Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. (7562 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by ovieigho(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods:

And then what are you insinuating?that because the account was just built up,this story may be false or is ther something wrong with the better part of ur brain?Who has time for ur stupid investigations. Go to my first post ever on facebook at the same date and see where I wrote that my account got blocked by facebook and I couldn't access it so I opened this one so I can connect with my customers again. Did u go through that part?Don't let the wrath of God visit u already,am already pained enough.
are u the one that will invoke the wrath of God on me? certainly not and be careful of the trash u spew at me !
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 11:01am On May 27, 2016
ovieigho:
are u the one that will invoke the wrath of God on me? certainly not and be careful of the trash u spew at me !

My brother, do not be annoyed with her over this issue. From her explanation, see reasons. This is a forum, we all should love one another.

It is just the situation she is passing through. Bear with her.
Remove this from your mind and let it go. No curse is gonna be on you. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 4:41pm On May 27, 2016
ovieigho:

If you know you have nothing to say,sit down and be quiet or go and read newspaper and leave our lives alone. Its not your fault,you have read about us,how will u then talk with respect when you have seen us all.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Mum has gone to the station at Alakuko,pick up is by 7pm as he closes work 6pm and to get home maybe 6:30pm. So this is the update now. All am praying now is for her NOT to change her mind when she gets there. I couldn't follow her because of my condition. The road isn't motorable so it has to be on a bike. I just called her and she says she's there already. Details on everything soon. God bless u all.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by ovieigho(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods:

If you know you have nothing to say,sit down and be quiet or go and read newspaper and leave our lives alone. Its not your fault,you have read about us,how will u then talk with respect when you have seen us all.
am so sorry!!
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods:
Mum has gone to the station at Alakuko,pick up is by 7pm as he closes work 6pm and to get home maybe 6:30pm. So this is the update now. All am praying now is for her NOT to change her mind when she gets there. I couldn't follow her because of my condition. The road isn't motorable so it has to be on a bike. I just called her and she says she's there already. Details on everything soon. God bless u all.

God will see you through. Just hang in there. Please, do get some rest.Don't want you to get stressed up.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
andyanders:

God will see you through. Just hang in there. Please, do get some rest.Don't want you to get stressed up.

Thanks sir. Am lying down now. Waiting for the outcome....
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
I just called her. She and other officers are at the house but he's not back from work. They are waiting.....am so inpatient!
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
HE HAS BEEN PICKED UP.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:16pm On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Thanks sir. Am lying down now. Waiting for the outcome....

Good. Our prayers goes to you and never stress yourself. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:23pm On May 27, 2016
Good to hear that. He should be made to sign an undertaking over your mother and all of you guys. As it is, let your mother open up to let them know what she has passed through over 30yrs.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
andyanders:
Good to hear that. He should be made to sign an undertaking over your mother and all of you guys. As it is, let your mother open up to let them know what she has passed through over 30yrs.

Can you imagine?He denied ever raising a finger on her not to talk of cutlass. Mum is the one feeding me this info on phone. But the people in charge are not taking it easy with him. They said he sounds like a violent person,I guess they have now seen what mum is saying. One can't hide character. They asked him how mum got injured and he said he dosent know. With the look of things because mummy is VERY angry,they may detain him. If am called to testify,I will say my mind. This man is a born liar.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods she has to open up. Hope you guys took the pixs when the wound was fresh?

Let her open up and tell them she cannot get back to the house cus he will definitely kill her. Open up. No more hiding him.

Also inform the police that you have already reported to Femi Falana's office on same case and that a letter has been written to his office before this current attack on her.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
andyanders:
Teeshafoods she has to open up. Hope you guys took the pixs when the wound was fresh?

Let her open up and tell them she cannot get back to the house cus he will definitely kill her. Open up. No more hiding him.

Also inform the police that you have already reported to Femi Falana's office on same case and that a letter has been written to his office before this current attack on her.

Yes they know he's lying. Oh am so happy with the report my mum gave when she returned to my house. He's in big trouble. Instead of feeling sober,he even mentioned that he will kill her. The matter is no more in our hands. People are now up. Some men followed him when he was picked as if they know he will be picked. Mum says they all turned their backs on him as they didn't expect him to show the characters he showed. They practically left!!!! Infact mum is sleeping now....snoring sef. My sis is happy. He is being detained. More details tomorrow.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 11:00pm On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Yes they know he's lying. Oh am so happy with the report my mum gave when she returned to my house. He's in big trouble. Instead of feeling sober,he even mentioned that he will kill her. The matter is no more in our hands. People are now up. Some men followed him when he was picked as if they know he will be picked. Mum says they all turned their backs on him as they didn't expect him to show the characters he showed. They practically left!!!! Infact mum is sleeping now....snoring sef. My sis is happy. He is being detained. More details tomorrow.

