Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place (4077 Views)

Montaigne Place Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Apply For The Montaigne Place Fresh Graduate Jobs Recruitment (7 Positions) / Montaigne Place Sales Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by Closetoheart: 4:29pm On May 03, 2016
Who knows this company or knows anyone that has worked for this company?
I have checked the company's website, so I have an ample information on what they do and how the structure is.

I need to know their management style, is it a place where one can grow and enjoy working? How is their pay like?

Thank you.
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by lacapine: 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
where is the location? I used to know one montage Africa on lungi street in Wuse 2, don't know if they have changed name.
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by Closetoheart: 7:45pm On May 04, 2016
In Lagos, I don't know of their office in abuja
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by lacapine: 11:33pm On May 04, 2016
okay. Maybe we are talking about different organisations then.
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by damzelicious: 10:12am On May 05, 2016
Montaigne place s located at Victoria island,behind four point hotel. They deaL in foreign products and also have spas. Don't knw about the pay though.
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by mojysiola(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2016
I know the company quite well. Their management style is kind of somehow. It's not really a place you can stay for long because their working condition is somehow. Instead of been idle you can pick up their job offer but trust me you will still be on the look out for a better job because they are not too employee friendly.

1 Like

Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by Closetoheart: 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
mojysiola:
I know the company quite well. Their management style is kind of somehow. It's not really a place you can stay for long because their working condition is somehow. Instead of been idle you can pick up their job offer but trust me you will still be on the look out for a better job because they are not too employee friendly.
Thank you
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by EngrNnamdi6030(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please how can I go there.. the proper address
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by harmargedon: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Closetoheart:
Who knows this company or knows anyone that has worked for this company?
I have checked the company's website, so I have an ample information on what they do and how the structure is.

I need to know their management style, is it a place where one can grow and enjoy working? How is their pay like?

Thank you.
did you go there?
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by Enseal: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's a Retail Company with several outlets around the region.

Work place is conducive and management style is ok...

It's ok to consider working there..

1 Like

Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by Yinka1972: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
The company is good for hardworking and diligent employee. The salary is good and there is opportunity for growth.
Re: Montaigne AH Limited Or Montaigne Place by olaleyemacs: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Montaigne Place is an excellent work place and am sure you would love to work here. When it comes to salary, you can be rest assured that you would always get your salary even in the worse kind of economy. Where other comapnies are owing their staff, montaigne place would always pay your salary.

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Company Graduate Job Recruitment 2018 (3 Positions) / Job At Eleme Refinery / Urgent Information Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.