Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Job At Eleme Refinery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Eleme Refinery (4074 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Eleme Refinery by Temin(m): 2:19am On Jul 12, 2006
A friend told me that Eleme Petrochemicals is sold out to one Idian company and that they are collecting CV fron graduate engineers. if you have any information inrespect to this please contact me
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2006
NAIRLANDERS!!!
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL OF POSTS LIKE THIS, It could turn out to be a fraud, Remember, the experience with the other guy last month, who collected everyones cv and later started asking for money.
if anyone wants to help. PLEASE state out the advert and requirements clearly giving us WEBSITE of the Firm!!!! angry
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by Temin(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2006
Now we need to read papers and be in tune with our enviroment so as to know what is going on before talking or advicing the public. Eleme Perochemical is one of NNPC subsidisries to be privatise. News have it that it is already sold out. And if that is the case they need people to run it, since the old NNPC staff do not want to be part of it, as revealed in one of our dalies
All I want is a confirmation/information from some one in the house who know something about it.
Why not try the NNPC or BPE web site I am sure you will see information that create premises for my inquiries
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by jonkal: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2006
The info is true.I was there last Friday and submitted my CV. Goodluck and goodbye.
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by Temin(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2006
Now you need to help me as regard the address and the available post God bless you a million times my friend
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by jonkal: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2006
Take a car to Port Harcourt. Get to Eleme junction and drop.The take another car to Eleme Petrochemicals. You Just submit ur CV at the gate or better stil if you know some1 inside then give it to d fellow
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by kitaun(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2006
don't just drop it by the gate because it will be rumpled by the security guys there,
your cv might never get to its location,find a means of getting inside urself,
eleme refinery compound is quite big so u must be at your wits' end
to even pass through the first gate(security)
u would have to say u want to see the hr/admin manager for an appointment or just cook up some thing reasonable for you to get inside

althogh am a little unsure they are recruiting,would ask an insider 2moro however
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by dearie(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2006
how far, have u guys confirmed the authenticity? pls let us know!
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by kitaun(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2006
sorry dearie,i forgot,i hope i'll remember to do that this evening
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2006
The Eleme opening is real.One of my Doctor friends got interviewed by one of the Indians there.The New name for the company is now Indroma.Another friend of mine was offered a job there through community concession.
Guyz,it is real,try and get your CV's down there,don't mind dropping it at the gate.My friend dropped his at the gate and he has been called.Wish y'all luck as you give it a trial.
Re: Job At Eleme Refinery by kitaun(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2006
well,well,well,since tokunboh is so sure i better not reveal what the contents of my post would have been lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Abuja / Sol Nigeria Test And Interview Invite / Jolly Good Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.