Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos (44319 Views)

Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
So u saying he takes a gun and points it at people and they screeam grin
He doesn't use the gun just yet.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by DeanSim: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
[q grin ;Duote author=osedvgirl post=45274266] shocked
If your parent discarded you as a nobody (lack of care/upbringing) why then did you discard your living shocked , if para-venture he is not detained, he will turn International robber

Parents, if you can't bring up your child morally, pls stop fvcking coz definitely some illiterate parents don't know what is birth control, na to open yansh born pikins everywhere undecided

lalasticlala, your dp is fuckery hilarious cheesy cheesy[/quote]
You said the fact in a funny way.
Truly, those poor parents are the problem of our society. Hope our govt can lay helping hands to curb this nonsense. Some parents don't assume their responsibility.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 03, 2016
DeanSim:
[q grin ;Duote author=osedvgirl post=45274266]
You said the fact in a funny way.
Truly, those poor parents are the problem of our society. Hope our govt can a helping hands to curb this nonsense. Some parents don't assume their responsibility.
how will govt help them? will govt be there when they are doing the thing in their house grin grin
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by possibilita(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked
If your parent discarded you as a nobody (lack of care/upbringing) why then did you discard your living shocked , if para-venture he is not detained, he will turn International robber

Parents, if you can't bring up your child morally, pls stop fvcking coz definitely some illiterate parents don't know what is birth control, na to open yansh born pikins everywhere undecided

lalasticlala, your dp is fuckery hilarious cheesy cheesy
hmmmm how do u expect a 13years old boy to think straight especially in 9ja?
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
possibilita:
hmmmm how do u expect a 13years old boy to think straight especially in 9ja?
really? this amused me, how old are you and what is your future? undecided
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by DeanSim: 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:

how will govt help them? will govt be there when they are doing the thing in their house grin grin
Then, they should continue to cause more problems and nuisance to our society. They can learn from dev countries.
I am suggesting govt should assume and accept this as a problem. There is limit to what civil society and ngos can do. There can improve on their welfare, social care and foster care.
The late Steve Jobs is great example here.
It can be better than this and we can do it.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by bammytee88(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
End time child grin
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 3:09pm On May 03, 2016
That's the effect of a failed economic, political, social, cultural and religious structure. Juvenile delinquency becomes the order of the day and a accepted norms among the adolescents and teenage populace.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by tottinova: 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/lack-parental-care-says-teenage-robber/

Guys turn thieves
Girls turn whores

What a world we live in.

I blame it on their parents who reproduce without planning
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
DeanSim:

Then, they should continue to cause more problems and nuisance to our society. They can learn from dev countries.
I am suggesting govt should assume and accept this as a problem. There is limit to what civil society and ngos can do. There can improve on their welfare, social care and foster care.
The late Steve Jobs is great example here.
It can be better than this and we can do it.
its like you don't know Nigerians, govt should provide welfare, foster care and then ready to see a family having 18 children coz sure govt is there, since this is not in our country, we can individually avoid this society nuisance, born pikin wey u go fit take care of
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
Use condoms .... No they won't
Legalise prostitution .... ... No they won't
Legalise abortion ........ No they won't.

Failure to do aforementioned breeds
Nuisance, robbers, agberos , etc grin
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 03, 2016
pricelessngel:
OMG! Why on earth will parents give birth to children and abandon them? If you can't cater for them, why bring them into this cruel world to suffer? Imagine a child at the age of 13 carrying a gun and being involved in robbery activities, how then will Nigeria move forward? I won't judge or blame the young child. When children ain't properly guided, when they are not taught what's right or wrong, when there's no one to check the company they keep, they are bound to go astray. If God doesn't intervene they become vicious criminals. No wonder the Holy Book says in Proverb 22:26 Train up a child in the way he should and when he's old he shall not depart from it. I pray God reveals himself to the young boy and teach him all his parents failed to.

all our leaders probably had bad 'thiefing' upbringing #amjustsaying
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2016
pricelessngel:
OMG! Why on earth will parents give birth to children and abandon them? If you can't cater for them, why bring them into this cruel world to suffer? Imagine a child at the age of 13 carrying a gun and being involved in robbery activities, how then will Nigeria move forward? I won't judge or blame the young child. When children ain't properly guided, when they are not taught what's right or wrong, when there's no one to check the company they keep, they are bound to go astray. If God doesn't intervene they become vicious criminals. No wonder the Holy Book says in Proverb 22:26 Train up a child in the way he should and when he's old he shall not depart from it. I pray God reveals himself to the young boy and teach him all his parents failed to.

