Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (54058 Views)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Reno Omokri Mock Lai Mohammed 4 Saying Masquerade Can Create Jobs 4 1000 Men(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by loomer: 11:43am On May 04, 2016
lawydewy:

Did you do economics in secondary school?

Circulation of money!

I work hard and earn money, buy somethings from you.You too buy from the suppliers,save and flex from it. Banks make use of your money to business and return it back.

Money keep circulating within the country.

After a lot of hard work in a month,take your wife and children not your concubines to tourism centers and relax.

Oga you get side chic after your wife?

Hahabababahahaha!!!!!!

Rebrand the love by relaxing them and enjoy.

No vex, I no do economics for sch. But like I said, no be person wey get source of income go spend the money?
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2016
Joarams:

Ignorant comment. There is a Minister for Labour and Employment to deal with all those high-end jobs you're referring to and I'm sure you know who he is.

This man's business is Information, Culture and Tourism...so it makes sense for him to rake up 'petty jobs' all the way up the ladder to the highly sophisticated jobs in his sector. That's where his business lies...with masquerades, festivals, culture and tourism by extension.

So you think under tourism, better high end Jobs can't be created rather than masquerade dressings..

Countries that live off tourism (eg dubai)... how many masquerades have you seen?

The masquerades you have now, dont they have dressers?

If the minister must make statements about employment.. he should look at something beneficial to the vast majority and not stupid talks..

Moreover you don't share opinion beginning with an insult, it ridicules the whole statement and idea, its an xtics for complex.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 04, 2016
tiwiex:

Junction ke. Bus stop nko?

Junction does not neccessarily mean junction or bus-stop or highway or whatever terms applied to roads..

Dont know if he is related to you or you are to him but a silly remark is a silly remark..

Some of us are not partisan to political parties.. we are just being objective
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Uteghe(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
klarrychenko94:
may ur children and grandchildren end up as masquerade and masquerade dressers. Say amen to that... Idiot.
You are accursed in Jesus name! You will beg on the streets till death meets you. I send all you said back to you a quadrillion fold.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by iSlayer: 12:34pm On May 04, 2016
lawydewy:

Are we producing PENCILS in this country?
Obviously not.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by HusBandMateRial: 12:38pm On May 04, 2016
We need to beg God seriously, this is not normal again. Ogbonnaya Onu, "Youths will be trained in pencil production". Now Lai did this... This #DisChangeIsNotKorectOooo

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Xtanixlax(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2016
Whats the qualification for this masquarade job? And there head-office......niggaz need details Lai M.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Leke001: 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

What did Nigerians do to deserve this?

i dont know o!
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Leke001: 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
idiot
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by mikolo80: 1:31pm On May 04, 2016
Bobandgreat:

PDP will field aYoruba man in the next election. Confirmed. Can u see ur countenance change. I can feel u hoping its true. U are just tribalistic. Go and dress a masquerade my friend.
I'm a Yoruba man and I have never voted for any pdp Yoruba man. even tinubu, we just needed a devil to counter pdp demons. hopefully we'll be left with water and salt instead of acid and base. it's Ibo ppl that vote foolishly for ppl that do not have their interests at heart. at least we got free education from awolowo, what did you get from zik or ojukwu
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by mikolo80: 1:40pm On May 04, 2016
naijaking1:

Yes. GEJ was not up to it.
But Buhari, apart from blaming GEJ for everything, and rounding up his political opponents and long list of personal enemies, what else has he achieved

A. Security?
B. Employment?
C. Economy?
D. NEPA?
E. Banking, finance?
F. Better roads/airports?
G. Education?
I. Blaming GEF?

Choose all that apply.
Now you can see that Buhari has no clue to achieve all of the above except one!

apart from GSM (dem no even get choice then cos they needed phones as well) which one did pdp or gej fix. at least they unseated an incumbent. now politicians will be forced to part with some or more of their loot to win re election (David Mark) no more automatic shirt for anybody again. after like 12 yrs stomach infrastructure will turn to real infrastructure (political inflation go catch dem) then we start to enjoy dividends of democracy (slowly but steadily). whether personal or public list they are all thieves and deserve whatever they're getting. if you like go and rape somebody and argue that they should leave you because they left a judge or generals son. when they knew he was going to win why didn't they quietly return the money or implement the contracts. the idiots had 16 yrs to invest and return these billions, the fools had 3 moths to fulfill all contracts after he had won. they thought it would be business as usual where all politicians loot no matter the party. they're even lucky he is using efcc. if na me I will use sergeant Rogers dem. you will vomit the money within 72 hrs or bury your nuclear and extended family
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phrankjay: 1:59pm On May 04, 2016
lai! you strong sha, so you get mind come out talk this one. I am suggesting you offer another means of employment may be........ olive oil industry that is specially made to cleanse the type of swear that will follow the head that thought of the idea. I'm just saying
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by tosino350(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

