Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

For FREE BLOGGER Only...i.e Www.yourname.. Com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For FREE BLOGGER Only...i.e Www.yourname.. Com (405 Views)

Man city agree to £44.5m deal. sportbreaknew. .com / If Only I Had 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For FREE BLOGGER Only...i.e Www.yourname.. Com by haconjy(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2016
This page is meant for only those that are using Free Blog. As in <www.yourname..com> or <www.yourname.> and not those that has hosted their blog.

I discover that no matter how poor our blog might be, we can still make it from it. Don't be deceived that is only when you have hosted your blog that is when you can make money...

Let's do with what we have, as in our free blog and shall make it...

Lastly have seen the top free and WordPress that has over 500,000 visitors a day... So this has encourage me to set this group only for Free Blogger user and we shall make it

All what we need here is to help yourself, coming together and share our experience and more together to promote our FREE live blog...

Well Criticism and Encouragement is accepted to help build what we have...
So share your free blog not hosted one

<www.yourname..com> or <www.yourname.>

Here and your WhatsApp number too...
www.themafrica..com
We are here to help one another...

Let's share our link with each other
Re: For FREE BLOGGER Only...i.e Www.yourname.. Com by haconjy(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
you are funny...but still I know the thread is meant for . and .wordpress.
but if you can help others on how you get that, then it's good...and lastly the thread is meant to help in increasing and encourage our ....
but still thank you for sharing your blog and name... buy pls help share your experience and more by adding your post base on blog traffic increasing and always link one or two . you see here with your blog and more....
thanks....
pls don't forget can we still get less hosting price like yours..
thanks, invite others here too..
Re: For FREE BLOGGER Only...i.e Www.yourname.. Com by hearts6055(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
hosting is different from buying your domain

I think you might be a newbie blogger. And if that is true you need to understand terms in the blogging world before you start blogging
Re: For FREE BLOGGER Only...i.e Www.yourname.. Com by haconjy(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
Newbie indeed... Yes I am... but you may not be able to get anything u see is newbie...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Too Pretend / Nairalanders Checkout This Comparison Of Nigerian Stars With Football Teams / New Scam On Whatsapp Tries To Infect Your Device With Some Nasty Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.