Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (13939 Views)

Basics Of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics / Mark Zuckerberg Commends Jobberman Founders As Internet.org Free Basics Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by VLadipo: 12:57pm On May 04, 2016
Will they(google) ever approve a religious blog or website?
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by frankoben(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2016
I have a Nigerian adsense account but don't know how to go about making money with it, would like to sell, contact me on frankoben363@gmail.com or 07031067806.
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by charsobodo(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2016
Thank God, i didn't fall victim to that scammer, i wanted to buy a Nigerian adsense from him for 45k. His cup is already overflowing, nemesis will catch up with him soon.

1 Like

Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by saasala(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2016
4500 USD? Do I look like a fool?
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Arnoldo(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2016
I sell u.k and u.s.a adsense 10k..interested buyers call me o 07035722302....Note:uk and us adsense have lower ban rate
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by ItzChinnex(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2016
saasala:
what is wrong with you? do you think he may be as lazy as you?

2 Likes

Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by yomalex(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
saasala:
well ...
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by ChuzzyBlog: 3:48pm On May 04, 2016
saasala:

Smiles.... i know ur type. had two choices tho... believe of disbelieve. you choose the latter and that's a clear sign of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by saasala(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Smiles.... i know ur type. had two choices tho... believe of disbelieve. you choose the latter and that's a clear sign of ignorance.

Sorry bro. I may be wrong, but did you make that money with the same blog in your signature? If no, which one... I am really curious.

And why did you wait till you have accrued so much before asking for a withdrawal?
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by MrDoGood(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
endtimesblog:
Nice one Boss mi...

All internet scammer can go to hell... This is the advert the scammer post on nairaland...

Scammer Number : ‪ 08184886987‬

His Mother Number : ‪08034467317‬

seun please take Note...

Scammer facebook I.d : https://mobile.facebook.com/seyi19969?fref=nf&_rdr

Upcoming blogger please beware of this guy....

He reside in Ilorin...

Him and his mother are into the scammer deal

Pic 1 : screenshot of his adsense ads on nairaland..

Pics 2: scammer and his girlfriend

pics 3: Face of scammer mother....

pics 4: Face of Scammer himself...

Aroyehun 0. Olamide

GTBANK..

Acct Number: 0177357854

His blog url 36posts.com

I think i know this guy on facebook.... He does fiverr and binary trading too.
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by endtimesblog: 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
MrDoGood:

I think i know this guy on facebook.... He does fiverr and binary trading too.
okay
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by MrDoGood(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2016
endtimesblog:

dont deal with him oooo

OK

Thanks man.
Hmmmmmm I'm very disappointed
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by stpat1(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2016
I thought you cannot reapply with the same name once you have been banned on Google AdSense? Has this rule been rescinded?
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Adex001(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2016
[size=15pt]@OP. When filling the new adsense account, Did you use the previous payee name you used earlier that was banned? Thanks..[/size]
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by ChuzzyBlog: 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
stpat1:
I thought you cannot reapply with the same name once you have been banned on Google AdSense? Has this rule been rescinded?

you can if the url is not banned... however my url that was banned was www.chuzzysblog.com difference of chuzzy"s"blog
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
endtimesblog:
Nice one Boss mi...

All internet scammer can go to hell... This is the advert the scammer post on nairaland...

seun please take Note...

He reside in Ilorin...

Aroyehun 0. Olamide

GTBANK..

His blog url 36posts.com

Just imagine

Jobless buffons.
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Arnoldo(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

my guess is u did blackhat nd dats y dat acct was dissabled

1 Like

Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by masterplan303(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

you can if the url is not banned... however my url that was banned was www.chuzzysblog.com difference of chuzzy"s"blog
bros help me review my blog pls... you didn't say anything about
www.toptechbase.com
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by haryomikun(m): 2:58am On May 05, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
If you have a sh*t blog with low quality content, you'll get the hammer. If your content is against their TOS...boom.

