Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day (986 Views)

How I Make 30-50k Daily Producing Cosmetics,and Household Products With 10,000 / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day by adeniyitijani: 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
Herbdullar concept enterprises, a registered company with the Federal Government is offering a practical training on how to make, sell and package the following product: LIQUID SOAP, LAUNDRY/BAR SOAP, CANDLE, LIQUID AIR FRESHENER, IZAL, HOUSE PAINT (emulsion, texcoat, satin, gloss), SHAMPOO, BATHING SOAP, POWDERED DETERGENT, BODY SPRAY, MEDICATED HAIR CREAM, DETTOL, JELLY/CREAM, AFTER SHAVE, HAIR CONDITIONER, TOILET WASH, BALM, MEDICATED SOAP, CAR WASH. At your own convenient time for a token and certificate and handout will also be given at the end of the training.

Note: you will also be told where to get the original and very cheap chemicals. also we can come over to ur place for the training if you prefer it.

Any interested person should call 08029668005, 07033555464 or email us @ adeniyitijani@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day by adeniyitijani: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
Herbdullar concept enterprises, a registered company with the Federal Government is offering a practical training on how to make, sell and package the following product: LIQUID SOAP, LAUNDRY/BAR SOAP, CANDLE, LIQUID AIR FRESHENER, IZAL, HOUSE PAINT (emulsion, texcoat, satin, gloss), SHAMPOO, BATHING SOAP, POWDERED DETERGENT, BODY SPRAY, MEDICATED HAIR CREAM, DETTOL, JELLY/CREAM, AFTER SHAVE, HAIR CONDITIONER, TOILET WASH, BALM, MEDICATED SOAP, CAR WASH. At your own convenient time for a token and certificate and handout will also be given at the end of the training.

Note: you will also be told where to get the original and very cheap chemicals. also we can come over to ur place for the training if you prefer it.

Any interested person should call 08029668005, 07033555464 or email us @ adeniyitijani@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day by Bonzoker(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
I just sent you a mail..
Re: Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day by Bonzoker(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2016
Herbudallah Concept,thanks for the Seminar.I really appreciate.
I will give you a call later for discussion concerning my Friend's Practical Lecture.
Re: Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day by Bonzoker(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 500K? / Make Money Doing These Businesses In Your Spare Time / Recommend an Automated Platform For Selling Information Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.