4m for accommodation if given to you?

Be sincere.

The question should be directed to President Muhammadu Buhari who, since assumption of office, has not seen any reason to drop or sell just a single jet from the Presidential fleet.

I'm not one of those zombies who criticizes everybody except Muhammadu Buhari.

Read about the world's poorest President, and ask yourself why Buhari cannot emulate that old man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by amaechi1: 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
IVORY2009:
This govt is the most clueless, I hv ever seen shocked

Must you comment for the fun of commenting. The president is insist on what is on the RMC scheme. If insisting on doing the right thing makes him clueless then let him continue. Nigerians are hoping when there will cut in cost of governance but people like you are still praying that the spending spray should continue.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Beremx(f): 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Don't mind them, dem want to call dog for as monkey, nah , efribodi yaff wise.... Apart from Alfa, That Journalist & maybe 2 or 3 more obscure people, the people or that list a not Joe Average !!!

Sacrifice dem not fit make, na wah!!!

How u dey jare? Baby O nko? Take care..
I dey jare! just coming back from a five days ban courtesy of mynd44. I didn't know my humble comment violated a rule. grin

baby is doing good.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by akatekpe(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
Thieves! Who among the ministers doesn't have a personal house in Abuja before his or her appointment? They should resign including PMB himself cos they are all failures. Rubbishh sad
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Deme98(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
Acidosis:
A President that is capable of denying his Ministers good and decent accommodation is capable of starving his citizens to death.

This pretentious stingy and archaically backward Leader is more than capable of ruining this nation. Enough of the pretence already!! Nigeria is not POOR.

Nigga , point of correction , we are not rich , we are in serious economic crisis !!!!!!! a civil servant in Lagos who's earning 18k minimum wage can't make up to #4million in 10years .... let us think well b4 talking atimes , these guys are the ones draining Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
Everything seems to be rocket science to this current administration.

Budget Preparation = Rocket Science
Electricity = Rocket Science
Telling the Truth = Rocket Science
Ministers Accommodation = Rocket Science
Governance = Rocket Science
Dissemination of information = Rocket Science
Economy= Rocket Science

To even feed the cows in Nigeria is now Rocket Science.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by IVORY2009(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Sure, especially when your tribal & religious induced Myopia makes seeing good things almost impossible!!! cool

It's obvious you couldn't comprehend what the article is all about....

On Topic;

Did they not read the "terms and conditions" attached before accepting the job , or they don't know their "employer" no longer has de pockets?

Emotional blackmail won't solve nothing.....

It's obvious this story is an exaggeration but if they want to resign, God bless them, there are 180m+ people, finding another 10 won't be hard..

Story. Storyyy as usual, I want to tell dem another story again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Kassidy90(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Excuses, lazy bunch of over pampered babies
You don't need to sleep in a 20million naira house in order to get your brain to work

There are three bedroom apartments in ABJ going for 12mill with swimming pool and all that fancy stuff
At least three ministers can join their 4mill each and rent the place. If you cant even live together, how can you work together?

Those 10 ministers should be shot in-between their eyes

Seriously I haven't laughed for d past 48hrs coz I have bin down wit malaria but this ur comment ehhhn, makes me laugh away my sickness...tnk u grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Siddeek: 2:03pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Who their resignation 'epp'

Even with their presence, Did they make any impact?... Just Phantom promises and incredulous lies.

Besides, their dullardic principal (Buhari) once referred to them as 'noise makers'. So they are free to vamoose.

I hope his royal lieness - Lai Mohammed is among the resignees.
see this big old fool.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by coldFLARES1(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
Should Kachikwu want to resign,....... fine! I'd gladly accept his position both as a Deltan and a better qualified professional. I'd accept the pay and deliver better than him because I don't easily make excuses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by emmasege: 2:15pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Even with their presence, Did they make any impact?... Just Phantom promises and incredulous lies.

Besides, their dullardic principal (Buhari) once referred to them as 'noise makers'. So they are free to vamoose.

Lie na Thief.nubu's personal person now. Even if he can't personally own or rent a befitting apartment in Abj, I trust his 'oga at the top'. He'll graciously offer him one of his numerous landed properties in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by SeverusSnape(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
Bigcake:
One zobo for you.. you said it all, let them cohabit together by contributing the 4million naira and pay for a 3bedroom flat.... make thunder fire them all.
Nigerian ministers go gree cohabit?
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by chebeoc(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
I think the era of having those who really want to serve their father's land is coming close.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Stalwert: 2:31pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

[/s]

You are beginning to sound like Jogogoro the accursed inept clueless ineffectual buffoon. One hope you will reconsider the decent to such a person considered a huge disappointment by every sane Nigerian alive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by SeverusSnape(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You are beginning to sound like Jogogoro the accursed inept clueless ineffectual buffoon. One hope you will reconsider the decent to such a person considered a huge disappointment by every sane Nigerian alive.
Are you vedaxcool??... You write like him. How your ban?? grin grin
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Ngozi123(f): 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
For once, I have to agree with Buhari. Nigeria had to tighten the proverbial belt in order to wade through this economic crisis and I believe that trimming down the ministers' salaries is just the way to do it. I'm sure that most of them were rich before they became ministers so they should be able to afford a lavish lifestyle regardless.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:56pm On May 03, 2016
IkennaNweke:

The N4 million, according to findings can only rent flats and not homes, and giving the need for security, those flats which have many other tenants in the building, are not secure or fit for purpose.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/buhari-ministers-split-10-likely-to-tender-resignation-letters/
Why are they scared of living amongst those whom their policies affect the most?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by stinggy(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
Beremx:
so they want me to believe that none of them have private houses in Abuja?

these ministers sef!
I know Shittu, Dalung and some others do not have.
Even if they have, is Buhari living in his own personal house? Let's get real here, 4M can't rent a comfortable house in town.
They came out with another logical advice, Govt should buy houses for them through FCDA and such houses remain properties of Govt.

I won't be surprised if our ministers resort to embezzlement. This is how corruption starts!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by monafred: 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
Please Federal Government i will take 2million if elected a minister to replace our Late ICON James Ocholi representing Kogi State
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by londoner: 4:38pm On May 03, 2016
Yes this is what Nigeria needs. New policies and laws for the government that will repel those going into the government to enrich themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by bjoyoyo99: 5:18pm On May 03, 2016
We are expecting the letters .... .
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by piro4humility(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
If there is a legislative quarters, then where is the minister's quarters ? Or are there no minister's quarters in Abuja ? What a country !
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by malton: 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
Acidosis:

You used to make sense before. What happened to you?
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Opeade939(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
And who are they deceiving?
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by JBosco123(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2016
Bunch of #Criminals .
They ought to be dismissed by pmb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism / Jamilu PDP Chieftain Over 50,000 PDP Members Joins APC In Gombe State / Apprentice Gone Rogue: Why Atiku Shunned, Humiliated Obi At Bayelsa Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.