Even Nairaland was banned. Go figure.

What tha'?!!!! Really?!!

Somehow, I just can't imagine Nairaland with adsense grin grin

It seems really weird
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by WEMS(f): 3:12am On May 05, 2016
endtimesblog:
Nice one Boss mi...

seun please take Note...

He reside in Ilorin...

Aroyehun 0. Olamide

GTBANK..

His blog url 36posts.com

I have an on going topic on say no to scam we should be uploading their names there and account number soon all these will be in the past cos am on a fight against it

1 Like

Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Kennycyphers(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2016
mr2kay:
Yea you are right also I noticed Adsense is biased to Nigerian bloggers.Imagine disapproving a site for Nigerian Adsense but getting it activated it approved for us undecided maybe na ghana Adsense we go dey pursue now

Contact me for your non hosted Adsense 08184564281 and don't fall victim like the op to scammers. Mr2kay here

Please email me (nneboemmanuel@gmail.com). I need the non-hosted AdSense.
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Generalmac(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
This post won't be pointing out any tip on how to get google adsense approval but it's just to encourage fellas....(you can check here for tips>>https://www.nairaland.com/2438717/goodnews-adsense-applicantsget-adsense-approved#35659311>

On the 18th of March, i lost $4500+ to google(For invalid activity according to them) I was shattered spirit, soul and body. I felt like my whole blogging career had crumbled.

After a week of being really low in spirit, i had the zeal to get back into business asap but my lazy and discouraged mind wouldn't let me.
I resorted to looking for an Adsense account to purchase, just to save myself the stress of writing new articles and applying for "Nigerian google Adsense" again.

However, this did not go down well as i was scammed over #75,000 and even lost some more money to some miscellaneous expenses.
I finally gave up the thought of buying and decided to get approved no matter what effort it'll cost. (obviously i had no option cos i was officially broke)

I got a new domain, and started writing and in less than 2 weeks, i was approved.

If you are an upcoming blogger and really want to earn via google(obviously the best at the moment), and you haven't been approved, don't give up. Keep the fight on and don't relent. Sometimes, you are only a step away from your success.

I am In a relationship (with google)

Do you know if download links is a violation of adsense policy?
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Born2berich: 9:28am On May 05, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

This should help...

https://www.nairaland.com/2438717/goodnews-adsense-applicantsget-adsense-approved#35659311>
Please may i know the domain register you are using or better still, recommend a good one for me.
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by ChuzzyBlog: 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Born2berich:
Please may i know the domain register you are using or better still, recommend a good one for me.

whogohost is cool and have good customer relationship
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by macaranta(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2016
Nice blog...
@Chuzzy what's your average Daily site traffic ?
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by maryannadaga: 1:25pm On May 05, 2016
I just got to know about hostnownow.com and thought I should share it everyone. They are very affordable and also quick to respond to issues.

Good to have another reliable hosting company in Nigeria.

FOR more info visit:www.hostnownow.com/hes
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by maryannadaga: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
ITGA has a vision of "I.T Giants in Nigeria" with a mission to bridge the gap between our country and other leading Information Technology countries.

For more info visit :www.itgeeksacademy.com
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by maryannadaga: 1:31pm On May 05, 2016
Hey Guys,
I just got to know about hostnownow.com and thought I should share it everyone. They are very affordable and also quick to respond to issues.

Good to have another reliable hosting company in Nigeria.

For more info visit:www.hostnownow.com/hes
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

But u know u are lying.. 4500 usd? What is ur average daily view and i just check ur site traffic
A daily page view of 1.20 cant give u that in 1year and you have not operated that adsence account for upto one year
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Born2berich: 6:36pm On May 05, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Thanks, please give me their link and details
Re: "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" by Arnoldo(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
Born2berich:
Godaddy will do..you can even use their coupon to buy domain as cheap as $0.99

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel / Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? / Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.