Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now (1699 Views)

CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / A Dollar Now N500 (2) (3) (4)

How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by mariodko190(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
i need accurate answers please
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by bettercreature(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
mariodko190:
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by Blizzy9ja: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
This is nairaland not google
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by bettercreature(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Aboki fx have stopped updating daily black market rate,i dont know if they have been bribed or forced to stop because i was told they are under serious pressure to stop updating it
The BDC supposed to launch a new website in conjunction with CBN yesterday so i am trying to search if the website is up
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by Blizzy9ja: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2017
bettercreature:
Aboki fx have stopped updating daily black market rate,i dont know if they have been bribed or forced to stop because i was told they are under serious pressure to stop updating it
The BDC supposed to launch a new website in conjunction with CBN yesterday so i am trying to search if the website is up
Toh mallam
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by mariodko190(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
bettercreature:
thanks bro
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by mariodko190(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Aboki this is my thread not yours
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by Blizzy9ja: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
mariodko190:
Aboki this is my thread not yours
shurrup der... U be tailor?
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by mariodko190(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
shurrup der... U be tailor?
atleast am a fashion designer unlike u wen be shoe maker, Aboki
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by ultrazone(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2017
Exchange rates on AbokiFX
Re: How Much Is Dollar Now In Nigeria Currency (currently)now by ssolaoye: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
mariodko190:

Find it here https://nairabarter.com/black-market

Distributors Needed Nationwide / There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above / help