Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. (7570 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2016
just got this in my inbox. Please let's help share before something drastic happens to this woman. This is a cry from one of her children.

Gudday ma,please I write this with shame but I know its the right thing to do. My mum is in danger from my dad. The story is very very long and as I type I fear my mum will be brutally murdered. I don't even knw where to start typing from. We are four in number,1 boy and 3 girls. I don't want to mention my position yet. Please let this message get to the relevant authorities of domestic violence in Nigeria because I cannot loose my mother.

My dad beats my mum always. She has a heart problem and sometimes falls into a trance because of too much assault. I have threathened my dad with police but he says they won't do him anything that is it not a man that used cutlass to slice his wife n took the head to police station to report himself that he will do the same. My mother is all I have. My dad is behaving abnormal and I swear to God that my mother hasn't done anything to deserve this even people living in our neighborhood know about this. They have called her n told her secretly to leave that marriage but I just cannot explain why she is still there. I have so much to say and so much to type but my mum is in danger. Many prophets has told her that he will kill her if she does not want to leave him for a while but I just don't know what is keeping this woman there. My mother dosent cry out. She dosent tell people her problems. My dad is a very good liar and has framed up many stories about her yet all she does is cry. Will she die before people get up to protest against domestic violence?she is in her mid fifties yet she takes beatings as though she were a child. This woman dosent depend on him for food. She has her own business which he dosent support,he molests all her workers,oh my God. Please we need to get authorities involved. He is going to kill her. She says she is waiting for him to kill her but I don't want to loose my mum. I havedone everything,I have threathened my dad with text messages that he must not let anything happen to her yet it persists. People call me to ask what am doing about the situation n that won't I stand up to my dad. I don't want to commit murder yet I don't want a curse on my head all I need is for the authorities to step in pls. His name is Henry Ogundele,he works at Drugfield pharmaceticals in Ota,ogun state,my mums name is Tinuke Mary and she owns a restaurant at Tollgate. She has suffered. Pls help me pass this on.

Here is the message I received n after speaking with her,I cried. Let's help this lady bring peace to her family. Share......
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 2:16pm On May 03, 2016
The family is in fear. The man has made many threats and it almost happened a week ago when he was alone with the wife and their last daughter......if not that the daughter of 25 held the father so hard,he would have pieced the woman. Please let's get the relevant authorities involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2016
She says

"Mr Henry ogundele is my dad and I love him. I also love my mum. I love my parents so much and pray everything goes fine that's why we all have kept quiet all these years. We don't want public disgrace but it has gotten out of hand. People are calling to tell us new things and happenings... Please I don't know what else to do. Someone get the authorities involved. He really wants to kill her but will I wait till she's dead before I do something?sometimes I wish I can confront him and I fight for my mum but I don't want to commit crime. She dosent do anything. He will just wake up at the middle of the night,pour water on the bed where she lay or ask her to go out and she sleeps all night. While we were younger,it was bloody. Please if nairaland won't help,let Linda ikeji help me publicise the news I want the law to come into it. He dosent respect the law at all. Pls
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
I can feel your pain and this has to stop immediately. Where are you staying? Go and have this reported immediately. Remove this I love my father issue and step up to report him and take your mom and siblings out to safety and have him arrested before something nasty happens to the woman.

Your mother must have to get out from wherever she is 'house'and even close her business 4 now, until this man is taken care of.You people allowed him to get to this point.

You can equally go to Police PRO at Oduduwa street GRA Ikeja, Lagos. and report the case and the lady there will give you police to go get the man.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
andyanders:
I can feel your pain and this has to stop immediately. Where are you staying? Go and have this reported immediately. Remove this I love my father issue and step up to report him and take your mom and siblings out to safety and have him arrested before something nasty happens to the woman.

Your mother must have to get out from wherever she is 'house'and even close her business 4 now, until this man is taken care of.You people allowed him to get to this point.

You can equally go to Police PRO at Oduduwa street GRA Ikeja, Lagos. and report the case and the lady there will give you police to go get the man.

Thank dear,please can we have a contact?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
Who fights for women being abused in their marriages?Is there no one?Should my mum continue to suffer?

2 Likes

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Thank dear,please can we have a contact?

If you can get to Ikeja GRA,Their office is very close to Old NITEL office, off Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, ask for the office of the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer. She is a woman and would listen to you.

Or, Locate the office of Femi Falana, at same GRA Ikeja, they will go over to the said company because she needs to be protected as the man would be meant to sign an Undertaking over the life of the woman.

