Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters (7203 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / 10 Buhari Ministers Threaten To Tender Resignation Letters / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
I will serve honourably with #3m p/a for accommodation in Abuja. Buhari should try me out.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by babajeje123(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
They should just go. After all, their impact hasn't been felt since they were appointed. They are just a bunch of figure heads.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
Just read an article not too long about empty flats in abj. The federal government should buy a few and perhaps make some changes to make it comfy, term it "ministers lodge ". Subsequent government won't need to pay any shit accommodation fee.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Splinz(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Excuses, lazy bunch of over pampered babies
You don't need to sleep in a 20million naira house in order to get your brain to work

There are three bedroom apartments in ABJ going for 12mill with swimming pool and all that fancy stuff
At least three ministers can join their 4mill each and rent the place. If you cant even live together, how can you work together?

Those 10 ministers should be shot in-between their eyes

Don't be ridiculous. All of those ministers have families, and you possibly don't expect them to squat as you've suggested. Even ordinary company's staffs, some of them don't stay in staffs quarters cos of inconveniences. How much more ministers of the fed rep?

My own is, if they can't cope with the provision of the law, they can resign.
Re: Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
Splinz:

Don't be ridiculous. All of those ministers have families, and you possibly don't expect them to squat as you've suggested. Even ordinary company's staffs, some of them don't stay in staffs quarters cos of inconveniences. How much more ministers of the fed rep?

My own is, if they can't cope with the provision of the law, they can resign.

Who are they? Who de fvck are they? Federal ministers in a third world shiithole cannot share an apartment with themselves
But a senetor in a first world country (america) can sleep on a couch in their office, squat with friends, do anything just to get the job done/serve the people. Dont be ridiculos, stop giving this people too much importance they never acomplish one third of their assignment.

Why must they bring their family to work? Lets say you work off-shore (aboard a ship for months) i'm sure you'd bring your fam with you.
Its work for heavens sake, not a vacation. Act like a goddamn professional.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River: Martha Agba Meets Obanliku APC Stakeholders, Declares For Reps / Jamilu PDP Chieftain Over 50,000 PDP Members Joins APC In Gombe State / ACN-Ribadu/Ngige, How Feasible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.