Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial (11728 Views)

FG Fails To Release Looters’ List, Seven Months After / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by freeze001(f): 3:12pm On May 03, 2016
It is time to dismiss this case for want of diligent prosecution with orders for immediate and unconditional release of the defendant. When the FG is ready they should relist the matter for hearing.

What manner of madness is this? They're lucky they secured another adjournment sef!
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by tottinova: 3:13pm On May 03, 2016
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by systemz(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2016
Maybe dem don killam.
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by Kenmoris22: 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
Zico5:
We need to teach these people the great lessons they will never forget throughout their lifetime. How I wish we go back to the era of dictatorship so that both the dispensers and beneficiaries can be jailed without conviction. We are all crying hardship and poverty when the major resources have been shared among the few. How I wish the constitution is suspended so that this people can know the grave consequence of their deeds.
and some stupid ipob youths will come online with empty stomach and biging to insult buhari
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by StevenJay01(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
I don tire to dey discuss APC
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by Kenmoris22: 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
nike4love:

Are you this awful?
Abi nah something you smoke?
I think u need common sense
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by nike4love: 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
Kenmoris22:
I think u need common sense

Common sense?
For a full grown man to wish us dictatorship and suspension of SUPREME constitutions
Nawao
I use to hear ppl re zombie but now I've seen them....

1 Like

Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by goodvision12(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
Pidggin:
grin Why is DSS afraid to allow Dasuki defend himself in Court? zombies over to you
Daura secret service is looking for yu to replace the missing dasuki
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by livinstone8(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
Only Atletico Madrid's defense can defend him in court tongue
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by erico2k2(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
Kenmoris22:
and some stupid ipob youths will come online with empty stomach and biging to insult buhari
I dont think you read the write up,
let me illustrate,
The EFCC said that paul confessed to giving you part of the money he stole from Peter's farm,Paul is in EFCC/DSS =FG prison, so no xcape, they arrest you (EFCC) charge you to court, on the day the EFCC could not bring Paul to court even they are the prosecution,how did they manage to bring you to court and not PAUL?
U gerrit now

read this Part
In his own submission, counsel to Aminu Baba-Kusa, aformer Executive at NNPC, Mr Solomon Umor informed Justice Baba Yusuf that “ordinarily the prosecution ought to apply for a bench warrant against Dasuki for a failure to appear in court for trial but noted that in the instance case, the prosecution would not do so because they are the one responsible for the absence of Dasuki because of his unwarranted detention.

“Lets the truth be told here that it is the Federal Government that is frustrating this trial because it wants to eat its cake and have it at the same time. By this I mean the government wanted the first defendant tried for criminal matter and yet it was not ready to allow the defendant have access to his lawyers or even to court to face that trial
“I would have asked that the defendants in this case be discharged and allow to go home pending the time the prosecution would get serious for their trial. But I will reluctantly concede to one more adjournment be granted to the prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by nortcentrallord(m): 12:26am On May 04, 2016
Zico5:
We need to teach these people the great lessons they will never forget throughout their lifetime. How I wish we go back to the era of dictatorship so that both the dispensers and beneficiaries can be jailed without conviction. We are all crying hardship and poverty when the major resources have been shared among the few. How I wish the constitution is suspended so that this people can know the grave consequence of their deeds.

Who is failing to provide Dasuki, dss, Pdp, Myself, You or the Nigerian people? And why are they failing to provide him. Ask these salient question. There are processes to acquire justice. Jumping it is injustice itself. Whoever intends getting things right follows the right part except if there is more than meets the eye.
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by nortcentrallord(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2016
nike4love:

Common sense?
For a full grown man to wish us dictatorship and suspension of SUPREME constitutions
Nawao
I use to hear ppl re zombie but now I've seen them....

Lol. That got me falling off my bed with laughter. Don't let some mod hear you oh because you can find such even amongst them.
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by RullDee: 7:25am On May 04, 2016
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fg-fails-to-produce-dasuki-in-court-for-trial/

this defence council to Dasuki is bt a coward wit a sheep kind of brain and a conscience of a beast. Do u in ur hrt of hrts weigh d gravity of his offence before suggesting he (Dasuki) to be wlowed to go home pending d tym d persecution is ready?
And as fr d shuibu hiring a former minister of justice n Attorney General as his lead defence council, is a slap to equity!

Bt let me tell u.... Saraki n his co-defendants hav alredy met they water-low. Prison is where they rightly belong
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by intell: 10:32am On May 04, 2016
we just told you that Dasuki was helping Nigeria, wen last did you guys buy guns from they cabal that control the world, you guys were not contributing to angle, no war so why will you buy guns, why do think America makes legal for every one to have gun there but not knife. Buhari won't dea try it. know this for record purposes Dasuki is greater, and bigger than Buhari in that cabal ask OBJ
Re: FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial by erico2k2(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2016
SO what happened in the END?
May 23rd has come and gone any update?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiite Students Protest At Human Rights Kano Over El-Zakzaky / 2023: Young Nigerians in the UK Declare Their Support For Yahaya Bello / Nigeria Heading For Disintegration – Ex-defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.