Get this as soon as possible. But first move your mom to safety and proceed to get this issue sorted out. Don't say ' his my father and take his words for granted cus most times,some of the people who act this way carry out their action before realizing their mistake.

Most times, I am not in the country but do come online and would wanna know how this is taken care off.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
andyanders:

If you can get to Ikeja GRA,There office is very close to Old NITEL oofice off Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, ask for the office of the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer. She is a woman and would listen to you.

Or, Locate the office of Femi Falana, at same GRA Ikeja, they will go over to the said company because she needs to be protected as the man would be meant to sign an Undertaking over the life of the woman.

Get this as soon as possible. But first move your mom to safety and proceed to get this issue sorted out. Don't say ' his my father and take his words for granted cus most times,some of the people who act this way carry out their action before realizing their mistake.

Most times, I am not in the country but do come online and would wanna know how this is taken care off.

Thank you somuch for this. Getting my mum out is impossible. I have tried all sorts. I even cleared a room for her in my house but she refused to come,she says he should kill her. I am tired but will go to where you said,thanks.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 4:10pm On May 03, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Thank you somuch for this. Getting my mum out is impossible. I have tried all sorts. I even cleared a room for her in my house but she refused to come,she says he should kill her. I am tired but will go to where you said,thanks.

Her life matters to me as she is a mother and I know that she has endured all the problem as a result of the long abuse she has suffered and no one to speak to and she as an African woman would say, it's better he kills me, hence her stand not to walk out.Let her understand the danger in his threat.

Note that if he goes ahead to kill her, the case would turn to be himself and the State. You guys cannot help him any longer if anything happens. Not My Dad as he will be in serious problem.

But try and make sure that you talk her out of getting out if you figure she is in danger.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
andyanders:

Her life matters to me as she is a mother and I know that she has endured all the problem as a result of the long abuse she has suffered and no one to speak to and she as an African woman would say, it's better he kills me, hence her stand not to walk out.Let her understand the danger in his threat.

Note that if he goes ahead to kill her, the case would turn to be himself and the State. You guys cannot help him any longer if anything happens. Not My Dad as he will be in serious problem.

But try and make sure that you talk her out of getting out if you figure she is in danger.

OK ma. We are going to her again asap even as my dad dosent want to see any of us not that we offended him but we are taking sides with our mum. My elder sis says she's going to that address tomorrow. The reason we wanted a contact was so that we will be attended to and the matter won't be swept under the carpet.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
Teeshafoods:

OK ma. We are going to her again asap even as my dad dosent want to see any of us not that we offended him but we are taking sides with our mum. My elder sis says she's going to that address tomorrow. The reason we wanted a contact was so that we will be attended to and the matter won't be swept under the carpet.

You will be attended to. Your mother too should be ready to speak out and not hide under, he is my husband and people would wanna look at it as if she is trying to deal with him..
I am a man and is against the violence against women.

I wouldn't wanna get into this as I will push for him to be dealt with.Some men are wicked. The mother of your grown children and you still wanna kill her? Too bad.

I once ran into a man beating his wife at Ogba Ikeja in one of the occasions when I came to Nigeria. I confronted the man over this as the woman was beaten and she lost her front teeth.

I reported the case to the police and followed it up at his working place at FAAN when I learnt that he works there. I was told by the woman that he was not giving the her money or taking care of the children.The company started garnishing his salary from source and was giving it to the woman. While I was doing this, people were saying ' Na husband and wife, this is not America, they will settle' That is why we are not heading anywhere. Husband my nyash.

Men like this shouldn't be allowed to have there way. I hate a society that take pleasure in harming women and children, just like what Teebellz and Tiwa is going through now.

If marriage is not working out, people should go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2016
andyanders:

You will be attended to. Your mother too should be ready to speak out and not hide under, he is my husband and people would wanna look at it as if she is trying to deal with him..
I am a man and is against the violence against women.

I wouldn't wanna get into this as I will push for him to be dealt with.Some men are wicked. The mother of your grown children and you still wanna kill her? Too bad.

I once ran into a man beating his wife at Ogba Ikeja in one of the occasions when I came to Nigeria. I confronted the man over this as the woman was beaten and she lost her front teeth.

I reported the case to the police and followed it up at his working place at FAAN when I learnt that he works there. I was told by the woman that he was not giving the her money or taking care of the children.The company started garnishing his salary from source and was giving it to the woman. While I was doing this, people were saying ' Na husband and wife, this is not America, they will settle' That is why we are not heading anywhere. Husband my nyash.

Men like this shouldn't be allowed to have there way. I hate a society that take pleasure in harming women and children, just like what Teebellz and Tiwa is going through now.

