Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Can I Invest 200k On? .. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest 200k On? .. (2337 Views)

. / I Have 500k Cash. What Business Should I Invest In? / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
Hello i am a student and i have managed to save up to 200k.. i will like to invest it on something profitable.. something that can be bringing me atleast 20k per month if possible...something that won't really take my time / affect my studies.... i have thought of many things like keke napep (hire purchase) and so on.. please i need more suggestions. .. thanks in advance

Lalasticlala
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2016
I think the keke business is a good idea or better still get good secondhand bikes and give out to serious guys,atleast you could get a return of close to 6k per week,depending on where you based though.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by hopewealth: 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
pls do not even try to venture invest this money on keke marwa,because I am a living witness of this venture and I am trying to get out of it now because of many reason that I can not explain here,so please try another business that would bring out good money for you,best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
sammyomal:
I think the keke business is a good idea or better still get good secondhand bikes and give out to serious guys,atleast you could get a return of close to 6k per week,depending on where you based though.
Thanks.. i am based in abk
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
hopewealth:
pls do not even try to venture invest this money on keke marwa,because I am a living witness of this venture and I am trying to get out of it now because of many reason that I can not explain here,so please try another business that would bring out good money for you,best of luck.
Thanks for your contribution sir... would like to know the reasons. can i contact you privately?
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Pidggin(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2016
Codedboy95:
Hello i am a student and i have managed to save up to 200k.. i will like to invest it on something profitable.. something that can be bringing me atleast 20k per month if possible...something that won't really take my time / affect my studies.... i have thought of many things like keke napep (higher purchase) and so on.. please i need more suggestions. .. thanks in advance

Lalasticlala

Invest your money in fixed deposit
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 7:04am On May 05, 2016
Pidggin:

djbazz:
I just saw something you would like on nl now,i also do same business 200k is even much you can start with half of that.... https://www.nairaland.com/3083734/free-advice-links-recharge-card#45277085 Gud luck
Thanks
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Youngzedd(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2016
Pidggin:

@OP

Never try this.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by igidaduro: 7:29am On May 05, 2016
Fixed deposit won't give you 20k a month,
Whigh school are you? If the keep runs in your school then it's good if not it's bad.
There is no serious business that woNt take some of your time.

Look around in your school.

STAY AWAY FROM ONLINE BIZ

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2016
igidaduro:
Whigh school are you? If the keep runs in your school then it's good if not it's bad.

Thanks.. Funaab abeokuta.. napep doesn't run in the school

Youngzedd:

@OP

Never try this.

Thanks .. i already read about fixed deposit.. and i got to know that treasury bill is much better
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by rozayx5(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2016
Codedboy95:
Hello i am a student and i have managed to save up to 200k.. i will like to invest it on something profitable.. something that can be bringing me atleast 20k per month if possible...something that won't really take my time / affect my studies.... i have thought of many things like keke napep (higher purchase) and so on.. please i need more suggestions. .. thanks in advance

Lalasticlala

buy a copier. a gen and umbrella put someone in charge and collect 1k daily
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by benedictgold(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2016
Codedboy95:

Lalasticlala

I keep hearing this sort every time, well knowledge is power and wealth..
not everyone can be an entrepreneur or business man but everyone can learn to be financialy educated so you can kniw how to invest your money, make it work for you and be ultimately financially free. I can give you tips on what to do, pm me if you interested so I don't waste my time. Note: I am not gonna ask for a dime neither will you pay me for anything, I just want to be of help to you
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by OCTAVO: 1:27am On May 06, 2016
Codedboy95:
Thanks for your contribution sir... would like to know the reasons. can i contact you privately?
Some will collect the keke from you on hire purchase with signed documents, but after 3 months of over utilising your keke, they dump it for you. Guess what, they never had the intention of sticking to the agreement in the first place. And since you can seize the keke after 2 consecutive months of defaulting according to the agreement, they see that as the last resort and use it roughly. I don't know if you understand though.

Hire purchase is not safe as people portray it. If you don't have trusted person, don't try it.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by U1(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2016
igidaduro:

Well said - even in a year!
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2016
rozayx5:

buy a copier. a gen and umbrella put someone in charge and collect 1k daily
Thanks for the suggestion.. i have thought about it too.. but there are already more than enough people on campus doing that..
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by Codedboy95(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2016
OCTAVO:

Some will collect the keke from you on hire purchase with signed documents, but after 3 months of over utilising your keke, they dump it for you. Guess what, they never had the intention of sticking to the agreement in the first place. And since you can seize the keke after 2 consecutive months of defaulting according to the agreement, they see that as the last resort and use it roughly. I don't know if you understand though.

Hire purchase is not safe as people portray it. If you don't have trusted person, don't try it.
Thanks boss
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On? .. by rozayx5(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2016
Codedboy95:
Thanks for the suggestion.. i have thought about it too.. but there are already more than enough people on campus doing that..

a 100 copiers to 5000 students or more is not enough, forget about others, do yours, there are many barbers taxis etc they are all eating

(1) (Reply)

Fridge Available For Sale / What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice / Advice To Every Young Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.