What did Nigerians do to deserve this?
i don,t know for bubu and its piple o
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phemmie06(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2016
Ghost01:
Let's take those that are in events mgt for example, they are only fully occupied when they have an event to cater for. Same goes for a civil engineer, MCs, etc. So stop your one-way thinking and look at everything holistically. And what makes you think I belong to a party? People like you who only see things from the party angle contribute greatly to Nigeria's perpetually swim in the waters of underdevelopment.
See wetin politics and sentiment don turn people to. Event management manager will not sit in a spot likewise MCs, even at the course of the event they can get another job. But will you offer Agege masquerade invitation to perform in your wedding or naming ceremony
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by sparkwil(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Ghost01(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2016
phemmie06:

See wetin politics and sentiment don turn people to. Event management manager will not sit in a spot likewise MCs, even at the course of the event they can get another job. But will you offer Agege masquerade invitation to perform in your wedding or naming ceremony
And what makes you think those dressing masquerades will stick to only a masquerade. Are you this shallow?
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phemmie06(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2016
Ghost01:
And what makes you think those dressing masquerades will stick to only a masquerade. Are you this shallow?
Look at you who is more shallow, I don't want to use a foul language for you but come to think of this who is the statement by your honorable minister of masquerade meant for the employed or non employed people, if it's for the employed he should not bother, let him create job for the non employed people
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by deluxez12(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2016
lawydewy:

How you will think outside the box(When hungry sama/fire
you)
Your brain=Box. Your open eyes are seeing outside box.....
When you see your environment,you will create avenues for
food.
Only some few Masquerades that only come out ones in a
year. Others do parade the street to catch fun and make
money.
Tourism centres on weekends, there will cultural displays
and dance,traditional modelling
(you can bring your wife in Ankara to cat/fish walk or
elephant walk if she is fat).
Normal Masquerades perform and recite poetries.
Your children can give symposiums or poems,I will clap
and drop something.
That will get he/she note books for a term.
Papa Emeka can sell soft drinks and sachets water,
while you can sell cigarettes and hard drinks.
Mallam Adamu will sell his Suya, he will not fight you
people in the bush.
Mama Kayode can sell rice and beans at one corner.
Mama Abdullahi can sell Kunu and Zobo just close to the
gate.
All these people are doing something,instead of poke
nosing, back biting&backfiring, gossiping and stealing.
While me at the weekends, I will come catch fun,relax and
flex away troubled system of hard work.
so na ur plan b dat
I shake my head for you bros
nations dey think of how to create more ways for employment u dey think of masquerade
carry ur family go do masquerade
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Ghost01(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2016
phemmie06:

Look at you who is more shallow, I don't want to use a foul language for you but come to think of this who is the statement by your honorable minister of masquerade meant for the employed or non employed people, if it's for the employed he should not bother, let him create job for the non employed people
And this comment of yours makes sense to you?
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phemmie06(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2016
Ghost01:
And this comment of yours makes sense to you?
Read and read again . Though it will be difficult for you to see the sense in it, you know truth is bitter. Spokesman for minister of masquerade
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by fejikudz(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2016
i envy the type of weed lie Mohammed takes cheesy grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by 234GT(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2016
I will be resigning from my bank on friday to pursue a career in masquerade dressing. I don hammer!
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by JacksonD7: 9:34pm On May 04, 2016
The Economy is failing, we are still waiting for the change we can see and Lai Mohammed is talking about masquerades.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Okudiover(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Its a pity that the Likes of Tinubu walks freely for imposing such master of foolishness on the zombies!

#proudly5%

grin grin grin Make that 18% people don dey wise.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by oderinlewo(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by cuteboy2: 7:46am On May 05, 2016
rolchi:
Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, says ;

“In Cross Rivers reserve park, Nigeria has the oldest forest in the whole world. It is the oldest in terms of biodiversity, and we have this very rare, white-mane gorilla in that area, but because my people in Cross River have decided to turn them to bush meat, they have now escaped.

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/lai-one-masquerade-can-create-jobs-for-1000-men

Mr Lie Mohammed lied 3 times in two sentences. This man must hold the world record for highest concentration of lies, or what I call Lie Density.

* Lie #1: Cross Rivers reserve park is the oldest forest in the whole world
* Lie #2: Cross River people have decided to turn them to bush meat
* Lie #3: They have now escaped

Oga Lie Mohammed where did the Gorillas escape to? Cameroon or Sambisa forest?
Someone needs to make a Youtube song out these escaping gorilla story
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by tunderoc(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2016
grin grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2016
midolian no go near threads like this one cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by syntekelite(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2016
2019 will surely come,pdp will surely rig,apc will sweep with better brooms,the masses will collect their 1000naira and sell their votes..and all your complaints on nairaland will continue to go unnoticed..Only UNITY gives the masses power.REAL POWER TO DECROWN OR CROWN.. i.e uk,s last prime minister had a lot of achivements,but just one wrong statement in a speech,and britanians came together to vote him and his party out to show him the people have the power..thats UNITY..
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by philGeo(m): 1:51am On Aug 23
[quote author=Ayatullah post=45292353]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.