If marriage is not working out, people should go their separate ways.

I am so grateful for your support. I have taken my mum forcefully to go live with my aunt. She's there as I type. As you said,she needs to speak up. I will persuade her to speak. She's not the condemning type infact I don't know how to explain my mum but I will tell her they won't kill my dad but we are doing this so he stops beating her at her age. Thanks a lot I appreciate. Will keep you informed.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:28am On May 04, 2016
Teeshafoods:

I am so grateful for your support. I have taken my mum forcefully to go live with my aunt. She's there as I type. As you said,she needs to speak up. I will persuade her to speak. She's not the condemning type infact I don't know how to explain my mum but I will tell her they won't kill my dad but we are doing this so he stops beating her at her age. Thanks a lot I appreciate. Will keep you informed.

God will help you out. Nobody has power to take life. He should be ashamed of himself for threatening a wife that gave birth to his children.

All I wanted is for him not to carry out his threat on the woman and people will start blaming devil when they were supposed to have stopped him earlier.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
andyanders:

God will help you out. Nobody has power to take life. He should be ashamed of himself for threatening a wife that gave birth to his children.

All I wanted is for him not to carry out his threat on the woman and people will start blaming devil when they were supposed to have stopped him earlier.

Yes that's also what I want. That threat is very real. I am going to stop him with the law.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:35pm On May 04, 2016
Hope all is well and your mother doing well? Take good care of her cus you cannot have another mother like her and too, put her and your father in your prayers for God to take control.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2016
andyanders:
Hope all is well and your mother doing well? Take good care of her cus you cannot have another mother like her and too, put her and your father in your prayers for God to take control.

Good evening. I spoke with her this afternoon. I haven't spoken to my dad for a very long time. We his children are not in good terms with him so he dosent ask of us. Thanks for your help. Am praying,even now,that this night will not be her last night.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:25am On May 05, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Good evening. I spoke with her this afternoon. I haven't spoken to my dad for a very long time. We his children are not in good terms with him so he dosent ask of us. Thanks for your help. Am praying,even now,that this night will not be her last night.

Stop saying that 'Am praying,even now,that this night will not be her last night'You guys owe her a duty to see she is ok. You guys need to act as you said you have taken her out.

For now, you guy's should stay off to where he cannot locate you guys until you have taken care of the situation.

May God help you guys.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 1:12pm On May 05, 2016
andyanders:

Stop saying that 'Am praying,even now,that this night will not be her last night'You guys owe her a duty to see she is ok. You guys need to act as you said you have taken her out.

For now, you guy's should stay off to where he cannot locate you guys until you have taken care of the situation.

May God help you guys.

Thanks sir
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:25am On May 06, 2016
What is the situation now and the steps taken so far nd how is your mother doing?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
andyanders:
What is the situation now and the steps taken so far nd how is your mother doing?
Here is my mums number. 08071347064 Please Nigerians help me beg Mrs Tinuke Olugbemi to have mercy on her kids and leave my dad. Pls
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 10:53pm On May 06, 2016
well, it is not right to put your mums number here and as the situation is, nobody is gonna call her. I cannot even call myself cus it is not right. I think you earlier mentioned that you have taken her out? Well, he is still her husband and she may have her reasons why she would wanna stay with him. She knows what is best for her.Since they are legally married, she has answers to everything.

If she want to stay with him, well it is left for her and that is it.

So take care,
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 1:51am On May 07, 2016
andyanders:
well, it is not right to put your mums number here and as the situation is, nobody is gonna call her. I cannot even call myself cus it is not right. I think you earlier mentioned that you have taken her out? Well, he is still her husband and she may have her reasons why she would wanna stay with him. She knows what is best for her.Since they are legally married, she has answers to everything.

If she want to stay with him, well it is left for her and that is it.