all our leaders probably had bad 'thiefing' up bringing #amjustsaying

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by figure007(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2016
We are in end time ..... Nigeria is even fair ....go to some countries where Children are been used as weapon of war and robbery .....perilous time we are moi pple and this won't stop the illiterate from giving birth to this type of children
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Strech(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
freecocoa:
This is just sad.

Something needs to be done about those people breeding children they can't afford to cater for, leaving these young ones to become a menace to society, nonsense. angry
atleast make u hear frm the parent mouth too?some children are just born evil frm the pit of hell,no mata hw u try.dem no go just hear word.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
pricelessngel:

So many parents don't know what it take to bring kids into this life. The only pleasure they know is bleeping. What comes out of bleeping as kids is non of their business. One don't have to be rich before looking after his or her kids. In the chase of wealth many have forgotten their duties as parents.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by iswallker(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
Khd95:
Oyenusi re-incrnate

This goes out to some reckless parents who manufactures children without the means of catering for them,nd rather than throwing them out into the streets to be environmental harzards,why not giv them up for adptionsad

If u enjoyed the love nd care of ur parents,pls click LIKEgrin

using style to get likes.....i see you.. grin
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Oche211(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Gang leader ??
You mean primary school play leader ??

If that boy carry gun enter my house, i go slap am,kneel am down and make him wash plate for me
hehehehehehehehe
see as u get mouth nw. Na people like u go even shake pass if a toddler mistakenly point a gun at u.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by klimson: 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
Lucky Dube sang 'little heroes...go down the street day by day. Future leaders of the world...go down the street day by day. They cry so loud, but the world is not listening.------

'if they grow up without the parents who is gonna tell them this is right, if they grow without the parents who is gonna tell them this is wrong? Without the parents, without the parents...children are suffering.'

How many of us are good today because of our own making? A child is a product of his environment.....l pity them sha!
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On May 03, 2016
Strech:
atleast make u hear frm the parent mouth too?some children are just born evil frm the pit of hell,no mata hw u try.dem no go just hear word.
At 13? I don't agree with that.

A child's mind is tabula rasa( a blank slate), it is up to the parents to control the impressions that would be made on that slate.

If your child(especially this young) is doing everything wrong, then you have failed as a parent.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked

l.a.la.sticlala, your dp is fuckery hilarious cheesy cheesy
per adventure, peradventure not para-venture
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by GloriaNinja(f): 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
Nigeria and their lack of birth control
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 03, 2016
9jatatafo:

So many parents don't know what it take to bring kids into this life. The only pleasure they know is bleeping. What comes out of bleeping as kids is non of their business. One don't have to be rich before looking after his or her kids. In the chase of wealth many have forgotten their duties as parents.
That's true dear. I feel for the kids, it's so unfortunate.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2016
donkilidon:

Hahahaha it may be right you know?
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2016
donkilidon:

Hahahaha you may be right you know?
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
This is what am talking about.
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
Ioannes:
it would be weird having a 13year old baby pointing a gun at me and asking me to hands up.

the slap wey I go give am ehn, no be here at all. angry
yöu killed me grin

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
CeenoEvu:

per adventure, peradventure not para-venture
thank you sweerie, you know say we no go school cool
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2016
2undexy:

i laughing in spanishing........i bet, no b u go tell d story the nxt day
I laughing in spanishing? embarassed
sweet Jesus shocked
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by olarhtunji(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
if lalasticlala moderates our posts before pushing it to FP...
then who moderates lalasticlala posts?
Re: 13-year-old Gang Leader Arrested In Lagos by possibilita(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2016
osedvgirl:

really? this amused me, how old are you and what is your future? undecided
how does my future or my age concern u?

U have to realise 13yrs still need to be monitored properly and taught the value of our society,and from the news it seem he was less than 13 when he started stealing,I am not justifying that stealing is good but am saying those kids are too young and they need protection from their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.