Good. Stay blessed and take care of yourself.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by doveJfj(f): 7:29am On May 28, 2016
wow good news pls rest well,the lord is yr strength. pls inform the femi falana people too.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 11:52pm On May 28, 2016
doveJfj:
wow good news
pls rest well,the lord is yr strength.
pls inform the femi falana people too.

Thanks. And I just put to bed....
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
Madam, congratulations for the safe arrival of the new Prince/Princess. May God Almighty continue to bless the fruit of your womb IJN.

Get some rest and I know that the God who delivered you of the new gift shall see you through during this trying period.

How is mummy doing and the situation of things? Let us know because we are concerned about you and yours.

Was off line for some days hence you have not heard from me.
Just know we have you in our prayers and nothing evil shall come your way IJN.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
Congratulations and may joy never depart from your door step.All for you and baby

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2016
Thanks o.....God bless you!

The matter has been settled. So many people intervened!.......many many people. His family et all...infact the begging was too much.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
Mum said people from her family,his workplace....even my husband intervened......Haaa infact I shed tears. The begging was too much o but he signed an undertaking...he has been released today. Mum is still with me though.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 9:07pm On May 30, 2016
It even got to a point that the MD of his company who is hardly ever in the country happened to be around this period........he himself showed up today at the station. The DPO had no choice than to let the case be settled here and not alausa. Well,it all went fine though but I PRAY he adheres and learns his lessons because he was really treated bad. .
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 9:09pm On May 30, 2016
andyanders:
Congratulations and may joy never depart from your door step.All for you and baby

Thanks dear. God bless u Anders. How do we exchange numbers?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:43pm On May 30, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Thanks dear. God bless u Anders. How do we exchange numbers?

I am soo happy hearing and feeling your happiness and I cannot hold my joy for this and feeling you are having right now. Your happiness is my concern and having gone through this with your condition and God delivered you of this baby and restored hope for your parents goes to show that He is involved. I am glad.

W'll know how to do that later and not through here.will get to know the best way.

I am glad it has been settled, but people like him are not doing what they are doing with their right senses hence I have my reservation.

Let his family sign and be made to go to your mums parents to formally regularize the marriage.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:48pm On May 30, 2016
Teeshafoods:
Mum said people from her family,his workplace....even my husband intervened......Haaa infact I shed tears. The begging was too much o but he signed an undertaking...he has been released today. Mum is still with me though.

Ohhhhh, good to hear that he signed an undertaking.My regards to your lovely mother. Anybody who wants to take her life MUST first kill himself for her to be alive to take care of all her grandchildren. No man born of a woman would kill her by violence.We have her in our prayers.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
andyanders:

Ohhhhh, good to hear that he signed an undertaking.My regards to your lovely mother. Anybody who wants to take her life MUST first kill himself for her to be alive to take care of all her grandchildren. No man born of a woman would kill her by violence.We have her in our prayers.

Thanks for ur help so far dear. But mum is still with me.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:29pm On May 31, 2016
Good to note that she is still with you for now. sent you nairaland msg.to talk by thursday when I'm in the ctry.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by delpee(f): 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
Congrats Teeshafoods! So happy you delivered safely after all the stress. May God bless you and your family much more.

Please let your mum stay with you for now. She needs to be at peace and have time to recover psychologically.

GBU
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Gboliwe: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Thanks for ur help so far dear. But mum is still with me.

Sorry ma'am, are you the same R*** on facebook that we are contributing stuff for your new baby?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gboliwe:

Sorry ma'am, are you the same R*** on facebook that we are contributing stuff for your new baby?

Yes its me dear. Ruth Balogun Gbemi.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
delpee:
Congrats Teeshafoods! So happy you delivered safely after all the stress. May God bless you and your family much more.

Please let your mum stay with you for now. She needs to be at peace and have time to recover psychologically.

GBU
amen. Sure she's still with me cos I really need her now.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Gboliwe: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Yes its me dear. Ruth Balogun Gbemi.

I wanted to be sure someone wasn't using you here.

Congrats again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Killed His Girlfriend Plucked Out Her Eyes And Body Parts Mutilated (V / Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error (warning Graphic Photos) / Video:two Young Girls Fight Publicly Exposing Their Bodies While People Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.