Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Awful Seller Experience On Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Awful Seller Experience On Konga (1699 Views)

Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
Problem solved!!!

When Konga introduced their monthly subscription I was totally against it, it wasn't like their service was stellar;they don't deliver orders on time, payout is always late, so what exactly am I paying for? But what can I do, I am located in Abeokuta not Lagos so my option was very much limited. I tried making the payment through their site via kongapay and debit card and they didn't disappoint, payment didn't go through obviously they weren't ready.

I called their customer care and I made a transfer, tomorrow would make it 2 weeks since I paid and my store subscription and nothing has been done, I have sent over 30 emails yet no solution, I have spent almost the same amount I paid for store subscription on credit to call their customer care yet no solution what I keep getting is we would handle it within 24 hours yet nothing has been done and the annoying thing is they have confirmed payment but won't update my store, I have spent over 50K on goods now I need to sell but I can't.
Are there other sellers out there witnessing such and if you experiencied such what was the solution?
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by kennyman2000(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
Please Pardon My Strong Title, I am Trying To Get Necessary Attention.

When Konga introduced their monthly subscription I was totally against it, it wasn't like their service was stellar;they don't deliver orders on time, payout is always late, so what exactly am I paying for? But what can I do, I am located in Abeokuta not Lagos so my option was very much limited. I tried making the payment through their site via kongapay and debit card and they didn't disappoint, payment didn't go through obviously they weren't ready.

I called their customer care and I made a transfer, tomorrow would make it 2 weeks since I paid and my store subscription and nothing has been done, I have sent over 30 emails yet no solution, I have spent almost the same amount I paid for store subscription on credit to call their customer care yet no solution what I keep getting is we would handle it within 24 hours yet nothing has been done.
Are there other sellers out there witnessing such and if you experiencied such what was the solution?

keep calm bro. That email that was sent to you for subscription payment, Check the mail, you'll find a phone no of the rep that's incharge of your subscription payment. Its not the normal landline konga phone no. Call the no and speak with the rep. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 4:11pm On May 03, 2016
Wow ... I did mine and my store was restored instantly . kust be calm & call the nos as the above person said.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2016
I no longer have that mail please can youi send the number

kennyman2000:

keep calm bro. That email that was sent to you for subscription payment, Check the mail, you'll find a phone no of the rep that's incharge of your subscription payment. Its not the normal landline konga phone no. Call the no and speak with the rep. All the best.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2016
purplecircle:
Wow ... I did mine and my store was restored instantly . kust be calm & call the nos as the above person said.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by kennyman2000(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
nairamaverick:

send me a mail.

Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2016
Ok I will
kennyman2000:

send me a mail.

Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 5:32pm On May 03, 2016
nairamaverick:

Here0809 460 5555.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2016
That's customer care number, the same number I have been calling.
purplecircle:

Here0809 460 5555.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
That's customer care number, the same number I have been calling.
Thats the nos in the mail.. But call this one 01 460 5555
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2016
Thanks but both are customer care line
purplecircle:

Thats the nos in the mail.. But call this one 01 460 5555
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 7:02am On May 04, 2016
nairamaverick:
Thanks but both are customer care line
Ofcourse they are customers lines. If you listen well there something about press 2 for seller option. Or just send them a mail
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2016
I will keep doing both,the annoying thing is they have confirmed my payment but won't update my store
purplecircle:

Ofcourse they are customers lines. If you listen well there something about press 2 for seller option. Or just send them a mail
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 7:35am On May 04, 2016
nairamaverick:
I will keep doing both,the annoying thing is they have confirmed my payment but won't update my store

Just keep calling & sending mail.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2016
Yes, I will. Sent over 10 emails this morning
purplecircle:

Just keep calling & sending mail.
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 8:47am On May 04, 2016
nairamaverick:
Yes, I will. Sent over 10 emails this morning
Even i have an issue this morning, sent mail just now. Fers sometin wrong with cropping pics. Sent mail onboarding@konga.com
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2016
Thanks
purplecircle:

Even i have an issue this morning, sent mail just now. Fers sometin wrong with cropping pics. Sent mail onboarding@konga.com
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by nairamaverick(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2016
Problem solved!!!
Re: My Awful Seller Experience On Konga by purplecircle: 3:52pm On May 04, 2016
nairamaverick:
Problem solved!!!
Great

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan And I Have A Land As Collateral. / How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now / Distributors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.