So take care,

I just wish I can explain. Not that she's happy there,she wants him to kill her. She said it several times. Yes,we took her to my aunt but somehow she went back there. Yesterday according to neighbors,he took a cutlass and chased her round the neighborhood,people went to call the police but it was too late(11:45pm) for any arrest. I know what am saying,it may not be right but mum says if her death will come by him,let him do it. A staff of his company called me to tell me they are taking action to pull her out. Her mum is on a hospital bed as I speak. No one knows what else to do as it seems they want to break them but Daddy wants her out for real. My elder bro in the UK is coming home because of this issue,its no longer news. They are not legally married according to mummy,its just a pregnancy that led to other pregnancies in his house. These fights didn't just start,I have witnesses firsthand violence for as long as I can remember. Wayback 1992,I recall many things although we were young and couldn't help much but I remember things that affected my brain till today. We run out to call neighbors who come to the rescue but if u go to call them next time,they won't come. We have made several complaints in the past 6 years to police stations and we are all back to square one at the end. She's the quiet type,everyone loves her. My dad has no friends but mum is a lover of all. During my wedding, people travelled far and near just to help out because of mum. Comments everywhere that she's a good woman and deserves the best. During my sisters wedding too,same thing. No one shows up if its dad doing anything......See,I know this issue is somehow but should I because she dosent want to go leave her to die?What have we not done?we have begged...even people from his workplace have begged her to just go n stay somewhere for a while as the beatings is too much but all falls on deaf ears. She says she wants him to kill her finally after destroying her health how will she cope when she's out. He has broken her jaw,once in a while her eye just turns red for no reason,she dosent have attreaties but her leg will just suddenly pain her and we will be running about for her sake just to save her. Whenever she travels,I can bet that he dosent want her back alive. One day some years ago,she went to visit her mum and we overhead daddy ranting somethings in his room that she should die by accident and leave his house. When she came back,he beat daylight out of her. My brother challenged him to a fight and he hit his chest,till today my brother can't breathe well. We are four in number,no one calls him. The reason we are seen around his house is because our mum is there if not we don't want to have anything to do with him. My kid sis ran to me with all her belongings recently that daddy says if he comes from work to meet her,he will burn her alive. How many do I want to write? But if putting her num here for Nigerians to help me talk sense into her won't work,then no problem. I wish u feel my pain.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
My sister, I am human and is concerned about your mum's situation.I feel your pain and feel so bad that you, your siblings and a loving mother is passing through this pain.

I have just taken my time to go through your script and cannot hide how bad I felt over this whole issue. You stated that even people from your dad's company came to tell your mom to get out from his house and she refused and only wanted the man to kill her.

In fact, I believe there is something about their relationship that your mother is not telling you people hence she vowed to stay and die in his hands.

Call your mother and ask her if she has any hidden covenant she took with your dad. Ask her if she took blood covenant that she has failed to tell you guys. Something is wrong here.

How can she refuse to get out from the man since they are not legally married? They were Live In Lovers and the result was you guys. Now, if she refuse to get out despite the efforts you guys has taken over her affair, don't you think that this is not right and that something is wrong somewhere?

I need you guys to go see her and ask her something that she has not told you guys. She is not telling you guys the truth over this.
I will wait to hear from you guys.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 7:51am On May 08, 2016
I thought towards that line too. It was even friends who brought it to my attention. Sometime in 2003,I called her to ask if there was something we needed to know because we feel we are interfering too much on their issue. I really can't remember her response to me. I remember asking in 2008,she said she was told that if she leaves him,he will die. And then am like,why not let him die?is it that you still love him despite all he has done and is doing?He has done many things and when we explain to people,you the victim will keep mute. When I went to report a case where he punched her eyes and she bled on one part,they asked that I bring you,I did and when you were asked questions you were mute throughout and I felt so stupid to myself. Asides from what he does to my mum,he hurt us all the children. He has really hurt me physically and emotionally. Word that can't heal,it replays everyday in my brain. I saw men differently,it even took the grace of God to marry the man and currently married to cos I was demoralized. I didn't see any good in a man,I didn't feel I needed a man for anything. Recently,just recently,my househelp went with my 3 year old son to go live with my parents,I asked them to go there during the easter break so as to help mum with one or two things while she plays with her grandson,do you know he almost molested that 15 year old girl?She never told me but I found out later when I asked that she took something to my mum and she told me she can't go because of daddy,I even thought he wanted to beat her or something,I never knew they had a struggle and she took a bottle threathening to break his head before he left her. Am hurt,am deeply hurt. Am so sad am explaining this but the more I do,the more am lighter. I felt so ashamed. Mum heard too but was silent. Did I mention in previous posts that he molests her workers?they don't come home again to give mom key to her shop,they drop it somewhere. Even the woman who washes mummys clothes complained of being lured to come cook rice in the kitchen and he grabbed her from behind. How can 4-5 people be saying the same thing?? Before I got married,I was home one day when a woman came in through our sitting room,I was stunned,what's she looking for?she saw me and turned back so I passed through our back door and blocked her at the gate,I really questioned her and she was practically shaking......I kept asking who she was looking for and she told me its a mistake that she meant to go to the other compound.....then dad came out and told me to let her go that next time we should lock the gate,I neve suspected they had an arrangement until later and I couldn't tell my mum. Am tired
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 8:05am On May 08, 2016
About a month ago,she called to ask me if I was home at about 8:45pm,I said yes then she said she's in front of my gate that I should come open. My husband was home so I didn't know how to explain to him that mum will sleep here tonight. He's a good man who will never stop his inlaws from visiting or staying one or two days...but I just have to say something and explain why she's here. I went to open and she came with just wrapper,nothing.....I almost cried,I knew its daddy again. All I heard was "can I sleep her tonight?" And i was like no problem. I took her in and gave her food,she slept like a baby. At midnight,I went to wake her up to ask what happened and what I heard brought tears to my eyes and I sent my dad a text message....a very bad one which led to my publishing this online. I told him I will make sure Nigerians get involved.....

