Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

OPINION : Why Ecobank Is The Most Useless Bank ever! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPINION : Why Ecobank Is The Most Useless Bank ever! (381 Views)

The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria Is ZENITH BANK (proofs) / UBA - Useless Bank Of Africa. This Act Is Criminal / OPINION : Why Ecobank Is The Most Useless Bank ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION : Why Ecobank Is The Most Useless Bank ever! by hayzee545(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
As I am typing this, the anger that is burning inside me cannot be quantified, as this useless bank has really made me upset this afternoon.

This is the 4th time, this is happening, and it is the same excuse they keep giving which shows that the bank is regressive.

I bank with Nung Udoe, Ibeskipo branch of Eco Bank, and popular assessment defines the branch as an hallmark of inefficiency.

My Anger

This is the fourth time I'm coming to withdraw in the bank, after enduring a long queue, then being told to meet with their sluggish customer officer for BVN linking which I'ad done when registering the bank account.

And after meeting with their Operational Manager, all she has to say was that, some people gave informations that does not tally with the one they had on the BVN database, so they had to review all the accounts whose BVN has been linked, and I wonder, why customers accounts that have issue are not treated in isolation.

I guess today's annoyance is the height of their several incompetence, which led to my outburst. And moreso, I'm speaking out against the maltreatment that has frequently been meted out on voiceless residents of Ibesikpo Asuntan and its environs.

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2016/05/03/opinion-why-ecobank-is-the-most-useless-bank-ever/
Re: OPINION : Why Ecobank Is The Most Useless Bank ever! by geez18(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
still banking with ecobank? you're on a long thing!

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Robust Web Application For Sale / Printing And Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.