Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Business Can I Do With 500K? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 500K? (988 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 500K? by sternosa: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,
I am a student and I currently have 500k and instead of buying a car, I want to start up a business. Which explorable businesses are lucrative?
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by edebemba(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Every business is lucrative if only you know the secret. Every business has its own secret. You don't just jump into a business because you see others doing it. You must subject yourself to apprenticeship or learning before you set up a business, otherwise you will crash.
With #500k, you can start cement business. Talk to those who are in it already to learn about where they get supply. You don't sit in the shop waiting for customers. You have to visit construction sites, lobby site engineers, speak to contractors, etc to be able to make good sales. That's why you need to study any business you want to do.
I wish good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by sternosa: 2:25am On Nov 02, 2016
edebemba:
Every business is lucrative if only you know the secret. Every business has its own secret. You don't just jump into a business because you see others doing it. You must subject yourself to apprenticeship or learning before you set up a business, otherwise you will crash.
With #500k, you can start cement business. Talk to those who are in it already to learn about where they get supply. You don't sit in the shop waiting for customers. You have to visit construction sites, lobby site engineers, speak to contractors, etc to be able to make good sales. That's why you need to study any business you want to do.
I wish good luck.

Thanks so much!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by spaggyy(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2016
I have a business you can start up, you only need #130,000 and 100% return on investment, you only have to get it done in the comfort of your home or any suitable place, feel free to contact me if you will like to know more info 08 0 67984710 whatsapp
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by lanrei(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
See them
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by stranger2000: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
YOU CAN INVEST IN YOURSELF VIA TRAININGS.... TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BLACK FRIDAY OFFER... http:///2f9ThTL CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by ogunnubio(m): 3:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Invest in ICT/Computer business centre and you will be glad you did. That is what i do for a living. For more info, contact me on whatsapp 07039359066

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by sternosa: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
More Ideas please?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 05, 2016
@sternosa, Please help me out with 20k loan. I beg of you.. God bless!

I sincerely and seriously need a loan of 20k for medical
treatment.

I will repay the loan before the end of next month by
God's grace. This is to help me get myself some drugs
and medication for my sickness( peptic ulcer ). The
ulcer has affected me so much that I can't even live a
normal life again. I am always in pains and discomfort.

I will be paying back the loan with 10 percent interest.
I will be glad to receive a help from any good
samaritan.

You can send me PM or reach me with this email:
Godslove190@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500K? by blazer234: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2016
What about transport biz?

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Users! Be Very Careful / Wjibcgb / Are You In Need Of A House Boy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.