So many many many things....I believe the man is going insane...he does abnormal things. I have even gone spiritual and was told my mum has done nothing to deserve what she's getting but he's the one with the problem. All I need is for her to get out of there and if possible,compensated!.....
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 10:47am On May 08, 2016
I feel your pain and you guys must stop this. He is a pedophile,insane and needs not to be with any human being.

Listen, your mother is just compounding the problem because there is something going on between them hence your mother said, if she gets out of the relationship, that he will die. Why can't she get out if she is not hiding anything? That is what I am not getting right. You are with a man who is not legally married to you despite having issues with him and he wants to kill you, you still don't want to get out from the relationship.

She is still hiding something or there is something your Dad did behind her that has put her in that condition of which, she doesn't know, unless she is delivered.

Have you guys gone to where I asked you to go? That can only work if your mother is willing to open up.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
How far with the situation?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by delishpot: 9:26am On May 09, 2016
OP, there is nothing you can do to help her. The woman has made her choice. What do you want people to do now? The man can't be arrested if no one is there to accuse him. If you must act, then take your mom away from him forcefully and keep her in a medical fa cf ility if there is any around. She need some brain resetting.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 10:20am On May 09, 2016
delishpot:
OP, there is nothing you can do to help her. The woman has made her choice. What do you want people to do now? The man can't be arrested if no one is there to accuse him. If you must act, then take your mom away from him forcefully and keep her in a medical fa cf ility if there is any around. She need some brain resetting.

Exactly on point. She does not want to walk away from an abusive relationship and wouldn't want him to be arrested is beyond explanation. Nobody can prosecute the man if the woman is not ready to speak out.

I have explained this to her.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:39pm On May 09, 2016
Thank you all so much for this. God bless. Well,I knew it would come to this at last. My sis is tired and isn't interfering anymore. I have to lay low too. Thanks for all and God bless.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by delpee(f): 8:03pm On May 09, 2016
Very sad story! Andyanders God bless you marvellously. You've done so well. Seems there's some secret shared by the parents which they are not talking about. The woman sorts of feels eternally bound to the man.

I wish they thought of taking her to see a doctor/ psychiatrist when she turned up on her own. Such a great pity.

@Teeshafoods
Keep praying and working. God can turn around any situation to His glory.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:47pm On May 09, 2016
delpee:
Very sad story! Andyanders God bless you marvellously. You've done so well. Seems there's some secret shared by the parents which they are not talking about. The woman sorts of feels eternally bound to the man.

I wish they thought of taking her to see a doctor/ psychiatrist when she turned up on her own. Such a great pity.

@Teeshafoods
Keep praying and working. God can turn around any situation to His glory.

My sister, you're welcome and thank you for your prayers. God will continue to protect us from evil hands. As a matter of fact, I can feel the pain Teeshafoods and her siblings are going through and it hurts.

In fact, I have taken my time to go through their situation and willing to help out in my own little way, but you cannot interfere when the abused is not ready/willing to help herself or to speak out.

I hate when women are abused.Women are like an egg and should be handled with care. Women are one of the most sensitive/intelligent creature that God has created. Only a woman know who owns the baby in her womb.

A woman can easily kill a man without traces if she wants to be wicked. Some men turn their women to be bad. Now, if that woman wanna kill the man, it will not take her anything to do away with him.If your relationship is not working out, take a walk out of it and seek for divorce. Marriage is not a Do or Die affair these days.

In this their case, the woman has been mentally destroyed and I want her children to find the best way to help her out. The problem there is the woman who is not willing to help herself, rather would want to die in the hands of the man.

I pray God in His infinite mercy, because of her children, return her senses back in order to let her see the way out of her situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video:two Young Girls Fight Publicly Exposing Their Bodies While People Watched / Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 / Troops Kill 5, Arrest 52 In Plateau, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.